Courtesan Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen, Mr. Jackson, Mr. Tyler and Mr. Reynolds would like you to join them in the formal dining room."

I stared at Edward. "They want us? Kirby and me?"

Edward curtly responded, "Yes, now please come with me. We don't want to keep them waiting."

Kirby and I both quickly rose, excused ourselves and followed Edward out of the back dining room and into the kitchen. Martin Jackson was waiting for us by the door to the formal dining room.

"Kirby, Timmy; Donald Kline would like to have a few words alone with the two of you."

Kirby looked at Mr. Jackson with a shocked expression. "Us, he wants to talk to us? And alone?" He shook his head. "I don't know Mr. Jackson, I'll do anything for you, anything at all; but I'm just an old navy cook. I don't know anything about high finance. I'm afraid I might screw up your business deal."

Mr. Jackson smiled. "Don't worry Kirby, you can't do anything that could harm this current deal and you might be able to help us build a long term financial relationship with this man."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Just be yourselves and everything will be fine."

He put a hand on each of our shoulders and gave us a gentle push towards the door. "Let's go into the dining room. I'll get you settled and then I'll leave you alone."

Donald Kline was sitting by himself at one end of the dining room table. There was a glass of what looked like straight scotch whisky in front of him. As soon as he saw us come in he stood up. The pink pajamas were gone. He was now wearing a white dress shirt open at the collar and a pair of dark gray wool slacks.

We walked over to him.

"Donald, this is Tim Jamieson." I was a little surprised to hear Mr. Jackson use my real name.

Mr. Kline nodded. "Yes we talked in the hallway outside the playhouse." He extended his hand. "Tim, it's a pleasure to actually meet you."

I shook his hand and said, "Mr. Kline, it's a pleasure to meet you too. Please call me Timmy."

"Thank you Timmy, please call me Donny."

Turning to Kirby, he again extended his hand. "And you are Tonya's Kirby."

Kirby glanced at Mr. Jackson with a puzzled expression.

Mr. Jackson smiled. "It's all right Kirby, Donald is a friend and for him the evening's games are now over. Real names are perfectly acceptable."

Kirby smiled and shook Donald's hand. "Mr. Kline I'm pleased to meet you."

"Please call me Donny and I would like it very much if I could call you Kirby."

Kirby nodded. "Yes sir." Stopping abruptly, he corrected himself. "I mean Donny."

Mr. Jackson put his arm around Kirby's shoulder. "Donald, my friend is just a little shy. I'm sure that he would be very happy if you called him Kirby."

Kirby smiled at Donald and nervously said, "Yes, I would like that."

Mr. Jackson patted Kirby's shoulder and then he walked over to the sideboard that served as a bar. "Donald is having a glass of eighteen year old Chivas Regal. Could I pour one for each of you?"

Kirby looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back at him and then I said to Mr. Jackson; "Thank you sir, that would be very nice."

While Mr. Jackson was pouring our whiskys Donald gestured to the chairs on either side of his and said; "Gentlemen, please sit down and make yourselves comfortable."

I glanced at Mr. Jackson. He gave me a quick nod.

As soon as Kirby and I were seated Mr. Jackson brought our drinks over. As he set them in front of us he said, "If you need anything, all of us will be in the back dining room. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll leave the three of you alone so that you can talk."