Courting Cheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers

I got up and felt my raging hard-on straining against the material of my thong panties. Cheryl smiled up at me and said, "I bet someone's excited, wanna cum?" I nodded vigorously, unable to think of anything else. She took another long sip of her iced tea before pouring out the rest and handing me the glass. "Here ya go." She smiled.

Immediately realizing her intentions, I lowered my panties and began stroking my cock. Cheryl sat up on her chair to get a better view. She shielded her breasts with her arms, which I thought was a bit weird considering I had just had my tongue up her ass moments ago. She watched intently as I continued masturbating, finally squirted my seed into the glass. I saw her smiling approvingly as I then raised the glass to my lips and drank down my cum. "Good girl," She said after I finished, "grab me another iced tea, and put it in a clean glass." She giggled.

Girl? That was the first time she had called me that. I guess didn't really mind, I mean I was wearing female clothing 24/7, we had even purchased some sexy nighties for me to sleep in. Touching up my make-up, I pondered whether Cheryl was starting to think of me as less of a man. My whole reason for choosing this path was to have her fall in love with me. I finally decided that I was making progress with her and after all Lance Armstrong never changed course in the middle of the race. I decided to continue full steam ahead.

Returning to the deck Cheryl was again resting on her stomach. I placed the tea on the table next to her and was about to go back inside.

"You know, Ron is such a harsh name," She said, "It really doesn't suit you at all. I was thinking that Rochelle sounds better. It's much softer and nicer, I'm going to call you Rochelle from now on."

"Well, ummm, OK, if that's what you want, I kinda like it too." I said. Cheryl smiled and laying down her head contentedly, closed her eyes.

The next day I answered a call from Cheryl's agent. Her first book "A Woman's World" had recently hit the bookstores and he was no doubt calling with the latest news. I hadn't yet gotten around to reading her book, but I was planning to when things settled down.

I handed Cheryl the cordless and she was soon bouncing with excitement. When she got off the phone she ran to me and gave me a hug, bouncing all the while. "I'm number one! I'm number one!" she kept shouting. She then started dancing around the room, her excitement was contagious and I kicked off my heels and started bouncing and dancing with her. "I'm number one on the NY times best sellers list," she said when she finally calmed down enough to talk, "and my agent has signed me up to do a book signing tour." She gave me another hug and then looked into my eyes. "You'll come with me on the tour, won't you?"

I was thrilled that she was asking me to go along with her. "Yes, I'd love to." I told her.

"Woohoo!" she yelled." Giving me another hug. "Celebration tonight, I've been needing a good fuck for a while now." She danced to her bedroom and told me to put my maid's uniform on, before closed the door.

I was practically shaking with excitement. Not only was I going on a book signing tour with this goddess, but she was obviously planning on having sex with me tonight. Finally all my work and planning was paying off. I felt a bit guilty at having manipulated her like this, but a man has to do what a man has to do. I quickly changed into the French Maid outfit and returned to the living room.

Several minutes later Cheryl strolled into the bathroom to take a shower, humming all the while. After a long shower she headed back to her room and didn't emerge for hours. The house was in great shape so I decided to just take it easy and watch some TV. I slipped off my heels and folded my legs to one side under me, in a very feminine way that Cheryl had taught me.

The doorbell rang and Cheryl called out. "Rochelle, can you let the brothers in sweetie?"

Brothers? What was going on? This was supposed to be 'our' evening. I put my shoes back on and opened the door. Two hunky black guys pushed their way past me.

"Cheryl told me she had a sissy maid." One of them said to the other. "Cheryl baby, where're you at?" He called out.

Cheryl came out wearing a white spandex dress that hugged every curve of her body. She looked absolutely stunning. The guys took turns hugging and kissing her as they shamelessly groped her body.

"Rochelle, this is Sam and Steve, they are my dates for tonight, can you get the guys a drink?"

I think my jaw must have hit the floor. My girl, my sweetheart with two black guys as her 'dates'? My head was spinning as the guys asked for beer and Cheryl asked for a glass of white wine.

I staggered to the kitchen. I was going to splash some water on my face but I didn't want to ruin my make-up. I heard some loud music starting up in the other room and figured I had better get the drinks together.

When I returned to the living room, Cheryl was dancing sandwiched between the two guys as they ground their bodies to the rhythm of the pounding music. I watched for a while and then returned to the kitchen, not wanting to be a fourth wheel. I poured myself a double bourbon and sat down at the kitchen table, crossing my legs.

I guess I knew Cheryl was into black guys, we had met in an interracial chat room after all. But somehow I had recently blocked all that out of my mind. I was torn. My mind was in anguish but my cock was straining against my panties. I nursed the bourbon for a while until I heard the music stop.

I crept back into the living room but the trio was nowhere to be seen. Then I heard moans of passion coming from Cheryl's room and the room spun again. I found her dress and panties on the floor and took them to the hamper. I put the dress in the hamper and was about to drop the silky white panties in when I noticed their dampness. I carried the panties to my room and shut the door. Lying on the bed I lowered my own panties and sniffed the crotch of Cheryl's panties as I jerked off to the sounds of lovemaking coming from the next room.

I usually drift right off to sleep after I jerk off in my bed at night, but the noises from Cheryl's room kept me tossing and turning for hours. I kept getting an erection and jerked off a total of four times before sleep finally overcame me.

I awoke in the morning and the house was quiet. I put on a robe and looked out the front window. There was still a strange car in the yard. I took a quick shower and then got dressed and put on my make-up and wig and went to the kitchen to get breakfast going.

I prepared pancakes, sausage and eggs and put a pot of coffee on before knocking on Cheryl's bedroom door. "Breakfast." I said. I didn't hear a response but soon a heard a giggle and then more moans. They were going at it again!

After a half hour Cheryl came out and headed for the shower. The guys made their way to the kitchen and I began serving them. They had practically eaten everything I had made when Cheryl came in wearing a robe and sat down on Sam's lap, taking a few bites from his plate.

"I have a busy day guys." Cheryl said, and the guys took the hint and started saying their goodbyes. She gave them each a long kiss at the door and then they were gone.

I was moping around the kitchen, cleaning up and doing the dishes when Cheryl asked me what was wrong. "I, well, when you talked about a celebration, I..." I was trying to figure out a way to tell her that I wanted it to be me in bed with her last night instead of the two brothers.

"I see," she said thoughtfully, "You were feeling left out."

"Exactly."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize." She said with a concerned look on her face. "I'll make it up to you tonight." I smiled; I guess the direct approach is always best.

The rest of the day crawled by. Cheryl worked on her book and talked on the phone in her room several times. I scrubbed floors and counters that were already clean just to keep myself occupied. I was aroused but I didn't want to jerk off because I didn't want to reduce my ability to perform tonight. I was still a bit sore after having jerked off so many times the previous night.

After dinner Cheryl went to take another shower and told me to change out of my maid's outfit and put on something nice. I put on a smart blue knee-length dress we had picked up recently. We then sat and watched some TV. I was on edge waiting for her to make a move. My heart sank when the door bell rang and Cheryl bounced up to get it.

She let in a tall black man and gave him a long kiss. Damn, did this guy just show up or had Cheryl called him, I wondered?

Cheryl whispered something into his ear and then introduced us. "Lee, this is Rochelle."

"Very pretty girl." He said giving me a tight hug.

Lee asked to use the bathroom and while he was gone Cheryl told me, "We'll have fun tonight, Lee is much more open minded than Sam and Steve."

When Lee returned he put an arm around each of us and led Cheryl and me to the couch. Sitting down he started kissing Cheryl and rubbing her breasts over her top. She started rubbing his cock through his pants. He removed her top and bra and started rolling one of her nipples in his fingers as he kissed her. Cheryl unbuttoned his shirt and he slipped it off, exposing his washboard stomach. She then unbuckled his pants and he slipped them down. His cock was about seven inches long and was not yet fully erect.

Cheryl stroked his cock a bit and then said, "Rochelle, why don't you get this ready for me?"

I blushed furiously; she obviously wanted me to suck his cock. I sat there motionless until Lee placed his hand on the back of my head and guided me to his member. When my face was inches away, I attentively extended my tongue from my ruby lips and licked the length of his cock. I felt it stiffen and jump in response to my efforts as my tongue made it's way up toward the head. I looked up to see Cheryl watching me intently and licking her own lips. My actions seemed to be exciting her, I noticed that she had also slipped her hand into her panties and was stroking her pussy. Well, I thought, if this is turning her on, then sucking this cock was a way of seducing her. I was as much making love to her as I was to this cock. I decided to go for it.

