Courting a Vampire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StormHerald
StormHerald
1,162 Followers

His eyes hardened and he stepped back and turned and walked out leaving me alone in his closet. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my heart down taking a few deep breaths before walking out into the bedroom. Damien was sitting on the bed, his head in his hands, looking down at the floor.

I knelt down in front of him and grabbed his hands, forcing him to lift his head and look at me, "Please Damien, you can trust me."

He ran a finger across his mark on me and whispered, "I know I can."

I looked at him beseechingly with my eyes, "Then tell me."

I looked at him, his eyes flashing silver before he leaned down and kissed my neck. He stood up leaving me sitting back on my legs, "Stay here, Ill have your clothes brought here. I don't like the idea of you being alone without your Aunt."

I smiled up at him, forgetting to be afraid for a moment, "You're letting me move in?"

He chuckled and helped me to my feet, "I suppose that's what it looks like."

I laughed and threw my arms around him, kissing him deeply, plying at his stiff response until he finally kissed me back appropriately. We stood there locked in our intimate embrace for a few minutes longer until he finally broke it.

"I have to go soothe Desmond."

I frowned at him stopping just because of her and then made a deep sigh myself, "I guess I should go entertain my suitors."

A frown played on his lips and I touched them, "You allowed them here, so that we wouldn't have war. Its my duty to make sure they are happy enough to keep the war from happening."

He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head once before grabbing my hand, "Don't go into the forest with them. I would prefer if you entertained them in the front, in full view of all the windows. Deal?"

I smiled and nodded, "Deal."

StormHerald
StormHerald
1,162 Followers
12