How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 01

Story Info
Brick meets Laura dancing, has sex with husband's permission.
7.1k words
4.51
102.2k
206

Part 1 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,595 Followers

This is a cuckold story, involving a wife having sex with another man while he watches. If this is not your thing, don't read further. This chapter sets the stage, but does include a wife going to a dance club to meet another man for sex, with her husband's permission. There is no COVID in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. Any mistakes remain mine

How I Became a Breeding Bull, Ch 1

Laura

I was leaning up against the bar in a dance club, drink in hand, checking out the action on the dance floor, hoping to find someone to go home with that night. My place, (currently a hotel room at the Hyatt Regency - Seattle), or her place. It didn't make that much difference to me. It was a Friday night, and there were a lot of people in the club. I was looking for a heifer to separate from the herd. I was a man on the prowl, looking for some hot pussy. I had reason to celebrate - my marriage annulment just went through.

Yep, I'd tried it, for all of five or six weeks. Tying the knot, adding a ball to my chain, but it didn't take. Not for more than a month, which is when I first cheated on my wife. I wasn't a total bastard. I went home and told her I wasn't made for monogamy. It wasn't in my DNA. Still, she forgave me and told me to do better. I lasted a week before sinking my dick in yet another pussy. She forgave me for that one, too. Her mistake. Two days later I was shagging her best friend. At that point, she realized I was a lost cause and she kicked me out and forgave her best friend instead of me.

If she'd known how much strange I dipped my wick in the week before we were married, perhaps she would have second guessed the wedding, but I was technically single, so I didn't consider it cheating. Since we'd been married less than six weeks when the third one happened, she went for an annulment instead of a divorce. She didn't want the stigma of a divorce hanging on her, so her daddy arranged for the annulment. I didn't care. I didn't need maintenance. I had my own money.

Given the short nature of my marriage, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering why I walked down the aisle in the first place. It was her idea. She loved fucking me. She tried locking it down so she was the only one I was fucking. She was good at it too, which is the only reason I agreed in the first place. My ex was the only person I'd ever met who could deep throat me. As you can tell, it wasn't enough to keep me at home.

So what's my claim to fame? Why'd the WASP princess want to lock me down? It wasn't my good looks. I was not handsome in the normal sense of the word. Wasn't ugly either. I'll give myself the upper side of the bell curve, but no better. I did have a rugged charm, and bad boy appeal, though I didn't feel like a bad boy, except for the inability to keep my dick in my pants. Maybe a cross between a biker and convict in looks. The reason I say I wasn't a bad boy is I didn't smoke, do drugs, drink much, or hit on married women. Everyone else was fair game, so that was my bad boy appeal.

I won't say I'd never fucked a married woman except my own wife, but not everyone wore their wedding bands. Let's say I never intentionally fucked anyone if I knew they were married. That didn't extend to the engaged, the committed, the steadies. If they didn't have the ring, they were in my cross hairs.

I was fairly tall and in good shape. Six-one, 205 pounds, kind of a short linebacker. Regular trips to the gym assured me I'd keep it that way. Also where I met my fair share of good looking foxes to nail. Where I met my ex-wife in fact.

I didn't have the world's biggest dick; not the ten, eleven, twelve inch monsters you might hear about. I was maybe a little less than eight inches, but I was thick, much thicker than average. The crown of my cock was nearly two and a half inches wide, narrowing to two under the flange, then getting wider again the deeper I drove into a pussy, so it was almost as wide at the base. If you remember your geometry, and the formula for circumference of a circle, pi times the diameter, my cock was just under eight inches around at the head and base, and six and a quarter at its smallest. I couldn't get my hand around it, and I didn't have tiny hands. My balls were proportional in size to my prick, heavy and dangling low, and when I climaxed, it was like a hose. Some women loved the feeling of being flooded with cum. It made for a nice package with the right presentation, which the gym often offered.

I also knew how to use the damn thing. I'd practiced tantric sex in my days at college and I could stay erect for quite a long time. Plus, I could lick the tip of my nose with my tongue, so I wasn't totally dependent on my dick to get my women. In fact, they looked more kindly on the size of my shaft after my tongue had loosened them up a little. Maybe the volume of my cock interfered with blood flow to the brain, but once I got an erection, about all I could think of was where I was going to put it next.

By the way, my name is Bryce, though most of my friends called me Brick. I have black hair, a little long and shaggy, brown eyes, a perpetual five o'clock shadow which added to the bad boy look. As I said, I was coolly surveying the dance floor for my next piece of ass.

"Buy me a drink, cowboy?" a hot, sultry voice said beside me.

I turned to look and gave her a good once over. How the hell had she escaped my notice and snuck up right beside me? Blonde, blue eyes, a figure to kill for, and face to match, less than thirty. Perfect in every way, except for the wedding band on her left hand.

"Sorry, Ma'am, but I don't fuck around with married women."

"I haven't decided if I'm going to fuck you yet, just asked for a drink."

"I don't drink with married women either." God, she was cool and collected. "What does your husband think about you drinking with other men?"

"He's fine with it. Fine with my fucking other men, too. More than fine."

"Sure he is."

She smiled and I felt my dick grow an inch. Be careful, Brick. Remember what I said about blood flow to the brain when I had an erection. She took out her phone and called a number.

"Honey, this is Laura. I'm going to put you on speaker for a moment. Forgive the noise."

Laura, if that was her name, put the phone on the bar between us. "Why did I go out tonight?" Laura asked.

"To get laid," a man's voice said.

"Do you care if I get laid tonight?"

"I hope you do. I want to hear all about it."

"Do you care if he buys me a drink?"

"Will it help him get in your pants? Fine, he can buy you a drink."

"Who is this?" I asked the voice on the phone.

"Phillip Smith."

"What relationship do you have to the woman on the phone?"

"I'm her husband."

"And you don't care if she gets laid?"

"I've been asking her to fuck other men for eight years; practically from the moment we married. This is the first time she's agreed to do it."

"Why?"

"Since you're in a public place, I don't want to explain it. Laura can explain it. If she agrees to have sex with you, she can. That's all I'll say on the matter."

The call ended. "How do I know that was your husband, and not some friend."

She took out her driver's license - Laura Smith, age 29. Her insurance card, late model Audi, insured in name of Phillip Smith.

"I don't know if that's sufficient information for you to fuck me, but it should certainly be enough to buy me a drink, and maybe dance some. I'm still uncertain about the fucking, no matter if Phil is okay with it or not."

I waved the bartender down and said, "Whatever the lady wants, and another Black Jack rocks for me."

"Cosmopolitan for me," she said, and the bartender started working on our drinks. Mine easy, hers a little fussier.

The bar was loud. The whole place was loud. It was a dance club after all. It still had quieter places to talk and I found one, a nice table not next to any speakers. We sat close enough we wouldn't need to shout.

"What's this all about?" I asked. "Why does your husband want you fucking other men?"

"Do you know what a cuckold is?"

"A guy whose wife cheats on him."

"It can be as simple as that, and that man could be an unknowing or unwilling cuckold. His wife cheats and he doesn't know about it, or he might know, but he can't do anything about it. Maybe it's his boss she's fucking and he'd lose his job, or he's a submissive and his wife is Dominant and she decides who she fucks and he has no choice in the matter. The unknowing cuckold is probably the most common, the unwilling cuckold is more rare. There's another category of cuckold, the willing cuckold. This is a man who wants his wife to have sex with other men. Perhaps he feels inadequate in some way, that his wife could have more pleasure with another man and he wants her to maximize her pleasure. Or perhaps he becomes aroused at the thought of another man fucking his wife.

"Phillip believes himself to be a willing cuckold. He has a small cock and he knows it and feels I could have much more pleasure than he can provide to me. He wants me to experience sex with another man. It also makes him aroused when we talk about another man fucking me. He has some of his most powerful orgasms when I use a large dildo and pretend I'm fucking someone else while he has to watch and be humiliated for his small cock."

"You're joking, right?"

"I'm not. I've resisted his suggestions that I find another lover until now, but he's found another reason he wants me to fuck other men."

"What's that?"

