All Comments on 'Courting a Vampire Ch. 08'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
catman71catman71over 12 years ago
she may love him

but the bastard needs a silver stake thru his dick, the wolves are a better choice

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
The Heart want what the heart wants

And my heart says stake his ass where he doesn't die but is in continued pain. Here he is fudging with Lily's emotiions. He and Desmond deserve each other, Human or not I hope she finds a good suitor with the Lycans. He suck major and deep in my heart I was so hoping he really loved her. But he brought those three there for Lily. I hope she shows him what a strong human is about cause there's nothing like a woman scorned and she's learning fast. Listen to all you can..calm down and then plan. He belongs with demond... fucking sucks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He loves her

They are mates. He is so confused. Love the story but damein has a lot of ass kissing to get her forgive him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter but..

Great chapter but your errors continue though you made some improvement this time around. Please proofread your work. Thanks.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
First of all my name spelled Dmitry and not Dimitri , thank you.(smile)

Secondly, chill every one, what do you fellas know about pain??? Pain due to the loss of ones parents. Pain due to the betrayal. Betrayal of the trusted HUMAN...... Lilly is HUMAN, right?????? Lilly's parents arranged the killings, right???? THINK FOR A SECOND AND STOP THINKING WITH YOUR DICKS! Would you go on with your life, enjoy yourselves, have fun, maybe even DISCO???? I do not think so. That is write, you would spend every waking moment plotting painful, bloody, satisfying REVENGE. Then he met Lilly again, and the game changed. Holly shit, this stuff is getting REALLY, REALLY GOOD.(Frank Herbert may take notes here. )

Thank you, I was really in a foul mood tonight and this chapter, for a very brief moment, made me forget my troubles. Ooops almost forgot to vote again.

sirraliasirraliaover 12 years ago

I love the conflict. I cant wait for Lilly to lay the smack down on Damien and Desmond. Thank you so much for consistently updating. You rock.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Oh yeh,

I really like Desmond, because she is loyal, hot and STICKS TO THE PLAN, but the prince..... will see what he'll do, Goodnight.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
And the Plot thickens!!

I am surprised at how Desmond could get her powerful Auntie out of the picture, Isadora seems alot more formidable than that. Great story though and I love the daily updates:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahhhh!

I think my heart broke just now! Poor Lilly :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No plan ever survives initial contact especially in courtly intrigue

This little part caught my ear there is a more subtle plans are here and I quote

""I heard Desmond growl in what I could only put as frustration, "I cannot believe that I went with this whole revenge plan. I'm going to be killed because you needed to avenge your mother and fathers death on the stupid human. I have it on good account she doesn't even know that her family killed yours, or that they did it because they tried to break the betrothal contract."

"Yes, I found that out this morning." His voice had gotten quiet and I barely heard what he had said.

"Yes, well, the council will not begrudge you revenge for you parents. So be done with it, I already have Isadora locked away, so there is no more protection for Lilly. I don't care if you get her to love you anymore. Break her, then throw her to the wolves. If you don't do it, I will."""

It seems as thou Damien is being and has been fed information. The real question is by who and how long and of coarse to what end ??

MMM Seems to be the Council and how much control dose Desmond family have in it I wounder add to that the Council could fear the rise of Lily's family.

"too many vampire families that still see them as the true ruling royalty"

At any rate the machinations are interesting to say the lest intricate arrangement and years of plains..and were only at the service.

Still no reason to jump to damnation of Damien yet I mite add.

StormHerald very interesting indeed well wrote

Respectfully,

~Hellkite

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 12 years ago
love it

totally thought 'BASTARD' when i read desmond and damien talking. i'm thinking it was desmonds family that killed off damiens parents so then she could pin it on lilly's family and also so she could be one of the future suitors of him.

totally think lilly should become a werewolf and kick damiens ass. just wondering about birth control for her though perhaps a interesting twist is heading our way hmm.

anywya absolutely love this story so far can't wait to read more.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Had to read it again

I never liked and hated a character so much at the same time. He's a bitch and I hope she gets his ass.... Great writing can't wait to read more.

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
Wow

Did not see that happening. But I love the story line do far and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

he has been lied to all his life. pure vamp turns human into a vamp then her family and his get revenge on those that betrayed them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have never read a story with a character I have such an intense dislike of!!! Damien is an ass! He doesn't want her, wants her dead, but doesn't want one of the wolves to have her after HE brought them in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
if only

If only i got a chance to jump into dat stry damien wld hav a silver knife through his heart right now. I cnt believe him he so filled with lies, either he's lying 2 desmond or he' s lying 2 lilly bt he's still a liar. He is totally taking lilly's emotions on a rollercoaster nd he is goin 2 gt wat is coming to him. Ugh! I cnt believe dat a freakin stry character has me goin on a fuss like dis umph he better gt himself straight. Lilly better nt give him anymore of her goods nd jus let damien go bcuz he is a no good low dwn dog... ( no offense 2 da lycan lol).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely!

I have a very good feeling about Damien, I think he's a lot nicer than it would seem. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

This story just keeps getting better and better! Absolutely cannot wait til the next chapter :) Even though the chapters are not huge, its fantastic that u are posting one almost everyday!!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Can't Get Enough

of this story. In a way it's charming to see the "helpless little human" Lily, catching the Price's eye. It's just part of her DNA to do things in the human way, it's truly who she is. And that's the part of her that the Prince seems to be falling for. The part of her that no Vamp could imitate.

As always I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
^0^

I must say that I'm not a fan of vampire stories. But then the title just intrigued me. From what it seems to be a little peeking, I actually read all chapters in one sitting ^0^ I like the way you created your characters. A human born into a vampire royal family <--now that's interesting ^0^ I am waiting though how that even happened ^^ Aside from personal conflict, I am glad to see other conflicts revolving the story as well - especially that of the prince.

I see some minor errors here and there, word switches, spelling, etc. which can be fixed easily ^0^ Looking forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this story

Dance into the fire, fatatly kiss that all they need. Damein, is one confused bastard. I hope Lily gets her memory back. Love you for this story and thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stop with these short ass chapters

everytyme i get in to this story u leave with a hanger even though u posting back to back its still worsening to read please stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unless...

he's warning her that wolves are there to hurt her as well. they go from serious to suitor like they are playing a part.

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyabout 12 years ago
You are trying to kill me!

Okay, let me tell you something, because I see two comments down from me, some dumbass left you a badly spelled comment about how horrible short chapters are.

Call me a Masochist, but I love short chapters like yours.They keep me coming back for me, like some wonderful drug, made especially for me. Keep your writing exactly the way it is, because you have a brilliant talent for it...

That being said....are you trying to kill me? I honestly thing Vampy should bugger off and Lily should get with the Lycan's. All Damien does is friggen lie, Desmond just wants a punch in the face...Screw that noise...Let the Lycan's win for once.

Then again! It's your story!

amienicholeamienicholeabout 12 years ago

I read this as it posted this morning. But, I was so tired I didn't comment. I love the way you are doing this story. I like knowing there will be something for me to read the next day. I can't tell which girl he is really using, but he better get on with it! Thanks again!!!

u5969u5969about 12 years ago
Devious!

Love the plot. For as few pages as this

story has entailed the wonderfully devious

plot line and characters are very well

developed. Don't mind the short chapters

as long as they come quickly (keeps

the story in my mind). Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

its so great keep it up

MedgemonMedgemonabout 12 years ago
twists

Your writing is great I really like your plot twists I have a feeling Desmond has a secret herself or why else would she be so adament about getting rid of the little human I cant wait until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
absolutely love it

my first time reading this story was this morning and I read all of the chapters so far in 1 sitting I absolutely love the twist and turns please continue to post more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hmmmmmm!

The plot thickens. I want to see what happens next so bad that I keep checking back every hour to see if the new chapter is posted. lol. Damien, Damien, Damien....get yourself together, thats all i'm going to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Keep It Coming. Can't wait for more excitment

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Damien is annoying me

he really can't get over Desmond, can he??

He's so stupid! Lilly is right there, and she loves him.

Keep 'em coming, I love the tension.

I want to hit Damien upside the head...but i'll be happy if someone else does that.

;)

k_k

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
I'm smacking myself

I dodged this story for a long time, thinking this was a typical love and leave story. This isnt. This story is a drug. So now, I have to go through withdrawal syndrome...Thanks author.... are you happy now?

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Come on Damien.

Admit you love Lilly and then get rid of Desmond. It shouldn't be that hard.

As another poster said, this story is addictive! Looking forward to more!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Oaky

never saw this coming, the parents killing his parents??? I think that Desmond's family had something to do with it, for her family to do it knowing the oath is just nonsense. Looking forward to her kicking Desmond's a**...

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Brilliant twist

Love it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn you!

Every time I get fed up...thinking that I'm over this story, you add just enough for me to want to know how the next chapter ends. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous