Courtesan Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean like what Kelly was doing with Tyler."

"Yeah, seeing Tonya kiss Donald like Kelly was kissing Tyler right before they went upstairs to his room would have been difficult for me."

I smiled. "It's funny, seeing her kiss Tyler like that was much more difficult than watching her suck his cock this afternoon when they were out by the pool." I shook my head. "I just keep reminding myself that she doesn't love these other men, she loves me. The other men are nothing more than a little amusement for her."

Kirby sighed. "I'm certain that in the very near future I'm going to be around Tonya while she's treating another man like a lover. When that happens I'm going to have to remember what you just told me."

I patted Kirby on the shoulder. "Don't worry buddy, you'll get used to it and Tonya will help you."

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. "What do you mean?"

"It's obvious that she cares about you and I'm sure she doesn't want to lose you, so she's going to keep reassuring you that you're the only man in her life who matters to her. That's what Kelly does with me. Believe me Kirb, it really does help."

Slowly nodding, Kirby said; "I'm sure it does, but getting used to it is still going to be difficult."

"Bunny, Cookie; it's time for your break." It was Florence. Cassie was right behind her. They stormed into the room like a pair of tornadoes tearing across the Kansas plains and immediately started picking up the dirty glasses.

Cassie smiled at us. "While you and the ladies were taking care of the guests, we've all been relaxing in the back dining room. Now it's your turn for a break. Go see Maurice and Doris, they have some wonderful treats for you."

I looked at Kirby. He shrugged.

Apparently we didn't reacting quickly enough. Florence, who had started wiping off the leather chairs and love seats, suddenly turned and began whipping her dust cloth at us. "Shoo! Shoo! Get out of here, go take your break."

As Florence backed us towards the door Cassie was giggling, but then she stopped and in a serious voice said; "You really do want to go to the back dining room. Maurice and Doris have made some absolutely fabulous sandwiches out of the left over prime rib."

Kirby grinned at me. "Timmy my friend, I think we're being given a message."

I laughed "Yeah Kirb, let's get out of here."

Kirby bowed politely to Florence and Cassie. "Ladies I'm sure we'll see you later."

Grinning, Florence snapped her dust cloth at him one more time and then she shouted; "Go! Get out of here. Go have sandwiches and beer."

Cassie started giggling again. She was still giggling as we made our hurried exit.

Once we reached the safety of the formal dining room Kirby looked at me and said, "Did Florence say beer?"

"Yes buddy, I believe that she did. Does that interest you?"

"Timmy, I'm an old navy man. When we were on liberty we lived on beer."

The kitchen was deserted so we passed right through to the back dining room. It was alive with activity. Doris, Ben, Maurice, Nathan and Edward were all sitting around the table. That wasn't unexpected. What surprised me was that Martin Jackson, John Reynolds, Wendell Tyler and Elvira were sitting there with them.

As soon as they heard us come into the room everyone stopped talking and turned. They all smiled at us. Edward and Martin Jackson both stood up. Mr. Jackson pulled two more chairs over to the table and placed one on each side of his chair. There already were two empty chairs at the table, but I assumed that those belonged to Cassie and Florence.

Edward walked over to us while Mr. Jackson was getting our chairs. "Timmy, Kirby; please come in and sit down. We're having a late night snack. It's kind of a tradition at Evergreen. He gestured towards the sideboard that served as a bar. "There's a cooler of beer next to the bar. If you prefer please feel free to make a cocktail or have a glass of wine. You'll find an open bottle of the Merlot that we served in the main dining room tonight. It's very good. We got it from a private vineyard in Napa. They only made a hundred cases."

Kirby went straight to the beer cooler. I followed him. After opening it he paused for a moment and then he turned to me. "Timmy this is like a treasure chest. This is an amazing selection of great beers."

I glanced at the table. Everyone was watching Kirby. He rummaged around in the cooler. After a moment he pulled out a dark green bottle.

As Kirby was opening the bottle Doris said; "Maurice, do you see what he chose."

Maurice nodded. "Yes Doris, I do." He stood up and raised a half full glass of beer in salute. "Kirby my friend, it appears that we are both aficionados of Pilsner Urquell."

Kirby held up his bottle. "To the Czechs, they make a great beer." And then he took a drink.

