Courtesan Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

She kissed my cheek. "Hi babydoll, it's 5:30. When does the roast need to go into the oven?"

I did some quick math. Six pounds at twenty-five minutes a pound, one hundred fifty minutes, two and a half hours. Fifteen minutes to let the roast rest before carving it. Dinner should be served at 8:30. I sat up. "I'd better turn on the oven so it can preheat. The roast should go in at 5:45.'

"I already turned it on. It's set at 350 degrees. Is that right?'

I smiled at Kelly. "Thank you, that will help." I sat up. "Let's go to the kitchen. I'm going to turn the oven up to 400 and then I'll turn it back to 325 when I actually put the roast in. That will sear the meat when it starts cooking."

Kelly and I went into the kitchen. She sat at the the table and watched while I turned up the temperature on the oven and took the roast out of the refrigerator.

While we were waiting for the oven to heat up I asked, "How did the meeting go with Tonya?"

Shrugging, Kelly said, "Next to you, Tonya's my best friend. It was more like a gossip session than a meeting. Martin, John and Wendell are all very upset about what happened and they seem to be desperate to find a way to get me back."

"That's nice to hear."

"Yes it is."

"Were you able to schedule a meeting with Martin tomorrow?"

"Yes, at ten o'clock."

"Are you absolutely certain that you want to go back?"

Kelly stared at me. After a moment she said, "I would like to, but only if I have your blessing."

I chuckled. "If I become your slave, my feelings about your decisions really shouldn't matter."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Timmy honey, we may decide to make your status as my slave permanent, but that will never change the fact that you are also my husband, my best friend, my number one confidant and my chief personal adviser. As it turns out, I may not have been able to honor my vow of fidelity to you, but I did make a commitment to share my life with you and that's a vow that I do intend to keep. Slave or not, anytime I have to make a serious decision I plan to continue to seek your guidance. Baby, my job at JTandR almost cost us our marriage and it did cause both of us significant emotional distress. I will not return to that job without your consent."

I walked over and kissed Kelly's cheek. "Thank you, I appreciate that. If you would like to return to your old job at JTandR, you have my blessing."

Kelly's face lit up. "Really?"

"Yes, actually I think I told you that earlier today."

My wife nodded. "You did, but that was on the telephone. The job caused so much pain and anguish for you that I needed to be able to see your face when you gave me your permission. Baby I have to be absolutely certain that it's all right with you."

I smiled at Kelly. "I assure you that it is not only all right with me, I happen to think that it's a very good idea. I also want you to know that this discussion just alleviated most of the concerns that I had about becoming your slave.

Kelly stared at me. "Timmy are you serious?"

"Yes, I think I am."

"You really might be willing to make your status as my slave permanent?"

"I'm certainly leaning in that direction right now. We have to talk about it a little more. I want to know exactly what you think it will mean."

Kelly nodded. "That's a good idea. We also have to see how tonight goes."

"Yes, I'm looking at this as kind of a dress rehearsal. I'm hoping that tonight might give me a little glimpse of what life as your slave might be like."

Giggling, Kelly said; "I'm excited about getting my first taste of having a slave."

I walked over and kissed her cheek. "I'll bet you're also excited about getting to play with Chris's great big cock."

Kelly's breath caught. She nodded emphatically. "Dicklet, you are so right about that." She put her arms around my neck, nuzzled my ear and whispered. "I can't wait to see the expression of envy on your face when you see me sucking his big beautiful penis."

Behind us the chime on the oven sounded signaling that the temperature had reached 400 degrees.

I kissed Kelly and said; "Please excuse me Ms. Mason, you're obedient slave has to attend to his duties."

I picked up the roast, put it into the oven and turned the temperature down to 325 degrees. As soon as that was done I said, "I'll have to remember to come back in an hour and put the potatoes in with the roast."

Kelly nodded. "That will be at 6:45. I'll help you remember. She patted my butt. "Come on Dicklet, let's go into the bedroom. It's time for you to start getting me ready for my evening."

"Ms. Mason, I do believe that this is going to give a whole new meaning to the phrase, "A labor of love."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers