Courtesan Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding up her hand, Kelly interrupted me."Bunny, I think I prefer Mistress Kelly. That was the way Nymph was addressing me in the office. It has a nice ring to it. Tomorrow, while I'm working, you will address me as Mistress Melody."

I had to admit that I liked Mistress Kelly better too. I smiled to myself. It was taking a little time for us to figure out all of this domination stuff, but we were gradually getting it. I suspected that when Mandy moved in we'd get a crash course.

"Bunny, you were about to ask a question."

"Yes Ms. Mas...er Mistress Kelly."

"Are you nervous Bunny?"

Before I could answer Kelly flashed me a menacing smile and added, "You should be, I'm feeling very dominant right now."

Her words sent a shiver of excitement through my loins.

"Your question Bunny, what is it?"

"Ms. Mason, I mean Mistress Kelly; we're going to South Carolina early tomorrow morning. I think I should pack my bag before we start fooling around."

Slipping out of character for a moment Kelly shook her head and said in a very gentle voice. "Timmy you don't have to worry about anything. This morning I gave all of your sizes to Elvira. She emailed them to the staff at Evergreen. By the time we get there everything you need will be in our bedroom."

"Clothing, a tooth brush, everything?"

Kelly grinned at my amazement. "Yes Timmy, everything. The firm is very thorough."

"We have a bedroom there?"

"Actually, I have a bedroom there, but since you're now traveling with me and you're my husband, it's become our bedroom." Shaking her head Kelly added, "I'm afraid that you'll probably be spending more time in it than I will. I'm fairly certain that these guys from Boston are going to keep me busy for most of the night."

"You just called our bedroom here your bedroom."

Kelly giggled. "Yes I did, and for the next hour it is going to be MY bedroom." She emphasized the word, my. "Now slave, do you have any more questions or can we get down to business?"

I smiled. "We can get down to business."

"Good, get your clothes off and join me in MY bedroom." Again Kelly emphasized the word, my."

I bowed politely and said, "Yes Ms. Ma...er Mistress Kelly.

Kelly nodded and then she turned and disappeared down the hallway.

I quickly removed all of my clothing. As I pulled my panties down I glanced at the chastity cage I was wearing. It looked strange, but I had to admit that once I got used to its presence it really hadn't been much of a problem.

Trying to urinate had been a bit of a challenge. The first time I had to go I tried to use a urinal. It worked, but it wasn't easy. I had a little trouble controlling the stream and I was worried about spraying my trousers. The fact that I was wearing women's panties made it even more difficult. They don't have an opening in the front so I had to hold them down with one hand while I tried to control my plastic encased penis with the other. The second time I had to go I chose to sit down. It felt funny, even a little humiliating to have to pee like a girl, but it was better than dribbling on the front of my pants.

I stepped out of my panties and laid them on the arm of the chair next to my slacks, shirt and socks. As I walked to Kelly's bedroom I wondered how much longer I'd have to wear the chastity cage. Now that I was starting to get aroused it was becoming a little uncomfortable. My tiny penis was trying to grow and there wasn't enough space for it to comfortably expand.

When I got to the bedroom door it was closed. I knocked as instructed.

Inside, I heard my wife's voice. "Yes."

"It's Bunny Mistress Kelly. May I come in?"

"Yes Bunny, you may enter."

I opened the door and I stepped into the bedroom. My wife was standing next to the bed. She was still fully dressed.

She looked at me for a moment and then she licked her lips. "Bunny seeing you naked with your cock locked in it's cage is so hot. Next week, when I have a night off, I want to invite Chris over for dinner. I'll make you wait on us just like you are right now. Think about it Bunny. Just imagine how humiliating it will be for you to have to serve Chris and me while we're fully dressed and you're naked with your little cock locked in that cage."

My breath caught. Kelly's image was unbelievably exciting.

Kelly smiled when she noticed my reaction. It was a wicked smile. She raised the hem of her skirt and started rubbing her naked pussy. "After dinner we'll retire to my bedroom. I'll make you kneel at the foot of the bed and watch while Chris fucks me until we're both too exhausted to move."

Shaking her head in mock sympathy, Kelly said, "And all you'll be able to do is rub the plastic sleeve covering your little pee pee. It will be so frustrating for you." She said the words in a tone of voice a mother would use when speaking to her little boy,

My wife was doing a wonderful job of playing her role so I responded by trying to play mine just as well. I meekly stared at the floor and said, "Please Mistress Kelly, I beg you not to make me do that."

That made Kelly giggle. She wiggled her finger at me and said, "Come over here Timmy."

Being careful to keep my eyes submissively averted, I walked over to my wife.

Kelly laughed. "Damn Timmy, you're even better at this game than I am."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Mistress Kelly, that is very high praise."

Kelly hugged me. As she held me in her arms, she giggled; "Timmy I have so much fun when we play that it's hard to stay in character."

"I know. I sometimes have the same problem."

"I want to keep playing."

"So do I."

"Okay, I have to concentrate for a second." Kelly closed her eyes for a moment. As soon as she reopened them she took a deep breath and said, "Undress me slave." Her voice was now authoritative and demanding.

I quickly removed Kelly's clothes. Once she was naked she sat down on the edge of the bed and waited while I hung everything in her closet. When I returned I stood in front of her with my head bowed.

Kelly let a few seconds pass and then she said, "Look at me slave."

I looked up. Kelly had spread her legs and was lewdly rubbing her cunt. Her finger glistened with the moisture of her arousal. Staring at me, she lasciviously licked her lips and said; "Slaveboy, this feels so good. I'll bet you wish you could play with yourself like this."

I didn't say anything. I just stood there and watched while my beautiful wife fondled herself.

"Get down on your knees and crawl over to me wimp."

I had rarely seen Kelly as excited as she was at that moment. The chastity cage was obviously fueling the fires of her imagination. The combination of her excitement and the game we were playing was having a similar effect on me. My heart was pounding as I eagerly dropped to my knees and crawled over to my wife.

Kelly stopped playing with herself and lewdly spread the lips of her glistening cunt. "Lick me sissyboy. Eat my pussy while your little dick is locked in its cage. You're a slave. The only pleasure you're going to be allowed tonight is the pleasure you get from serving me."

Smiling up at my wife, I said; "Mistress Kelly, that's the only pleasure I desire."

Grinning at me, Kelly said; "You're a good slave dicklet."

I looked at her with a puzzled expression.

She understood immediately. "Just because we've given you the slave name Bunny, doesn't mean that I can't use your old name when we're having a little private fun."

I smiled at my wife and then I leaned forward and kissed the parted lips of her very wet pussy.

Kelly continued holding her cunt open with her fingers. "Lick me Timmy."

I pushed my tongue into my wife's sex.

"Oh god yes! Can you taste him Timmy? Can you taste Kevin's cock?"

I stopped licking Kelly and looked up at her. "Yes, I think I..."

She grabbed my head and pulled my face back into her cunt. "No! Don't stop. Keep licking me. I'll do the talking."

I pushed my tongue back into my wife's pussy.

She sighed. "Yes, that's better."

Kelly closed her eyes and took a minute to enjoy the pleasure of my tongue. Finally she opened them again and said, "Timmy, Kevin was a wonderful fuck, maybe the best I've ever had in my entire life."

I started to look up at my wife again, but she pulled my face back to her sex. "Don't stop eating me slave, just listen."

There was another moment of silence and then Kelly said, "He really was Dicklet. You know how I always like to start a guy out with a blow job? Don't answer, just keep licking."

Her admonishment wasn't necessary. I now understood the rules. I kept my tongue buried between the lips of my wife's cunt.

Once Kelly was satisfied that I wasn't going to stop she said; "Anyway, I sucked him to an orgasm and after he was finished cumming in my mouth I swallowed his semen and started pulling myself up so I could lay next to him. As soon as he realized what I was doing he stopped me and told me to keep sucking him."

She paused for a moment and then she said, "He was the associate and he gets what he wants so I slid back down and put his soft cock back into my mouth. Timmy! As soon as I started sucking him I felt his cock beginning to grow again. It was unbelievable! Kevin was over fifty, but he was recovering like an eighteen year old boy."

Kelly paused again. I felt like I should comment or respond in some way, but I knew that it wouldn't be allowed so I just kept licking her.

My wife took a few more seconds to concentrate on the pleasure I was giving her with my tongue and then she continued. "As soon as he was hard, Kevin grabbed me and rolled me onto my back. He wasn't rough, but he was definitely in control. Timmy I was so excited that I almost came. He pulled my thighs apart and climbed on top of me. Staring into my eyes, he told me that he was going to fuck me and then he started pushing his huge erection into my cunt. He didn't ask for permission, he just did it. Timmy, Kevin was a man, a real man. He took what he wanted.