Laughing, Maurice said, "The French know how to cook, but when you want a great beer you have to go to eastern Europe."

Doris said, "Kirby, you'll find some beer glasses on the sideboard."

John Reynolds smiled. "Doris, Kirby is an old navy man. I suspect that he prefers to drink from the bottle."

Kirby was a little disconcerted by the two comments. I was quite certain that he'd never even considered the possibility of using a glass. He started to nervously stammer out, "I um, if it's okay, I guess I'd like to..."

Martin Jackson, who was still standing, recognized my friend's discomfort and immediately came to his rescue. He quickly walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Kirby, this is the back dining room. Here comfort is paramount. Please feel free to drink from the bottle."

Kirby smiled.

"So Timmy, what are you going to choose?" It was Wendell Tyler. I think he'd also noticed Kirby's embarrassment and was trying to shift everyone's attention away from him.

I picked up the bottle of Merlot. "I'm really not much of a beer drinker." Quickly glancing at Maurice, I added; "Sorry, I don't mean to disappoint you."

He gave me a casual wave. "Do not be concerned. I'm French, wine is my first love. Beer is only a mistress with whom I occasionally dally."

John Reynolds held up a glass of the wine. "Timmy, this wine is fabulous. You really should have some."

"If no one minds, I really would like to try it."

"Please pour a glass for yourself and then come over here and sit down." Martin Jackson was now standing behind his chair. As I poured a glass of the wine he gestured towards the empty chair on his right. "Kirby please sit here." Gesturing to the other chair he said; "Timmy, please sit here."

As Kirby and I were taking our seats Nathan got up and went to the sideboard that held the china. He picked up two plates, two butter knives and two napkins. Setting them in front of Kirby and me he nodded towards the plate of sliced roast beef, basket of rolls, slab of butter and bowl of white sauce in the center of the table. "Those are Doris's rolls. They're one of her specialties and a favorite at Evergreen. She took them out of the oven less than an hour ago."

I glanced at Doris. She was blushing.

Nathan continued. "She sliced up the leftover prime rib from tonight's dinner and Maurice made the sauce. It's his special horseradish sauce."

As soon as we were settled John Reynolds passed the food over to Kirby. He politely took one roll.

Edward shook his head. "Kirby, Maurice and Doris's feelings will be hurt if you and Timmy don't each eat at least two or three sandwiches."

Next to me, Ben said; "And it's never a good idea to upset the cooks."

From across the table Elvira whispered, "It's okay Cookie. The rolls are small and there's plenty. They really do want you to have several sandwiches." She looked around the table. "Sometimes my sweet friend is just a little shy."

As everyone nodded in understanding, Kirby put two more rolls on his plate and then he passed the basket to me. I took two rolls.

Cassie and Florence returned while we were making our sandwiches. They both took bottles of Heineken out of the beer cooler. Once they were seated Martin Jackson looked at Nathan and said, "When Kirby and Timmy came in you were telling us about the Caribbean cruise that you took with your wife last week. I found it very interesting. I've never been on a cruise. Please tell us more."

While I ate my sandwiches and listened to Nathan describe the cruise, it occurred to me that Kelly and I had never taken a vacation. The cruise sounded like fun. I wished that Kelly was there so that she could also hear Nathan's story. That made me remember where my wife really was and what she was doing. At that moment Kelly was in Tyler Greer's bedroom, just one floor above us. A wave of envy tinged with a touch of jealousy crept into my heart as I pictured my naked wife lying on her back in Tyler's bed. He was on top of her. Kelly was screaming with delight as he pumped his big hard cock in and out of her slippery wet cunt.

I took a deep breath and reminded myself that in a few hours or at least by morning Kelly would come back to me and Tyler would be leaving. Then my wife would be with me and for Tyler she would just be a memory.

That made me feel a little bit better and then I started thinking about college. I remembered all those wonderful nights that I spent writing stories in Kelly's dorm room while I waited for her to come home from a date. Other than occasionally missing Kelly, I never felt sad on any of those nights. I knew that she was just out having fun and as soon as she was done she would come back to her room to be with me. After I ate her pussy she'd give me a blow job and then we'd sit up talking, laughing and fooling around until dawn.

