All Comments on 'Courting Cheryl'

by RonWCB

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WHAT!!!

That was so messed up wat she did 2 him? This isnt humor and satire this is domination. if i wanted that id go 2 that genre......all in all a horrible story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
california

things are a lot different in California, you should have stayed in Chicago. like many people every where, you don't know what you have till you lose it. people are much more me oriented these days. get some male clothes and move back.

cuckoldxshitcuckoldxshitabout 9 years ago
am i ?

was hesitant to read first. but great hot story. i masturbated myself dry

loved the ass worship part. he could have done it to the guys too

loved the endind as gay. i got hot. may be i am a closet faggot too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF?

This wasn't Humor or satire. Maybe Fetish. Maybe Gay Male Or maybe Transsexual/Crossdressers? But it sure as hell wasn't humorous. Some poor nerdy loser that hasn't been married seems to be trying to see if he's gay. And some young bitch uses him, goes out of her way to demean, degrade and humiliate him and you think that's funny? What a worthless pile of crap this story was.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

It is a good story, for what it is. I think he was looking for love, and she was looking for another story to write, or a maid, which is what she advertised for. Considering their age and their location, I would say he would be soon gone. His age would reveal that there is no long term interest in him. There was never the word love mentioned, or a future. At his age, he realizes his biological clock is ticking too.

In short, it was a good fantasy of a guy who wanted to try something out. He got it. This could go into a novel actually. Revealing a depth of the characters and their futures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous