Courtesan Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her, Sheila said; "Hey I wanna be included in that too."

Laughing, Tonya said; "Don't worry Sheila, you'll also be invited and I promise that we'll find a really hot guy for both of you."

Denise smiled. "This all sounds wonderful, but now I really do need to get back to work."

Reaching down, she gave me a quick pat on the wrist. "Timmy honey, I can't wait to babysit for you."

I smiled at her. She smiled back and then she turned and left.

As Denise disappeared through the curtain that separated the coach and first class sections of the airplane I looked at her full and incredibly gorgeous rear end. Realizing that it was very likely that my face would soon be buried between those luscious cheeks, my tiny penis stirred inside my panties.

After Denise was gone I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes. As I started to relax I began thinking about what she'd said. Some of her comments raised questions for me; difficult questions, questions that didn't have easy answers. As I thought about them, I began to realize that these questions might not have any answers at all. I was beginning to feel very unsettled.

"Timmy, what's the matter?"

I looked up. Kelly was watching me with a concerned expression. "Are you all right? Is something bothering you?"

Glancing around, I saw that everyone was watching us. I shook my head. "I'm okay, I'm just thinking about some of the things Denise told us."

"Babydoll, you look like you're upset. Are you angry because I told her she could have you for a night? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I was just trying to play our game. You understand, don't you? I was trying to treat you like a slave, my personal property, something I was free to loan out. Don't worry, if you don't want to do that, you don't have to. When Denise calls I'll just tell her that we're not going to be able to get together with her."

I smiled at Kelly. "Thank you, it's very kind of you to offer to do that, but that's not the problem. I understood that what you were doing was just part of our game and actually I did think it was pretty exciting. I'd love to spend an evening with Denise while you're out with Chris." I paused for a moment and then I added, "Except..."

"Except what sweetheart?"

"Except that she's married."

Kelly looked at me with a surprised expression. "So what? I'm married too and I play around with lots of different guys. You don't care about that, you never have. In fact you tell me that you like it. Are you now telling me that isn't true?"

"No, it's true now, but there was a time when I did care."

"When was that?"

"When I didn't know you were doing it."

In the seat in front of Kelly, Elvira said; "Kelly honey, I don't think that Timmy is upset because Denise sleeps with other men. He's upset because she's doing it and her husband doesn't know about it and that makes it cheating."

Kelly slowly nodded. "And the time that you say my playing around did bother you was during the year I was pretending to be faithful to you while I was actually working as a hostess."

"That's right, and that nearly destroyed our marriage."

Across the aisle Mandy said; "It did destroy my parent's marriage, or at least it destroyed it for seven long years."

Kelly shook her head. "But those were both different situations. I was trying to lead a double life. I was plagued by guilt because I had to lie to you every single day. I was also ashamed because I was obviously weak and pitifully incapable of remaining faithful to you. I ended up building a wall of anger and venom around me so that you wouldn't discover what a lying, cheating, loathsome human being I really was." My wife was suddenly near tears.

Elvira reached over the seat and gently patted Kelly's hand. "Honey, you and I are going to have to spend a little time together talking. You are one of the sweetest, most wonderful human beings that I've ever met. You made a few mistakes, got sucked into an ugly situation and had trouble getting out of it; but you eventually did. Sweetie, you have to stop beating yourself up about that."

Giggling, Elvira added; "Actually, I have to say that I'm glad that you did get sucked into that situation."

Kelly looked at her in shock. "You are? Why?"

"Because, if you and Timmy hadn't had those problems, he never would have left you. If he didn't leave you, he wouldn't have had to go to work for Kirby and I never would have met any of you. Sweetheart everything happens for a reason."

Kelly smiled. There was a tear running down her cheek and she was still sniffling, but she was smiling.

"And I never would have met my sweet Cookie and I would still be all alone." Tonya was smiling at Kelly while she held Kirby's hand."

"And Antoine and I wouldn't be getting married either."

Tonya looked at Keisha. "What do you mean? You both already knew each other."

Keisha shrugged. "Maybe we would have eventually figured it out, but I know this for a fact. Seeing how happy Kelly and Timmy were and then watching you and Kirby get together, well it made us realize that maybe being alone wasn't such a good idea. Toine and I have been best friends for over two years. We already spent all of our free time together. You guys just finally helped us admit to ourselves that we love each other."

Mandy quietly said, "My mother's situation wasn't the same as Denise's either."

Elvira looked at her and asked, "Why do you say that sweetheart?"

"Denise takes care of her husband. She loves him and gives him lots of blow jobs. When she's not traveling for her job she spends all of her time with him." Mandy paused and then she took a deep breath and blurted out, "My mother allowed another man get her pregnant!"

Everyone was silent. I don't think anybody knew exactly what to say. After a moment Keisha sat back down in her chair and put her arm around Mandy's shoulders. At the same time, Wendell Tyler stood up, walked across the aisle, knelt down next to her and held her hand.

Tonya quietly said, "Your mother was young and she made a mistake. We all make mistakes. She's trying to make up for it now."

"Mandy honey, if she hadn't made that mistake, we wouldn't have you and our family would be incomplete." Elvira looked around. "You do all understand that we're now a family."

Tonya smiled. "And we're the best kind of family, because we picked each other."

Suddenly Mandy looked up at Elvira and smiled at her. "Ellie you're right. If my mother hadn't gotten pregnant by that other man I wouldn't exist and if she and my father hadn't split up I never would have run off to Las Vegas and started working as a stripper and a prostitute. I never would have become Caldwell Brunner's slave and he would never have introduced me to Martin Jackson. If I hadn't met Martin, I never would have met any of you and all of you are the best friends a person could ever hope to find. You're right Ellie, everything must happen for a reason."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy, I think we should cut Denise a little slack. She's trying to be good and all that any of us can do is try to be good."

Mandy smiled. "That's right, she might be withholding a few key details about her life away from home; but she's trying to be the best wife she can be, to the husband she's got."

Tonya nodded. "I agree, some people make wonderful mates, but they're simply not very good sex partners. It sounds like Clifford is one of those people. Denise is doing everything she can to keep both of them satisfied without hurting either of them."

Realizing that Mandy was once again doing fine Mr. Tyler patted the back of her hand, stood up and returned to his seat. As he sat down he said, "The issue about Denise's lack of truthfulness to her husband still remains."

Everyone looked at him.

He quietly continued. "When considering this issue we have to ask the question, is lying inherently wrong? As a step towards trying answer that question I would pose this rather extreme and kind of silly situation. Imagine that a vicious monster from outer space lands on our planet and begins eating all of the children under the age of eight. In a desperate attempt to save their children, the people of your town gather all of their offspring together and hide them in a secret place deep in the woods. You, along with all the other adults in your town know the location of the hiding place. One day, while walking through the town you encounter the monster. He's hungry and desperately searching for the children. He stops you and asks if you know where the children are hidden. Do you lie or do you tell the truth?"

Shaking her head, Tonya said; "Of course you lie, but that's an extreme situation."

Mr. Tyler nodded. "Of course it is, so let's consider Denise's situation." He paused for a moment and then he said, "We have to begin by assuming that everything she told us is true."

Looking at him with a skeptical expression, Mandy asked; "Why?"

"Because it's the only information that we have about her situation. If we later learn that she wasn't being truthful, we'll have to go back and reevaluate our conclusions."

As I listened to Mr. Tyler I began to understand how this man became a billionaire.

"Denise told us that her husband is a bright man, a fine father and a good provider for the family. She also told us that she loves the man. The only problem that she has with him is that he's an inadequate lover. I think that most of us are aware that in this country, sexual problems are one of the leading causes of divorce. Denise could choose to remain faithful to her husband, but it's very likely that her sexual frustration would eventually manifest itself as anger, resentment and hostility. These are feelings that have a high probability of destroying an otherwise positive relationship with her husband. That would very likely leave her two teenage daughters with a broken family."

Mr Tyler looked at all of us. So far, no one was challenging his analysis of the situation.

Continuing, he said; "Denise found a solution that saves her marriage. Her job demands that she spend some nights away from her family. It's an opportunity for her to discreetly find physical satisfaction with other men and she takes advantage of it. When she is at home, she's a very attentive wife who goes to great lengths to insure that her husband is happy and well satisfied."

Mr. Tyler paused. After a moment he smiled and said, "But she's faced with a dilemma. She could be blunt and truthful with her husband and explain to him that he's an inadequate lover and in order for her to be happy she has to seek satisfaction in the arms of other men."

Keisha shook her head. "Most men would probably divorce her on the spot."

Nodding, Mr. Tyler said, "Or she can choose to keep him blissfully in the dark, knowing that if she follows the rules she laid out to us, it is highly unlikely that he will ever find out about her trysts."

Kelly shook her head. "Denise is in a unique situation. Because she travels so much she can have her liaisons without taking any time or attention away from her husband and her family. Most women can't do that."

Mr. Tyler smiled. "I agree, but the only situation we're discussing right now is Denise's. Each of us is entitled to be judged on the individual circumstances in which we find ourselves and how we behave when we're confronted by those circumstances."

Everyone was quiet. After a moment I looked at Kelly and said, "I think that if Denise calls this weekend we should invite her to get together with us."

Kelly nodded. "I think we should too."

After that discussion, we all went back to work on the report about Kelly's date for the evening. By focusing our attention and working together we managed to finish it just as the plane was landing.

When we reached the arrival pick up area five JTandR Lincolns were waiting to take us home. Kelly and I noticed that Elvira got into Mr. Tyler's Lincoln, that made both of us smile.

12