Coupling Coworkers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone cheered when the Rams scored a touchdown five minutes into the fourth quarter to take a 21-17 lead. It also meant the guys were going to lose their shorts. Despite the alcohol, Donna was up to her feet and pulled me off the couch. As I got up, each of the other girls were doing the same.

Once a got up, Donna dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle my belt. Slowly she unbuttoned my shorts and lowered the zipper. To lower my shorts, she reached inside them, pressing against my hard cock and lowered them from the inseam. Within a second, I was standing there in just my boxer-briefs, which were sporting a bulge. However, I was not alone with my bulge. A couple of the guys had worn regular boxers, which now looked like small tents.

The girls decided that another shot would be too much. We had already had several shots and had been drinking beer in between, and everyone was very drunk.

The game continued and the 49ers got a few first downs, but had to punt. The Rams took over and drove the ball down the field and with three minutes to go kicked a field goal to go up 24-17. The girls cheered this score more than the others, because it meant the guys were going to be naked.

Again we stood up and Donna reached down the front of my boxers, grabbing cock and slowly began to stroke it as her other hand worked my boxers off my hips and down to the floor. When she let go of my cock, I was completely naked, along with the other guys. A glanced around the room and saw that each of us had raging hard-ons. Kevin and I were the only ones that had groomed pubic hair. Tom and Mark had cocks a little smaller than mine, but Aaron's caught the attention of the women. It was at least 8 inches and thick.

After a few comments and laughs, we returned our attention to the game as the 49ers were driving down the field to try and tie the score. I tried to pay attention to the game, but Donna was slowly stroking my balls and whispering in my ear how smooth my cleanly shaven balls were in her hand.

My mind was racing. I was wondering how this was all going to play out. Was one of the girls going to back out? If so, would that ruin it for the rest of us? Also, if the 49ers didn't score, then how was that going to effect the room? If they did, the girls were going to be naked, but the game was going to go into overtime?

I did not have enough time to process all of these thoughts because the 49ers tied the game with 15 seconds left. I whispered for Donna to stand up in front of me so that I could get a real good view of her as I took off her thong.

When she got up, I slowly traced my finger around the waistband of her panties. Then, I put my finger under the thong part of the panty and slowly moved my finger down removing the thong from her ass. When I got to the bottom of her ass, I moved my hand around to the front and continued tracing my finger on the thong until I got to her pussy.

During this whole time, I could hear her let out some soft moans, which told me she was enjoying this as much as I was. I moved my hand from her rear and began the process of tracing the thong over her pussy. I made sure to pause when I got to her pussy and let my knuckle rest upon against the very hot lips. I could feel her body subtly shake and then I quickly grabbed the waistband on her hips and dropped her panties to the floor.

Directly in front of me was a very well-groomed pubic area. The lips of her pussy were completely shaven and the patch of pubic hair started just above her clit, was cut very short, and was in the shape of a nice little rectangle. It took all the willpower in the world to keep from just diving right in and getting a good taste of her, but instead I pulled her back to the couch.

As we got resettled and the overtime period was getting ready to begin, I glanced around the room and all five pairings were enjoying each other greatly, but no one was going any further than some gentle hand stimulation, which Donna and I were doing also.

She had returned to her position next to me with her right leg crossed over her other leg and onto mine. She was alternating between slowly stroking my aching cock and massaging my balls, which I was enjoying immensely. I had reached around her and was fingering her pussy with my middle and index fingers, which she was enjoying enough to rotate her hips everytime I pushed into her so that I could get in as deep as possible from the angle I was at.

As the Rams got the ball first, the room was completely silent for the first time since the game had begun. We were all watching the game and hoping for a Rams' victory, which would give us all a real good reason to celebrate.

The Rams marched all the way down the field to the 49ers 11-yard line when they sent in the field goal unit to try and win the game. As they did that, we all stopped playing with each other and again we were fully focused on the game. It seemed as if all ten of us had moved to the edge of our chairs and when the Rams kicked the field goal to win, we all jumped up in celebration.

I gave a quick high-five to Tom, who was next to me, and then turned to Donna at the same time she turned toward me. Instead of a high-five, the next thing I knew, the two of us were kissing each other with a lot of passion. Within seconds we were both on the floor, still embraced.

I was ready to fuck her, and she was ready also. When I whispered into her ear I needed to get a condom, I realized this whole afternoon had been carefully planned by the women. Donna told me there were a bunch of condoms under the cushions of the couch, which they had planned for.

I reached under the couch and found one. As I positioned myself to put on the condom I noticed out of the corner of my eye that my wife was celebrating the victory by having Aaron pump his big cock into her standing from behind. Rachel under Mark as he was putting on his condom to fuck her, while Missy was on top of Kevin, riding his cock and letting him bury his face into her chest. Tom was busy putting on a condom and getting ready to fuck Christy doggy-style.

Once I got my condom on, I lowered myself down to Donna and quickly thrust my cock into her pussy. We quickly got into rhythm and I pumped her at a furious pace and she met every one of my thrusts with one of her own. Needless to say, neither one of us needed very long. Within minutes she was cumming and I filled my condom soon afterwards.

I lowered myself back down to Donna and began to kiss her again. I also continued to slowly fuck her, even though I had already cum. I knew that with all the horniness through the game that I would have no problem staying hard. I broke the embrace and reached for another condom. As I changed condoms, Donna rolled over to her hands and knees.

"I love to get to get fucked from behind," she told once I was ready. "And the harder, the better."

Needless to say I did not need further directions. I quickly plunged my cock into her and began to fuck her as fast as I could. At first I was pulling her into me from her hips, but then I reached and started to pull her back to me with her shoulders.

I kept this pace for maybe 10 minutes before I began to tire, which was going to happen long before I would be able to cum again. As I slowed down, I pulled her up to me. She twisted her neck around in order to kiss me while I massaged her tits and continued to slowly fuck her from behind. Soon, we broke our kiss and I withdrew from her.

"Let's have some more fun with the others," I told her.

"Okay, but you have to promise me one thing," she whispered into my ear as I nodded. "If I ever get the feeling I need a hard cock when I'm at school, which happens quite a bit, can I count on you to take me into the bathroom, bend me over, and fuck me like you just did? I've always wanted to do that with you anyway, but was afraid of what you would say."

Of course, I nodded and I added, "Does the same go for me? Sometimes you girls where skirts and blouses that show off way too much for a normal guy not to get hard. Sometimes I have had to change lesson plans in order to wait for an erection to go away before I get up in front of the class to lecture. Blowing a load would really help me in those situations."

Donna smiled and told me that I could fuck her anytime I wanted and that she was horny most of the time anyway.

As Donna and I went our separate ways, I took off the condom that had her pussy juices all over it. I noticed that Rachel was done with Mark and was now on her knees in front of Tom and blowing him.

I positioned myself on my back under Rachel's pussy and began to lick away. On the first lick, she gave a surprise flinch, but the lowered her pussy down on my face. I licked her pussy, which I realized was shaven completely bald. I wondered if she had done that for today. She rotated her hips to move her pussy in sync with my tongue.

Her pussy tasted awesome. After a little while, she reached down and grabbed my hand, which had been on her ass cheek. I was very surprised when she guided my finger to her asshole and pushed into her. Rachel had always played the naïve little girl and work, but now I began to realize she was just as much of a dirty sex machine as the rest of us in the room.

I had gotten so into licking Rachel and fingering her ass that I forgot there were other people in the room in various stages of oral sex and fucking. My trance was broken, when I felt a warm tongue lick the entire length of my shaft.

I looked down to see Missy licking my cock and noticed that Aaron was fucking her from behind at the same time. I also glanced to my left to see my wife sitting on Kevin's cock while Donna was sitting on his face, while the two of them were deeply kissing each other, which only excited me more. Just to the side of my wife, Christy was on top of Mark, who had his face buried into her tits.

I returned to Rachel's pussy and Missy began to take my cock into her mouth. The moans she made while Aaron fucked her from behind served to amplify the blowjob she was giving to me.

I got back into licking Rachel and fingering ass, but before long everything changed around. I was too busy concentrating on Rachel to realize that everyone changed around.

Rachel got up off of my face and I saw that Christy was now sitting on Tom's lap. Aaron had stopped fucking Missy and was now fucking Donna from behind. My wife was now under Mark and Kevin was now fucking Rachel doggy-style.

Meanwhile, Missy had moved from sucking my cock to now sitting on it. She had put a new condom on and I easily slid into her pussy. She began to bounce up and down and a pretty good pace, which made her enormous tits bounce up and down. It was one of the best views any man could ask for during sex.

After a little while, she slowed down a little and lowered herself down to me, which caused her tits to dangle on my chest. She dropped all the way down to kiss me, which we did passionately. I pulled her all the way into me and she began to rotate her hips back and forth. Her pace quickened, and I met every rotation of her hips with a thrust of my own.

During this, the thought of what all the guys at school would think if they knew what I was doing. They would be insanely jealous if they knew I was fucking four of our hottest co-workers.

She was soon orgasming, and I could feel my second one would be here before long. I decided to make the request I had dreamed about for many years. To get to cum on Missy's chest.

"I love cum on my tits," she told me. "What's the point of having these if you're not going to use them, or for that matter, let them get used."

That was the last thing I needed to hear to push me over the top. Missy got off my lap and got to her knees, while I got to my feet in a hurry, hoping not cum in the condom. I was just able to get the condom off and get my cock aimed at her tits when I shot my load all over her tits. For the second orgasm of the night, it was quite a lot and she began to rub it all over her chest with her hands. I again decided to follow Donna's idea from before with Missy.

"You know, sometimes, I get horny and work and have often though of what it would be like to take into the supply closet and have my way with you," I said, somewhat nervously. "What are the chances that could happen one of the days?"

"It depends on how much money you have in your pocket at time of asking," she said with a big smile. "But for you, since you made me cum today and I am always, always, always looking to have an orgasm at any time of the day, all you have to do is tell me what time to meet you in the closet, or wherever."

"It's a deal," I said, as I moved in to kiss her again. We continued to kiss for some time. I was hoping to be able to get hard again, but there was no use. The two orgasms, back-to-back, and the alcohol were making it impossible.

As Missy and I broke our kiss, the other guys seemed to have cum again and the party was winding down. It was only 7:30, but we had all had too much to drink and all had to work the next day.

Everyone gathered up their clothes, which were strewn about the room, put them and headed to the door. We all agreed we definitely should get together again, maybe even invite some more people, co-workers, friends, or just whoever we would want to have sex with and that they would be into it.

Sara and I let everyone out and once they were gone, we decided that it was time for bed. We were both too tired to do anything else.

Once we lied down we talked about who we had fucked and how it was. I told her how much Donna loved it hard, how sweet Rachel's pussy was and that she wanted her asshole fingered, and how much fun it was to cum on Missy's tits.

Sara told me that Aaron's enormous cock had made her cum three times in the five minutes he lasted right after the game. She told me that she had fucked Kevin tonight, but that she had done it before. However, while she fucked Kevin, her and Donna had made out, and Sara said that Donna was one of the best kissers ever, which I told her I agreed. She also told me that she had been fucked by Mark also and that she swallowed his final load of the evening.

While she told me of her escapades, I began to slowly massage her pussy and she was stroking my cock, which was coming back to life.

"But there was one thing that I didn't get today and you didn't get it either," she said as she reached into the nightstand for the KY.

She rolled over to her stomach and handed me the KY. I poured some on my now hard cock and on my wife's asshole. I put the head of my cock up to her hole and slowly entered her ass. Before long, she had accepted my entire length into her ass and I began to slowly rock my cock back and forth.

As I fucked her ass, I told Sara about the propositions of having permission from Donna and Missy to fuck them whenever I wanted at work. Sara told me she was fine with that as long as she got to hear all the details and that I would invite them over every once and awhile after work or a happy hour so that she could have some with them also.

The feeling of not having to use a condom, as well as the tightness of her ass, and the approval my wife had given to fuck at work had me cumming within five minutes. I pulled out and shot a very small load onto her back. I went to the bathroom to get a towel and once we had cleaned up we were ready for to go to sleep.

The last thing that crossed my mind before I fell asleep was how I was going to get have Rachel agree to the same deal about fucking at work I had made with the other two girls. Maybe I could get Donna and/or Missy to say something...

12