Courtesan Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly rolled her eyes and then she paused. After a moment she smiled at me. It was a very sweet smile. Gently stroking my cheek, she whispered; "I love you Timmy and sometimes I want to do something that's just for your pleasure. This is one of those times." She kissed my lips and then she slowly slid down my body and kissed the head of my tiny erection.

My wife knows how to give a fabulous blow job. She should, she's a pro. This was one of her best efforts. I actually managed to last for almost five minutes. When I did cum she kept me in her mouth until I was finished ejaculating and then she swallowed my semen and pulled herself back up so that she was lying next to me.

Gently kissing my lips, Kelly whispered, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, very much."

"Friday, after we get back from South Carolina, my pussy will probably be pretty stretched out by the guys from Boston."

"I understand."

"If you'd like to, you could fuck my ass." Kelly giggled. "I know I'd enjoy that."

I grinned at her. "I'd like that very much."

"You have to promise to lick it first."

"That won't take much persuasion."

Kelly laughed. "No, I didn't think it would. Do we have a date?"

"Definitely."

Smiling at me, Kelly sighed and said; "Babydoll, it's been a long and very amazing day, but now it's time to go to sleep."

She kissed me. "I love you Timmy."

"I love you too Kelly, goodnight."

"Goodnight Timmy."

My wife cuddled up to me. As we fell asleep I thought to myself that it had indeed been a very amazing day.