I shook my head. I didn't have any reason to be upset or concerned. Kelly was still Kelly and I was still her little cuckold, her little submissive masochistic cuckold. Yes, at this very moment she was upstairs in bed with another man; but so what. That's what my wife does. That's what she's always done and that's what she'll always do. Kelly loves sex with lots of different men and it never means anything to her. For her it's just fun.

Now, being able to look at it from that perspective, the image of Tyler Greer on top of my wife, pumping his huge hard cock in and out of her slippery wet cunt started to get me excited. I felt my tiny penis trying to grow inside the confines of my cock cage.

I smiled. When you're tired and a little stressed it's very easy to get confused.

"Timmy, have you and Kelly ever been on a cruise?" It was Edward.

Startled, I glanced around the table. Everyone was looking at me. I hadn't been paying attention to the conversation, so it took me a moment to process the question.

While I was thinking Kirby chuckled and said; "I do believe that my buddy was off in la la land."

Florence shrugged. "I can't say that I blame him. His wife is upstairs in bed with another man."

Cassie looked at me. "Timmy, is that what you were thinking about? Does it bother you?"

"I don't know why it should." We all turned and looked at Doris. She smiled. "Do any of you question the depth of Kelly's love for Timmy."

Ben laughed. "That would be foolish." Glancing around the table, he asked; "How long have we known Kelly? About a year now?"

Everyone nodded.

"During that time, Timmy is all that she's ever talked about." He leaned forward so that he could look down the table at me. "Timmy, did you know that you can walk on water?"

I smiled at him.

Cassie looked up and down the table. "I agree with Ben and Doris. Timmy doesn't have a thing to worry about. Kelly loves him and that's all there is to it. Also, I applaud the fact that he's secure enough as a man to allow his wife to have a little fun on the side once in a while.

Nathan grinned. "Cassie, Kelly's a hostess. She has more than a little fun. She has a whole lotta fun and she has it all the time."

Cassie rolled her eyes. "That's because it's her job and that makes it even less of an issue."

Shaking his head, Nathan asked; "Why is that?"

Doris stepped right in. "Because it's business and that makes the threat of emotional entanglements even less likely."

Edward quietly asked, "Do you see emotional involvement as the biggest concern in extramarital liaisons?"

Cassie nodded. "I do. I mean as long as everyone understands that it's just a little fun on the side, who cares."

Florence turned to her. "Do you cheat on Marcus?"

"No I do not cheat on him." Cassie smiled. "I do have an occasional fling, we both do. I love a little strange once in a while and so does Marcus; but when we do it, it's only with each others knowledge and blessing."

Shaking her head, Florence said, "You let Marcus fool around?"

"I certainly do. He loves white pussy. This is South Carolina, a big black cock is an irresistible taboo for lots of the white women here. My Marcus is well endowed." Cassie giggled. "Very well endowed. He has about a dozen middle aged white ladies who he enjoys on a regular basis. "

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"Why should it? They're all married to wealthy men. None of them are foolish enough to trade their expensive houses, fancy cars and country club memberships for a big cock; especially when they know how easy it is to get all they want on the side. Besides, Marcus is my man. He loves me, he'd never run off with one of those women." She giggled. "Of course it helps that he knows that if he ever did run off with one of them I'd hunt him down and cut off his balls."

We all chuckled.

Doris looked at Ben. "Ben, you're a big, handsome man. Do you have a stable of married white women?"

Ben smiled and shook his head. "I understand what Cassie is talking about. I suppose if I sent out the right signals it wouldn't be too hard, but I never have."

"Why not?"

"When we were first married, if either of us had needed a little extra on the side it would have been Sarah. She was insatiable. That woman nearly wore me out."

Everyone laughed.

He waited until we were quiet, then he said, "Ever since Sarah got sick it's been important for her to be confident that I'll always be there for her. I could never do anything that might shake that confidence, so I choose to not play around."

All of us quietly nodded.

There was a brief lull in the conversation. Edward chose that moment to discreetly stand up and quietly slip out of the room. No one seemed to pay any attention. I assumed that he was making sure that the guests had everything that they needed.

As soon as he was gone Elvira said, "My late husband Max and I were married for fifty-one years and I cuckolded him for that entire time. Max loved it. Just thinking about me in bed with another man was enough to get him excited. There was nothing he loved more than eating my pussy when I came home from a date."

Cassie giggled. "I'm not sure I could ever get Marcus to do that."

Elvira smiled at her. "I think my Max was a little more submissive than your Marcus."

"Marcus can be very submissive to me, but I think maybe in different ways."

Elvira nodded and then she continued. "There were times when I dated the same man for an extended period of time. I suppose you could say that I occasionally had a steady boyfriend. When that happened I had to be careful to constantly reassure Max that he was the only man I would ever truly love and the only man who really mattered to me."

Wendell Tyler quietly said; "Confidence, trust and security, those seem to be the keys. Elvira and Max had an unshakeable trust in their love for each other. It's apparent that Timmy and Kelly and Cassie and Marcus share that same level of trust. That allows them to play around without hurting each other. Sarah's illness has shaken her self confidence and made her vulnerable. Ben is wise enough to recognize that, so he chooses to avoid doing anything that might make Sarah question the depth of his love for her."

"Leave it to the wise old sage of JTandR to sum up this conversation." Martin Jackson smiled at his good friend across the table. "Well wise old sage, you and Elvira seem to be developing a serious relationship. Are you going to allow her to cuckold you?"

Mr. Tyler laughed. "Absolutely! In fact, she already is. She has a boyfriend named Wolfgang, She's made it clear to me that her relationship with him is purely physical. She enjoys him and I can't think of any reason that she should have to give him up."

Elvira kissed Wendell on the cheek. "And my sweet man loves his regular hand jobs from Kelly. As long as Timmy doesn't mind, I don't see why he should have to stop getting those."

The entire group looked at me.

I grinned at Elvira and Wendell. "No, I don't think that's a problem. Right now Kelly is upstairs in bed with another man and I'm guessing that she's giving him more than just a hand job."

Martin Jackson sputtered. "I sure hope he's getting more than..." He stopped himself in mid sentence and shook his head. "Timmy, please forgive me. I spoke without thinking. I didn't mean to offend you."

I smiled at him. "It's all right sir, you didn't offend me. In fact, I'm glad that we had this discussion." I looked around the table. "I hope that because of it, you can now all feel free to speak openly with me about what my wife does for JTandR." Then, winking at Mr. Jackson, I said; "Sir I know Kelly and I can assure you that right now Mr. Greer is getting a whole lot more than just a hand job."

Everyone laughed.

While we were laughing Edward walked back into the room. He immediately went over to John Reynolds and whispered in his ear.

Mr. Reynolds nodded and then he stood up. Looking at Martin Jackson and Wendell Tyler, he said; "Gentleman, business calls."

Mr. Jackson and Mr. Tyler both stood. As Mr. Jackson was following Mr. Reynolds and Edward out of the back dining room Wendell Tyler leaned over and kissed Elvira's cheek. "My dear, please excuse me. This shouldn't take very long."

Elvira flashed him a quick smile and then he turned and walked out the door.

After the three partners were gone there was a brief moment of silence and then Nathan said, "So Timmy, you never answered my original question. Have you and Kelly ever taken a cruise?"

I shook my head. "No, while Kelly and I were in school neither of us had any money. We couldn't afford expensive vacations. When we graduated Kelly immediately started working for JtandR. After that she never seemed to be able to find the time for a vacation. I gather that all of you know about the troubles we had."

Everyone nodded.

"Now that I know what Kelly really does for the firm and she no longer has to hide her activities from me, we've been able to put those troubles behind us. I'm hoping that In the very near future we'll be able to find the time to start taking an occasional vacation."

Doris asked, "Timmy, where would you like to go?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, there are so many wonderful possibilities. In the last year Kelly's done quite a bit of traveling for JTandR, but I've never been anywhere. I've never been to Europe." I laughed. "What am I talking about. I've never even been to New York or Washington D.C. This trip to South Carolina is the farthest I've ever been from home."

Florence smiled. "Last summer Clay was able to get away from the service station for a few days, so we took a short trip to Washington D.C.. It was wonderful. We saw the White House, the Capitol and all the monuments.'

Next to her, Cassie said; "When we went to London for Edward's brother's funeral we got to spend a day sight seeing. I loved seeing Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London."

Doris nodded. "And the British Museum, I could have spent an entire week there."

That began an animated discussion of wonderful places to visit and things to do. The travel stories were fascinating and I could easily have sat up all night listening to them, but after about an hour Edward returned to the back dining room and walked directly over to Kirby and me.