Coupling Coworkers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This orgasm took everything out of me. Once I caught my breath, I noticed the clock on the end table read 4:19. I was completely exhausted. I had been fucked more times than I could have counted and had cum probably just as much.

Despite my obvious exhaustion, Matt was not done with me yet. He said something about his friend getting to cum twice and he was going to take his turn. I was too weak to protest and, while my body was rather numb from exhaustion, I did feel him enter my ass. I drifted in and out of consciousness as he fucked me. I must have fallen asleep during the process, because I do not remember him finishing.

The next thing I remember is a cock being forced into my mouth as I was awaken. I looked up and saw Matt pointing his hard cock in my face. I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 9:45 in the morning. I was further awakened as I felt a cock being pushed into my pussy. I looked down the couch and saw Josh pushing into me as I laid on my side.

My pussy was a little sore from the previous night, but it accommodated him easily and I have always loved being awakened by something entering my pussy. At the same time, I opened my mouth and let Josh begin to fuck my face.

"I don't fucking believe it," Matt said to his friend. "She was used and abused last night and she wakes up this morning still ready to fuck. I don't know if my dad found the sluts of all sluts or the biggest nympho in this town."

Josh was more controlled in his thrusts this morning and quickly had my heart rate rising before I burst over the edge with another orgasm.

"Switch with me before you cum," I heard Matt say to his friend. Josh pulled out of me. Matt rearranged me so that I sat on the couch with my legs off so that he could access my pussy as he kneeled on the floor. Josh stood on the couch over me and bent his legs until his cock reached the level of my mouth. He thrusts his hips forward as I opened my mouth.

He eagerly shoved his cock as far into my mouth as I would let him and he began to fuck my face. Matt was pounding away again at my pussy, which felt just as good as the night before.

I felt Josh tense up and pulled his hips toward me so that I could take his load in my mouth. His load was pretty small, especially compared to his first blown nut last night. Once he got finished milking every last drop into my mouth, he got off the couch.

He told Matt he was off to take a shower as he gave his friend a high-five. The idea of a shower sounded very appealing.

"I don't think he's ever been with someone like you," Matt told me once his friend had left the room.

"What do you mean by 'someone like me,'" I asked him as I began to feel another orgasm, my first of this day build again within me.

"I mean someone who is as experienced with sex as you. None of the girls at our school enjoy fucking as much as you seem to. I think this is his first time with someone that isn't a high school girl."

"That sounds like a bunch of shit to me. It sounds like you just said this was his first time with a fucking slut."

"No, no that's not what I meant at all. I wish all girls were like you," driving his cock into me with a perfect rhythm that kept another orgasm building. This kid was making me cum again. A few more years of experience and this kid is going to drive any woman that is with him wild.

"Is this your first time 'with someone like me,'" I asked him, sensing his answer would probably take me over the edge.

"No, my dad's done this for me before. Maybe twice, but you're the first whose been so willing to do so much and enjoy it as much."

His compliment sent me over the edge to another orgasm. Once I caught my breath I could tell he was ready to cum.

"Let me swallow you," I told him.

He obliged by sliding out of my and backing up. I slid off the couch and bent over, taking him in mouth. On about the third bob he began to cum, which was an amount more than I was expecting. I was able to swallow most of it, but some did dribble out onto my chin.

"You done with her Matt," William asked, startling me since I did not know he had come into the room.

"Yeah Dad, I'm heading to the shower."

"Hurry up, your mother'll be here at 12:30," he said to his son.

"Okay Sara, you've got to go now," he said turning to me. "Room service is on their way up to clean this up. I've arranged for Jerry to take you back to Keith's."

"You've got any clothes for me," I asked struggling to my feet, realizing I was still wearing my heels.

"Sorry, but my wife will wonder what the hell happened if I gave you anything to wear, but the limo is out back and there is a secret and private way to get there."

"Can I clean up a little before I go," I asked.

"You've got five minutes, but be ready."

I headed to the smaller bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I realized I looked like shit. Mascara was streaked down the left side of my cheek, my hair was balled in two spots that had taken cum shots and I had dried cum lines all over my face, chest and stomach. I grabbed a wash cloth, wetted it and tried to clean up ass much as possible. I was able to clean the mascara and the dried cum before William knocked on the door for us to go.

He led me to the hall and to a different elevator than the one we had used before. When it opened, I saw that is was the service elevator. I stood there in silence, still naked wearing only my heels. The elevator opened when we reached the bottom floor. William led me down a short hallway to an exit door. He led me through the door, which led me outside into an alley.

"You were great last night," he said as he opened the door to the limo. "Keith's got your money. I called his house and he wasn't home, but his butler said he left instructions to let you in until he gets home."

I smiled and gave him a little peck on the cheek before I got into the limo. He shut the door and Jerry put the car into drive and we were off to Keith's. I was exhausted. I took off my shoes and laid on my side. I soon found myself drifting off to sleep. It was a very short nap.

I was awakened when I felt pressure placed on my pussy. I looked down and saw Jerry, the limo driver with his dick in his hand guiding it into me.

I moved left leg to his shoulder so he could have better access to my pussy, which allowed him to fill me. I had no problem getting wet since I realized this was the second time I had been awakened with a cock entering me.

"Mr. Blanton (William) told me that you'd love for me to fuck you when we got here," he said, almost asking my approval to continue, which I most definitely did.

"Fuck me," was my reply. "Fuck me as hard as you can, Jerry. Make me cum again. Yes...Harder...Harder..."

He was fucking me as fast as he could me his hips. Despite my exhaustion, I felt another orgasm coming on, which rifled through my body just as intensely as the first one last night.

Jerry continued to fuck me as another orgasm shook through me before he deposited his cum in me. He slid off the seat and pulled his pants back up, opened the door and got out of the limo.

"Ma'am you might want to put on your shoes before you get out, this concrete is hot," he told me, which I obeyed.

I got out of the limo, gave him a peck on the cheek and walked towards the door. I had gotten so used to being naked, I hardly thought anything of it as I knocked on the door.

A very distinguished and handsome older gentleman answered the door, obviously Keith's butler.

"Ahh yes, Sara," he said paying no attention to the fact I was standing naked in front of me. "Mr. Shingleton (Keith) called and said he was just starting the back nine, so he'll be a few more hours. So, follow me."

I obeyed and he led to me to a very large bathroom.

"I have already drawn a bath for you," he said. "When your finished, Mr. Shingleton told me to let you have reign of the house. There's a pool out back and an air conditioned sunroom next to it if you wish."

I thanked him and immediately took off my heels and got in the bath. While I love to be cummed on, it felt wonderful to clean myself up. After about fifteen minutes, I felt renewed. I dried myself off and headed downstairs.

In the kitchen I found my purse. I called Jeff and told him I would be a few more hours, but I had one hell of a story to tell him. He told me he could not wait.

I walked out to the pool, but decided I did not want to get in. Instead, I went to the separate little hut that was the sunroom. I entered, saw a lounge chair and realized how tired I still was. I got into the lounge chair, reclined it and quickly fell to sleep as I lied on my stomach. I immediately drifted off to sleep again.

I had no idea low long I had been asleep, when I was again awakened with a cock entering my pussy. I realized I was still on my stomach and someone was gaining access to my pussy from behind. I could already feel another orgasm starting. No matter how many times it had happened in my life, being awakened by a cock entering me always led to the quickest orgasms for me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Keith's butler fucking me. He was fairly large as he hit me pretty deep inside my pussy. I could feel he was wearing some type of ribbed condom that was very lubed. He was very good because he had me cumming very quickly, despite the fact he got to me at my hot moment.

He continued to pump me from behind, however, he kept changing his rhythm, which kept me on edge. The skill at which he fucked me brought me to still yet another orgasm. After cumming the second time, he also was ready to cum. I felt his spasm inside me as he filled his condom.

"Thanks George for waking her up," William said from the corner of the room, which surprised me since I did not know he was in the room.

"No problem sir," George, the butler said. "Do you need anything else?"

"No, that'll be all," I heard Keith said as I turned over and tried to orientate myself to my surroundings.

I saw Keith standing completely naked at the foot of the recliner. He looked like a Greek god. His 6'4" frame was perfectly chiseled without an ounce of fat visible. His tanned body was free of any hair whatsoever, including pubic hair. His cock was hard and pointing directly out from his chiseled abdomen and it was huge. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen with my eyes. It was at least 10, maybe 11, inches and might have measured at 12 inches if I had had a tape measure handy. It was also very thick.

"Well, well, well," I said. "I thought that maybe from last night you weren't all that interested in me. But I see...shit...how big is that thing?"

"I figured you were having enough fun without me," he said ignoring my question about his size. "So did you?"

"Fuck yeah," I said. "It was one of the greatest sexual nights of my life. Ranks right up there with me and Jeff's first night at the swingers' club. But this might be the best since I made a lot of money to do something I had planned to do for free."

"Yeah, you definitely made more money than any other hostess we have hired in the past," he said. He had moved onto the recliner. Straddling it, he was rubbing the large helmet of his cock on the lips of my vagina. "On top of that, I think you enjoyed every minute of it...So, I have a proposal for you."

"What is it," I said as I rotated my hips as he slowly worked his massive cock into my pussy, which was greedily accepting it.

"First though, how many times did you get fucked last night?"

"Oh god, I lost track after I got to the hotel," I said. He was now all the way inside me.

"Well, replay the evening."

I told him everything that happened after I had left with William and the fact I had not had any clothes on since I had left his house last night. By the time, I finished with George's fucking of me, I had counted I had been fucked ion my pussy 10 times and in my ass 5 times, all by people I had not met before last night.

"So, I guess this is the eleventh time my pussy has been fucked," I said feeling his pace increase slightly, but this seemed to be more of a casual discussion instead of sex.