"We've been trying to have a child for a couple years without success. He was recently tested and found to be primarily infertile. What sperm he has, and it's a low count, lack motility. They're not swimmers. We can't have a child normally. I could possibly undergo in vitro fertilization, but even then, his sperm might be deficient, which means I may need a sperm donor. Which then means going to a sperm bank and trying with someone else's sperm. Rather than having what's essentially a turkey baster getting me pregnant. He feels if another man has to knock me up, why not get a 'real' man to fuck me. Hence the reason I finally agreed to accept his pleas to fuck someone else."

"How do you feel about this?"

"I'm still not sure I can go through with it. I love my husband, and I'm not sure how he'll really react when all is said and done. Intellectually, he may believe he's a willing cuckold who gets off on the fantasy of me fucking another man, but the emotional reality may be too much for him if it really happened. I do want children though. This gives me the chance to have a child, and done with his permission."

"Are you fertile now?"

"No."

"Why not, if that's your purpose?"

"Because if I do this and he reacts other than he thinks he will, I don't want him to have a raise another man's child. If he does like me fucking another man, then we can have a kid."

"Would whoever you pick to do this be in any way responsible for financial support or anything else in regards to the child?"

"No, and my husband has prepared a contract stating such if we go through with this."

She said this with downcast eyes, unwilling to look at me. I'd never heard anything quite so crazy before. I had to tell you, she was a stone cold fox, the type of woman I'd normally fuck in a heartbeat.

"Why did you pick me out of all the men in this place?"

"Do you want honesty?"

"Honesty is almost always preferable to lying," I replied. "Hell, I told my ex-wife every time I cheated on her, which was three times in the first six weeks. Our annulment just came through today. It's the reason I was here, ready to celebrate."

"I picked you because you aren't as handsome as my husband, and I didn't think it was possible for me to fall in love with you. All I want is sex and a child."

"I'm not marriage material. My previous spouse proved that to my satisfaction, so falling in love is a wasted effort where I'm concerned."

"Since you do fuck around, are you clean, or should I worry about a disease?"

"Normally, I use condoms. I couldn't if you want a child, but I'd be happy to get tested if you want assurances. I'd ask the same of you. Even if you haven't screwed around with other men, there's no guarantee your husband hasn't fucked other women. Let's face it, he may be feeling guilty because he's fucked around on you, and wants you to catch up to him."

"I don't believe he's ever cheated on me."

"And my ex didn't think her best friend would fuck me. Just goes to show you how trust can be violated."

"If you fuck around so much, why did you hesitate to fuck me? Aren't I pretty enough?"

"It's part of the Bro Code. Bros before Hos. And you're probably the hottest thing in here tonight. Now, take my picture and send it to your husband. Tell him I've invited you back to my place and you want to be sure he wants you to go through with it. I'll give both of you one last chance to change your minds after this, but if he says yes, and you're willing, I'm going to fuck you stupid."

She blushed and shivered, realizing she might soon be having sex with a man other than her husband. She sent it and and we waited for him to respond. His response was short, but not sweet.

Fuck him.

Quasi convinced I wasn't going to violate my relatively negligible ethical standards, I finished my drink and stood up, taking her hand.

"Where are we going?"

"The hotel next door. I haven't gotten an apartment or house since leaving my ex."

We walked next door and took the elevator up to the fifth floor where I had an Executive Suite. As I opened the door with the electronic key, she hesitated for a moment before crossing the threshold.

"This is happening, isn't it?"

"You can still change your mind."

She took a deep breath and stepped into my room. I wasn't a slob, but the place looked lived in. I'd been here for around three weeks, since the day after I told my ex I slept with her best friend. Laura set her purse down on the chair and stared at the bed like she was afraid it was going to jump up and bite her.

"Can I offer you a drink? It won't be a cosmo, but I've got 7-Up, Ginger Ale or Coke to go with rum, bourbon or whiskey, or I can order a bottle of wine or champagne from room service."

"Champagne seems like a celebration and I'm not sure I should be celebrating fucking another man. Rum and coke would be okay."

"I'll go down to the ice machine and get some ice. Why don't you get comfortable?"

"A euphemism for get naked?"

"Suit yourself. I'm not ordering, I'm suggesting."

I grabbed the ice bucket and walked down to the ice machine. When I returned, Laura had taken off her dress and slip. She was down to matching red brassiere and panties, both transparent enough to see through, and garter belt with black trim and black nylon stockings. I halted at the door in breathless wonder. I swear I was looking at the most angelic creature on God's green earth. Whoever the hell Phillip was and whatever his problems, he knew how to pick them.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in person," I said, handing her the rum and Coke.

She blushed, knowing she was showing me more than most men were ever allowed to see.

"Thank you." She drank half of it immediately, seeking courage, perhaps.

"New lingerie purchased for tonight?"

"Yes, Phillip bought them and dressed me to go out."

"He must really want you to get laid."

She blushed again, a nice complement to the red gift wrapping. "Do you want me to take the rest off?"

"I'd prefer doing it myself," I replied.

I started taking off my clothes, a polo shirt snug enough to show off my build, pants, and then I dropped my drawers. I heard a quick exhalation from the direction of the bed where Laura was still standing.

"Oh - my - God!" Half whispered.

I wasn't hard yet, but I was getting there. Had been since walking through the door and seeing Laura's half naked form. Six inches long and not quite horizontal. And thick, I mentioned thick already.

I moved close to Laura and she couldn't take her eyes off my schlong, never having seen anything like it before.

"Can I touch it?" She whispered.

"If we're going to fuck, you're going to have to touch it with something," I replied, "hopefully, your pussy."

She grabbed hold. It started to grow some more. "I can't even fit my hand around it."

"I can't either."

"Will it fit inside of me?"

"It's fit in everyone else I tried to put it in. I'll go slow. How does it compare to Phillip?" I was damn close to erect now, Laura unconsciously stroking it.

"It's about twice as long and at least twice as thick."

"Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"I told you I was going to give Phillip another chance to stop this from happening. I'm going to take a picture of your hands around it and send it to him, telling him this is what I'm going to fuck you with, and give him another chance to back out. If he wants this to continue, I'm going to strip you naked and fuck you senseless."

"Thanks for giving him a chance to change his mind."

She handed me the phone and I had her kneel in front of me with my cock about six inches in front of her face. I told her to put both hands on it, like she was gripping a bat. The top of my dick still stuck out. I took a picture of my erection inches from her face with both of her hands wrapped around it. I showed her the picture.

"You say he has his most powerful erections and ejaculations when you humiliate him by ridiculing the size of his cock?"

"Yes."

I sent a text before the photo.

"This is the cock that's going to fuck your wife tonight. When I'm finished with her, she'll be ruined for all tiny dicks like yours. She won't be able to get enough of my big boner drilling her cunt." I added the photo. "Are you sure you want me to fuck your wife?"

I hit send and showed her the text.

"That isn't possible, is it? That you'll ruin me for sex with my husband?"

"Not really. Have you ever heard of a baby ruining a woman sex with a man? You'll get used to it being stretched out, but as long as you're exercising your Kegels, you should feel your husband fucking you. I mean, it's possible you wouldn't if he went in right after me, before your natural elasticity returned everything back to normal, but on the whole, no. You'll still feel him fucking you as much as you did before."

I helped her to her feet and we sat together on the bed waiting for him to answer.

"He almost has to say no now, doesn't he?"

"I suppose that depends on how serious he is about other people fucking you."

She finished her drink.

He was apparently pretty serious. "I'm sure I want you to fuck her."

"Asked and answered, Laura. Looks like we're going to have sex if you're still willing. Will I be your second, or was there anyone before Phillip?"

"You'll be my third. I lost my virginity to a boy my first year in college. I knew it was a mistake when I did it and I didn't have sex again until I was engaged to Phillip."

"I'm going to send another text to Phillip now."

"What are you going to say?"

"That I'm going to start fucking you and I'm going to call him. If he wants to hear us have sex, he can listen. If he doesn't, hang up, but I'm going to make you scream in ecstasy."

I sent the text to Phillip, gave it a minute or two to percolate in his brain, then called his number. I set the phone beside the bed, and started removing Laura's lingerie. Everything but the garter belt and stockings came off. I started with oral sex. Her first orgasm was a screamer. The next two weren't quite as loud, but her moans were full-throated.

Putting on a condom, I slowly started working my cock inside her cunt. She screamed again when I bottomed out in her pussy. I fucked her for an hour before filling the rubber with my spunk. I lost track of how many orgasms Laura had. I don't know how Phillip felt about it, but Laura became quite vocal during her fucking.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,595 Followers
12