Kelly stopped and took several deep breaths. It was obvious that she was very excited. For a moment it seemed as if she might have trouble finishing her story, but then she regained her composure and was able to continue. "Kevin was big, bigger than Chris. He was almost as big as Antoine. I nearly passed out from the intense pleasure I felt when he pushed that monster into me. Timmy, it was wonderful. I don't know how long he fucked me, it was almost like time lost its meaning."

I kept licking Kelly. She reached down and grasped my hair with her fingers. She wasn't rough and she didn't hurt me. She just held me firmly and commanded; "Suck my clit Timmy. Make me cum."

I quickly found my wife's clitoris. She gasped as she felt me suck it into my mouth.

Kelly took a moment and then she said in a breathless voice, "When Kevin finally came he pushed the full length of his huge cock into my cunt and shot his semen deep into my womb. Timmy it's a good think I'm on the pill, because if I wasn't I'm sure that I'd now be carrying his baby."

I started flicking Kelly's clit with my tongue.

She took deep breath and bit her lower lip. It was obvious that it was taking all the effort she could muster to maintain her composure.

"Timmy after he was finished ejaculating, he didn't pull out." There was now a tone of desperate need in my wife's voice.

I took a second to wet a finger and then I found the tiny opening between the cheeks of her ass. Kelly gasped when she felt me massaging her anus.

I could tell that my wife was on the brink of an orgasm, but she hadn't finished telling her story yet. I felt her deliberately tensing her body in an effort to stay in control. She wanted to continue. In a low, strained voice, she said; "Kevin's cock was so big that it didn't slip out after he lost his erection. He rested for a moment and then he shocked me by starting to move again. Timmy he was fucking me with a soft cock! I've never had a man try to do that before."

Kelly paused. After a quick breath she said; "But then the most amazing thing of all happened. He started to get hard again. My fifty year old businessman was a sexual super hero."

Still sucking and licking her clitoris, I pushed my finger into Kelly's asshole.

As soon as she realized what I was doing, she cried out; "Oh Yes! That's it Timmy! Fuck my ass while you lick my clit!"

And then she was silent. For almost an minute all I heard from Kelly was her heavy breathing. It was clear that while she was enjoying what I was doing and didn't want me to stop, maintaining control was a struggle.

Finally she took one deep breath and resumed her story. Her words came out clipped and hurried. "Timmy this time he fucked me hard and he fucked me long. He almost wore out my cunt. I don't know how many orgasms I had. I couldn't keep track. I couldn't even think. I was lost in a fog of sexual ecstasy." Kelly was nearly crying as she said those last words.

And then her body stiffened and she screamed. Her orgasm was titanic.

When I finally felt Kelly start to relax I pulled my finger out of her ass, gently kissed her dripping wet pussy and pulled myself up next to her. As I softly stroked her long blond hair I whispered to her; "It sounds like you ran into a real sexual dynamo tonight."

Kelly grinned at me. "Actually I didn't. I made it all up. I was teasing you."

Looking at her in amazement, I said; "You mean it wasn't true?"

"Not a word of it. The truth is, Kevin was a fifty-five year old businessman with a pot belly. When I sucked him the first time, he came almost immediately. After that I had to suck him for almost a half hour before I could get him hard enough to fuck me. Once he was inside me he had trouble keeping an erection so I finally had to suck him off a second time. After that he spent the rest of the evening playing with my tits while we lay on the bed and talked. He wasn't a very good fuck, but he was a nice guy. I enjoyed talking to him."

I laughed. "You devil, you really had me going."

Kelly giggled. "It was a pretty good story, wasn't it."

"Yes it was. I think some evening we should write a story together."

Kelly's eyes lit up. "Could we Timmy? We've never written anything together. I think it would be fun. Maybe when it's done, we could read it to the others."

"I saw Elvira's calendar. I think we might have some free time on Sunday afternoon."

'Timmy that would be wonderful. I can't wait."

For a few minutes Kelly and I lay next to each other. We were both smiling. Finally she sat up. "Timmy, go get my purse. It's on the dining room table."

I eagerly hopped out of bed. I had a pretty good idea about why Kelly wanted her purse and I was very willing to get it for her.

I was back in less than a minute. I stood next to the bed and watched while my wife opened her purse and took out the key to my chastity cage.