"I guess that means you made about $3000 per fuck, if my math is right. So, that leads me to my next thing, which is a business proposal," he said very plainly. "You wanna hear it?"

"Yeah, I listen. What do you have in mind?"

"As you can see, I have done pretty well for myself financially. I took over my dad's business ten years ago when he died and I have quadrupled its size and made it a multinational company. However, I made sure to not make my dad's mistake and not enjoy the wealth and try to use it to make those around me have some enjoyment also.

"One of the things I try to make sure happens is that my clients are always happy. Of course, sex makes everyone happy. In order to do this, I have about 10 women that are on my payroll and their job is to make sure people are happy, so to speak. Watching you last night and then hearing you tell of what happened after you left, I know you'd fit into this perfectly. You interested?"

"Go on," I said. It was weird. The straightness of his voice made this very much seem like a business meeting. The only difference was that his cock was fucking my pussy.

"I'd call you whenever I needed a girl to be with a client. The most common thing is that I have a couple girls be 'stewardesses' on my private plane. On average, you'd work 2-3 days every other week and maybe one weekend a quarter. You'd leave your measurements with George and I'd provide the outfits for the jobs you'd work. The job has a very simple description. You'd be charged with making sure my clients every wish, desire and/or fantasy was taken care of so that they'd have a clear head for the business they had to take of during their visit. Still interested?"

"Please continue," I said. "How much money are we talking about?"

"There's the business girl I became so impressed with last night. Always to the point. You'd start at $50,000 per year. Since every guy wants to be with a porn star, if you'd be willing to do some adult photo shoots and sex scenes, you'd get a raise to $100,000 after your thirtieth shoot. Then, you'd have to do at least 10 shoot a year to keep that salary. 20 shoots is another $10,000 per, 30 shoots is another 15 grand per and 50 shoots after your first 30 would get you to $125,000 per year after that scene and then the cycle can repeat. I think one of my girls is making close to $250,000.

"If you'd be interested in getting into the porn thing, I have helped produce some porn films so I have lots of contacts in the business and I think with your looks and enthusiasm for sex, you'd be a big hit. I'd also cover the cost of the HIV testing that is mandatory in the business. There's also some language in the contract about minimum types of scenes you'd need to do. Anal, gangbangs, lesbian shit. Of course, the sluttier you look on film, the more valuable you are to me because that makes you more desirable to my clients. I show them some pictures of what they'd be getting and they are much happier."

"Holy shit, that's one hell of an offer. I've always fantasized about being a porn star. You know if it was just me, I'd say yes right now, but I'll need to talk this over with Jeff. He's told me he's always wanted to be married to a porn star, but I don't know if it was just his fantasy talking or if he wanted it in reality. Plus, his job might be a problem. He's a school teacher. I don't know how that'd go over with his bosses."

"I understand," Keith replied. "I can take care of his job thing. Have him call me if that's the only issue and have him call me if he has any other questions. Same thing for you.

"Now," he continued. "Roll over and let me fuck your ass."

With all the business talk, I had pretty much forgotten the fact we were having sex. However, I obeyed.

He placed his large cock at my anal opening and slowly worked his way into it. My ass was already well stretched out from the previous night, but his size stretched it out even further. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the table and added it to his cock, which allowed him to penetrate me easier.

After a few minutes he was all the way into me and began to work his cock in an out fairly rapid. I was overwhelmed by the size and the job offer that had just been offered to me. Soon, I was lost in the passion and reaching another orgasm. Keith continued to fuck me rapidly until I felt him begin to tighten, ready to cum.

"Roll over," he ordered. "I want to cum in your mouth while you lick your shit off my cock."

Again, I obeyed. He placed his cock at the tip of my mouth. I opened and stuck out my tongue as he began to spurt cum on it and down my throat. After he finished, I leaned up and took as much of him in my mouth as I could. As I milked every last bit of cum out him, I could faintly taste my ass on his cock. If this was his idea of slutty, then I'd have no problem being a porn star for him. That is, if Jeff was willing to let me.

He got off the recliner and got some clothes off the table by door.

"Here you go, something to wear home," he said. "George will have a contract for you when you leave. Call me if you or Jeff have any questions. I'll need an answer by Wednesday."

I told him I'd let him know very soon. I grabbed the clothes, which were a perfectly fitting pair of sweat shorts and a perfectly fitting tank. A pair of thong sandals was also included. I got dressed and prepared to leave.

I picked up my purse on the way to the front door. I noticed the money that was promised to me was in an envelope on my purse. When I got to the door, George gave me another envelope and told me that it was the contract Keith had talked about.

I left and got into my car. I got my phone out of my purse and dialed Jeff.

"Have I got a story for you," I told him. He told me he could not wait for me to get home.

Even though I had been fucked many times in the last 15 hours, my pussy began to tingle in anticipation of telling Jeff how big of a slut his wife had been and the possibility of her becoming a porn star.

12