Courtesan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife nodded. "I've always thought so."

"You said he has a small penis. Can I feel it?"

"Tonnie! You're going to make him have a heart attack."

Tonya leaned over and kissed my neck. "Timmy honey, you wouldn't mind if I touched your little dicky would you?"

I looked at Kelly. She was grinning, but as I studied her I realized that it wasn't a malicious grin. She was just happy. I slowly started to understand. As we gradually became more and more estranged over the past year, Kelly had to find another source for emotional support. Tonya Lewis was one of the people who provided that support. I was beginning to realize that she was not only a lover and friend for Kelly, she also filled the role of a mother or a sister who would not only condone her lifestyle, but would actually support her in it. Now she was seeing Tonya and I getting to know each other and I think she was hoping that two of the primary sources of emotional support in her life would become close friends. Of course for Kelly, sex was an essential part of any close relationship so she was not only not offended by what she saw Tonya doing, she was hoping it would go further.

I decided that I might as well relax and go with the flow. I smiled at Tonya and said, "If Kelly doesn't mind, it's okay with me."

Tonya looked at Kelly.

Kelly studied me for a moment and then she asked, "Timmy are you sure?"

"It's important to you, isn't it?"

Kelly thought about that. After a moment she nodded. "Yes, I think it is."

My wife turned to her friend. "Be careful with him. He's a little insecure about the size of his penis and he doesn't have very good control. Don't make him mess up his pants."

Tonya nodded. "I'll be careful." She laid her hand on my crotch and gently traced the outline of my erect penis with her fingertips.

Kelly was the only person who had ever touched me like that. I was both very nervous and incredibly excited.

Tonya looked at Kelly and asked, "Can I take it out?"

"I think that might be a good idea. It's less likely that he'll mess up his pants that way." Kelly opened her purse, took out several tissues and handed them to Tonya. "You'd better keep these handy."

Tonya set the tissues next to her and then she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled them open. I had an erection.

She grinned at Kelly. "He has a little stiffy."

My wife laughed. "What did you expect? I haven't touched him in two months. The poor guy is probably on the verge of dying from frustration."

Tonya stared at Kelly. "You mean you haven't had any makeup sex yet?"

Kelly shook her head. "We haven't had time. That's what the lingerie show tonight is all about."

"Shouldn't you be the one who's doing this right now?"

"No, tonight he's going to get to enjoy me in every way possible." Kelly giggled. "I fully intend to wear his little dicky out. Tonya, you and Timmy are the two most important people in the world to me. I think that after Timmy and I have reestablished our marriage, I'm going to start dating other men again. Timmy is already encouraging me to do that. He enjoys being a cuckold. A crucial part of that fantasy for him is that he doesn't have that same privilege."

Tonya looked at me. "Is that true Timmy? You want your wife to be free to fool around with other men, but you want her to demand that you stay faithful to her?"

Having to make that admission to this woman that I'd just met was very embarrassing, but I thought I understood what Kelly was doing so I nervously answered, "Yes, that's right."

Tonya shook her head. "Isn't that kind of masochistic?"

Kelly intervened. "Yes it is. Do you remember a little earlier when Timmy told you that as our relationship developed I gradually became more dominant and he gradually became more submissive."

"Yes."

"Timmy is also a masochist. It hurts him when I date other men, but he enjoys that pain."

Tonya looked at me. I nodded. The admission was both exciting and humiliating. Of course the humiliation made it even more exciting.

She gasped. "Oh my, that is exciting."

"That's why I gave you that hot kiss this afternoon and then called Timmy my pussy husband. When we were talking in the car before we came up here he didn't just tell me that he was excited because you and I were lovers, he told me that he was excited by the thought of being dominated by two lesbians."

Tonya burst out laughing.

Kelly snapped at her. "Tonnie, don't embarrass him!"

Tonya immediately stopped laughing. She gently patted my cheek and then she leaned over and kissed my forehead. It was an almost maternal kiss. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at you." She shook her head. "I was only laughing because we share the exact same fantasy."

I stared at her. "What do you mean?"

"I would love to play a game where Kelly and I are lesbian lovers and you're our little bitch slave." Tonya firmly grasped my chin with her hand and turned my face towards hers. Staring into my eyes she said, "Would you like that pussyboy? Would you like to kneel on the floor and watch while I make love to your wife?"

At first the sudden change in Tonya's demeanor shocked me, but I quickly understood. She and Kelly were both professionals. I remembered what Kelly had said earlier. Fulfilling a man's fantasies was her business. Clearly it was Tonya's too. Apparently play acting was easy for them.

Excited, I nervously started to stammer out an answer. "I ah...maybe. I mean yes, I think that would be fun...."

Kelly interrupted me. "Tonya before we start playing I have to tell you that there's another reason I want you to be the one who makes Timmy cum right now."

Tonya released my chin and turned to Kelly. "What is it?"

"I feel awful that I've so callously neglected him during the past few months. I know that my desperate need to hide my secret life from him was the major reason for that neglect, but I'm not sure that it was the only reason."

I looked at my wife. "What do you mean?"

"Timmy you are the love of my life. You always will be, but when I'm dating other men it's very easy to get caught up in the excitement of the moment. When that happens I'm afraid that I might inadvertently start neglecting you again."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she said, "I think that it's also very likely that we're going to start incorporating more of the cuckold hot wife lifestyle into our marriage. I suspect that I'm going to become more overtly dominant and you're going to become increasingly submissive. That will make it even easier for me to neglect you."

Taking a deep breath, Kelly continued. "I'd like to try to include to Tonya in our lives. I know that it's important for you to remain faithful to me, but I think I would like you and Tonya to become lovers. Actually, I think I'd like all three of us to be lovers. That way Tonya can be there to support you when you need it and she can also jerk me back to reality if I start to neglect you again."

I looked at Tonya. "Do you want that?"

She smiled at me. "More than anything in the entire world. Timmy, I'm a middle aged whore. I've never been able to keep a man because I've never been able to remain faithful to one. I've lost every boyfriend I've ever had because I cheated on him. When I was a senior in high school my prom date stormed out of the hotel ballroom an hour after the dance started because he caught me giving another guy a blow job in the men's lavatory."

She shook her head. "I've never had children, I haven't lived in a home since I left my parent's house and I don't know what I'm going to do when I finally get so old that men lose interest in having sex with me."

Tonya picked up my hand and held it. "Timmy, I don't expect you to fall in love with me, but I am hoping that we can become very close friends. If Kelly really is comfortable with it, I would very much like to have you as a lover." She giggled. "I have a soft spot for submissive men with tiny cocks."

I turned and looked at Kelly. She smiled at me.

I asked her, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

She nodded. "Yes, I really hadn't considered it before we came down here this afternoon; but I think it would be good for all three of us."

I wasn't exactly certain how this was going to end up, but it was clear to me that Tonya really did need us and I could also see that we probably needed her too.

Smiling at Tonya, I slipped her hand down the front of my briefs. She wrapped her fingers around my erect penis. At the same time she leaned over and pressed her lips against mine. I responded. It quickly became a passionate kiss filled with mutual need. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. We tasted each other and our arousal grew.

As we kissed, I remembered my vow of fidelity to Kelly. It had been a serious pledge, one that I was hesitant to break, even when aroused. I was torn. Tonya's embrace was not only exciting, it was also comforting. I sensed a fundamental goodness in this woman and I felt safe in her arms. It was a sense of security that I was reluctant to give up. I also realized that it was a mutual need. Tonya wanted to be able to take refuge in my arms every bit as much as I needed the security of hers.

I thought about what Kelly had just told us and I understood. I realized what she was trying to do and I knew that she was right. The three of us needed each other. Together we would be stronger and our collective strength would make it very hard for anything in this world to ever hurt any one of us again.

Behind me Kelly whispered, "Timmy, I want you to put your hand on Tonya's breast."

I hesitated, not because I didn't want to do it; I did. I hesitated because I was nervous.

Kelly picked up my hand. As she placed it on Tonya I closed my eyes and for the first time in my life, intimately touched a woman other than Kelly.

Tonya responded to my touch by squeezing my erection and kissing me even harder.

Emboldened by my wife's encouragement and Tonya's response, I found Tonya's nipple and began rubbing it with my fingertips.

As soon as she realized what I was doing Tonya broke off our kiss and said, "This would be a lot more fun if I took off my blouse and brassiere."

As Tonya started unbuttoning her blouse Kelly said, "Tonnie, I think Timmy would like it if we were a little aggressive with him."

Tonya looked at me. "Is that right? Do you want Kelly and me to make you our little bitch right now?"

My entire body started to tingle with excitement. Tonya and Kelly were talking about bringing one of my most secret fantasies to life and they were offering to do it at that very moment. Realizing that this was not the time to be coy I took a deep breath and whispered; "Yes please."

Next to me Kelly giggled. "This is going to be so much fun. Timmy, Tonnie is a very skilled dominant. I've watched her put on some sex shows at Evergreen that were absolutely breathtaking."

I turned and looked at my wife. "How many different kinds of sex shows have you two put on?"

Tonya patted my shoulder. "A lot, and we promise to tell you about everyone of them, but let's do that later. Right now it's time for us to play. This afternoon now we're going to put on a sex show just for you; only in this show, you also get to be one of the players."

She looked at my wife. "Kel, why don't you go into your closet and pick out a nice frilly pair of crotchless panties while I explain the rules of this game to Timmy."

Kelly nodded and then she stood up and walked into her closet.

As soon she was gone Tonya said, "We want everyone to have fun, but in order to do that Kelly and I have to be able to push your limits just a little bit. We want to be able to take you right to the edge of what you can tolerate. We'll go a little slower today because this is your first time, but I suspect that the three of us are going to start playing this game on a regular basis. As we get more comfortable with each other Kelly and I are going to push you harder, but we don't ever want to hurt you and we don't ever want to make you submit to something you don't want to do. That means you have to be able to tell us when you need us to stop. To do that we're going to have to have a safe word."

I nodded. I already knew about safe words. Over the past six months I'd spent many hours on the Internet reading stories about dominant women and submissive men.

"The safe word were going to use is check. If at any time you start to feel uncomfortable about what we're doing, all you have to do is say the word check and we'll stop and discuss what's happening. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Kelly walked back into the room. She was carrying a pair of pink lace panties with little ruffles all over them. I smiled when I saw them. The fashion show was about to begin.

"Timmy don't look at those panties, look at me." It was Tonya. I immediately obeyed and focused my attention back on her. "If we are doing something that you find particularly exciting, we want you to beg us to stop doing it. For dominant sadists like Kelly and me..."

I gasped when I heard the word, sadist.

Tonya noted my reaction. She smiled. "Oh yes, your wife and I are both dominant sadists; although unlike me, Kelly does get an occasional thrill out of submitting to a very powerful man." She paused for a moment and then she added, "Or a woman."

Tonya studied me. It must have been obvious to her that I was getting very excited. After a moment she continued. "Anyway, dominant sadists like Kelly and me get a real thrill out of hearing a sub beg us to stop what were doing and we get an even greater thrill when we callously ignore those pleas and continue tormenting our slave. Of course we would never be able to do that without a safe word. Kelly loves you and I think I might easily fall in love with you too. Neither of us would never want to do anything that would actually hurt you. Do you understand that?"

"Yes."

"Good, now give me a kiss and then give your wife a kiss. In a way, you're kissing us good bye, because for a little while, the two of us are going to become very different people."

I leaned over and kissed Tonya and then I turned and kissed Kelly. After that I anxiously sat with my hands folded in my lap. Every nerve in my body was tingling with anticipatory excitement.

Tonya's looked at Kelly and said, "Are you ready?"

Kelly nodded.

Tonya turned back to me. Her warm smile had turned into a menacing sneer. Without warning, she drew her hand back and slapped me across the face. It wasn't a playful slap. It stung. She'd hit me hard.

I rubbed my cheek.

"That's just a taste of what's in store for you if you fail to please us. Now what the fuck is your sorry butt doing on this couch?" Tonya laughed. "Kel it almost looks like your little pussy husband thinks he's our equal."

My wife grabbed me by my hair and turned my head so that I was looking at her. "Well you're not pussy boy. We only let men sit on this couch with us, not little sissies like you."

Kelly stared at me with an excited smile. Suddenly that smile changed to an expression of concern. Gently placing a hand on my shoulder, she whispered into my ear; "Timmy I love you so much. Please don't get confused about this."

"Kelly stay in character! He knows you love him. That's why were doing this. Don't worry, as soon as we're done playing were both going to love him up and make him feel like a king."

I looked at Tonya and said, "Check."

She nodded. "What do you want to say?"

I turned to Kelly. "Tonya's right, relax and let yourself go. I understand that right now you're a little more sensitive about hurting my feelings than you might usually be. You don't have to worry, you're not going to hurt my feelings. We both know this is a game and we both know that we love each other. Besides, Tonya is here. I realize that I still haven't gotten to know her very well, but my first impression is that she's one of those people who is totally trustworthy. I don't believe that she would ever let any harm come to either of us."

Tonya stared at me. "Timmy that was a maybe the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. I think I might start crying."

I patted her knee. "Isn't that a little out of character for a ruthless dominatrix."

Tonya rubbed her eyes and then she smiled at me. "Hey you're the one who said check."

I laughed. "All right everyone, get ready. It's time to get back to work." Suddenly I remembered something. I stopped, looking at Tonya I asked; "Didn't you say that you have to work tonight? How much time do we have before you have to leave?"

"There's a party at Eagle Lake. The associates are going to arrive at 9:00. Mandy, Keisha, Antoine and I all have to be there by 8:30." She glanced at the clock on Kelly's makeup desk. It was 6:45. "I have about a half hour before I should start getting ready."

Kelly asked, "Why is Antoine going to be there? Is one of the associates a woman?'

Tonya shook her head. "No, they want a show, the usual one. Since you're not working anymore, Mandy is going to have to do it tonight."

"Oh." Kelly paused for a moment and then she said, "Mandy can do it."

"She can, but you know it's harder for her."

Kelly nodded. "I know."

I understood the part of Kelly and Tonya's conversation about a sex show during the party, but their comments about Mandy confused me.

Tonya noticed my puzzled expression and said, "I'm sorry Timmy, that was rude of us. We were talking shop and ignoring you. Antoine is a host."

"Yes, Kelly told me about him. He's a black guy with a big cock."

Tonya laughed. "Yes, that's right."

"And Mandy and Keisha are the other hostesses, correct."

"Yes, that's also right."

"what does Mandy have to do tonight because Kelly's not going to be there and why will it be harder for her?"

"Timmy, earlier Kelly and I told you that we sometimes put on lesbian sex shows for groups of associates at Evergreen and Eagle Lake."

"Yes."

"We put on other kinds of shows too."

I smiled. "I think I understand. The show tonight is a black guy and a white girl."

Tonya nodded. "Yes and it's a very popular show."

"I imagine it is, that's a pretty common fantasy on the Internet web sites."

"If Kelly was still working she'd be doing the show this evening, but since she's no longer employed by the firm, Mandy has to take her place."

"From what you just said I gather that's a problem for Mandy. Earlier today Kelly told me that Mandy's not very big, is Antoine's cock too much for her?"

Tonya nodded. "Yes, but not in the way you're thinking."

"I don't understand."

Kelly patted my thigh. "Timmy honey, during tonight's show Antoine isn't going to fuck Mandy; she's going to give him a blow job and while she's doing it she has to deep throat him."

Tonya shook her head. "All twelve inches of it."

"And I gather that she doesn't like doing that."

Kelly shrugged. "Actually she enjoys deep throating a guy and she's very good at it, but you remembered correctly. Mandy is slender and petite. She has a little trouble swallowing that much cock."

I looked at Tonya. "Why don't you do the show?"

"I would, but we're entertaining a group of older white businessmen who are a little kinky. They want to see a young white girl sucking a huge black man."

I nodded. "Now I understand. That means Keisha can't do it either."

"That's right and since your wife isn't working for the firm anymore that leaves Mandy."

I looked at my wife. "Can you deep throat a cock that big?"

Kelly smiled. "Easily."

"When did you learn to do that?"

"While we were still in college. Actually I already knew how to do it when I met you."

"How come you've never done it for me?"

Kelly shook her head. "Honey, your cock isn't big enough to reach my throat."

"Oh." I started chuckling. "I guess that ends that conversation."