As she was unlocking it, Kelly asked; "Timmy was this uncomfortable? Did it bother you today?"

Shaking my head I said, "Not really. At first it felt funny, but it was all right once I got used to it. Peeing was kind of difficult."

"It was? I got the impression from the ads on the Internet that the cage wouldn't interfere with that."

"It didn't, but I was nervous when I tried to use a urinal. My panties don't have an opening in the front so I have to hold them down while I pee. The rigid plastic sleeve makes it a little more awkward when I do that. I was afraid that I might spray the front of my trousers." I paused for a moment and then I added, "I was also nervous that someone might come in and see the cage and my panties."

"That would have been very embarrassing." Kelly was smiling.

"Yes."

My wife thought for a moment and then she said, "Why don't you go into a stall and sit down while you pee. That's what we have to do. It works fine."

"After the first time, that's what I did."

That made Kelly grin. "Timmy I have to admit that I find it very exciting that you now wear panties and have to pee like a girl."

My breath caught.

Kelly noticed and said; "That's humiliating for you, isn't it Timmy."

"Yes it is."

"But it also excites you, doesn't it."

Smiling at Kelly I said, "Yes it really does."

"It excites me too." She took a deep breath. "Timmy tomorrow night is going to be so much fun. The parties at Evergreen are always a good time, but having you there as a slave is going to make them even more enjoyable."

Kelly took my chastity cage off and set it on the bedside table. My penis immediately sprang to full erection.

"Oh my, somebody is definitely ready for a little action." Giggling, Kelly grabbed my hand, gently pulled me down on the bed and lay me back so that my head was resting on the pillows she'd been using earlier.

She kneeled next to me and softly kissed my lips. "Now it's your turn Timmy."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she gently stroked my cheek. "You've had that cage on all evening. You're pretty excited right now, aren't you."

I laughed. "Yes I am."

Kelly smiled. "You can fuck me if that's what you'd like. Babydoll, you can have me any way you want, but..." Her voice trailed off.

I looked at her with a puzzled expression. "But what?"

"Timmy honey, your control probably isn't going to be very good right now. If you try to fuck either my pussy or my ass you're probably going to cum almost immediately. It won't be very satisfying for either of us."

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I was disappointed, but I knew that what Kelly had just pointed out was true. In a very quiet voice I said, "I guess you're right. I'll just go to sleep." I rolled over so that I was facing away from Kelly. I knew it was a juvenile reaction, but my feelings were hurt. I felt like she'd just rejected me.

There was silence. After a moment I felt Kelly lie down next to me. She put her arm around my shoulder and pressed her naked body up against my back. "Timmy, you misunderstood me. I don't want you to go to sleep. I don't want to go to sleep. Babydoll if you want to fuck me you can. I just thought you might enjoy it more if I gave you a blow job. That way I can be in control and I can use my skill to keep you from cumming for as long as possible. It's late and we do have to get up early tomorrow morning, so I think this will be the only orgasm you'll get tonight. I want to make it as nice for you as I possibly can."

As I lay there thinking about what Kelly had just said I started to feel a little chagrined about my display of petulance. She was right, I had misunderstood her. I rolled over and looked at her. "I'm sorry, I did misunderstand you." With a sigh I said; "What makes me feel really bad is that I didn't even give you the benefit of the doubt. I just assumed the worst. I don't know..."

Kelly gently put a finger on my lips. "Shhh, it's okay, you don't have to feel bad and you don't need to apologize. I understand. At times this domination game we play can get very confusing." She sighed. "I also didn't phrase my suggestion very well. Could we start over?"

I smiled at her. "I'd like that very much."

Smiling back at me, Kelly said; "Master Timmy, may I please be allowed to give you one of my very best blow jobs."

"Yes please." I was grinning, but suddenly the grin faded.

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy what's wrong?"

"What about you? A blow job is just for my pleasure."

Shaking her head, Kelly said; "Timmy honey, I happen to love giving blow jobs. I love sucking cocks just as much as you love eating pussy."

I winked at her. "That's a lot."

Kelly giggled. "Yes it is. You also just finished giving me a volcanic orgasm."

Wiggling my eyebrows, I said in a voice filled with melodramatic pride, "Darling, I most certainly did."

"Be serious!" Kelly was laughing.

"All right." I made an exaggerated frown. "I'm serious now."