I enthusiastically licked the entire length before taking the hard shaft into my mouth. I could only get it a little way into my mouth before my gag reflex kicked in, so I began to stroke the rest with my hand as I had seen done in countless movies. Soon they were both breathing hard.

Suddenly Lee pushed my head away and pulled Cheryl's panties off before laying her back and entering her. Cheryl wrapped her silky legs around him and they kissed as he plunged in and out of her.

He fucked her this way for a long while, bringing her to several orgasms before he finally bucked violently and unloaded his seed inside her. She motioned for him to get off of her and then she scooted toward me on the couch. Spreading her legs, she said, "Time for your treat Rochelle." I looked from her lustful eyes to her gaping pussy and then back again. "Go ahead sweetie, it's ok."

I lowered my lips to her love nest and began to lick. It didn't taste bad at all, in fact practically all I tasted was her delicious juices. "Here, let me help you." She said. Turning me over so that I was lying on my back, she positioned herself over me and then began flexing her groin muscles. Soon a stream of come began to drip out of her pussy. "Open up, "she said, "here it comes." Her aim was perfect as the salty liquid began dribbling into my mouth.

"She likes that, doesn't she?" Lee asked Cheryl, noticing the tent poking up through the front of my skirt.

"Oh yeah, she's a real slut." Cheryl responded. She then lowered herself so that her pussy was pressed against my lips and then she lifted my skirt and lowered my panties and began stroking my cock.

I was elated, this was the first time she had actually touched my cock. Unfortunately I was so excited that in just a few strokes I was already squirting my load. She had apparently caught my cum in her other hand because she quickly lifted off me and brought her cum filled palm to my lips. "You know where this stuff belongs." She smiled down at me as I began licking up my cum.

It was strange, in the past the thought of eating my own cum had always been repulsive to me, but doing it for Cheryl, knowing that it pleased her, I was beginning to crave it.

After Lee left Cheryl asked me how I had enjoyed the evening. "Well, it was hot," I said, searching for words to let her know that I really wanted it to be me making love to her instead of some black stud, "but I'd still like some, you know, one-on-one action." She nodded knowingly.

"Let me show you something." She said getting up and heading for her room. She returned holding a photo album, sitting down next to me she handed it to me. I opened the photo album up and saw picture after picture of Cheryl in all kinds of erotic poses. Some were nude, some were in sexy clothing and some were in her erotic outfits, including the 4 appendage tie up kit. "Sexy pics, huh?" she asked.

"Very sexy!" I responded.

"Want to take some?"

The thought of Cheryl posing for me nude and in a variety of sexy outfits was mind-blowing. "Sure!" I exclaimed.

"Sweet, let me get ready," she said, "Why don't you change into something sexy?"

It was late so I put on one of my sexy baby doll nighties. Cheryl returned a few moments later wearing her t-shirt and sweat shorts, carrying a camera. I thought she was going to be wearing one of her outfits. I was trying to make sense of this when she said, "OK, give me a sexy pose." And held the camera to her eye. Arghhh, another miscommunication! "Come on," she said, "Loosen up and get into it."

Over the next hour she had me pose in a variety of positions and had me change clothes a few times. "Come on, arch that back, stick that sexy butt in the air!" she directed me as I was kneeling on the couch wearing a sexy shear black one-piece thong teddy. I must admit I was getting into it and it was kinda fun posing like a total slut in front of Cheryl. All in all, the photo shoot was a great time.

For the next week Cheryl buried herself into her work, typing away for hour after hour. She was so focused that she barely said two words to me at a time. Then one day she called me into her den. "Which of these guys do you like?" she asked showing me pictures on her computer of several black men. Most of the pictures featured an upper body shot, showing their faces and a second shot of a close up of their cocks.

Damn, I though, now she has me helping pick out guys for her. Well, two can play this game. I told her to scroll to a particularly tough and dangerously looking guy. "He's the one." I said enthusiastically. I figured this would scare her off, he wasn't her type at all.

"Don't you think this one is much cuter?" she asked showing me a picture a friendly handsome black man with a warm smile.

"No, no," I said scrolling back to the rugged thug, "This guy is HOT!"

She bit her lip, studying the picture and then shrugged. "Well, you're the expert," she said.

A couple days later Cheryl told me to get ready for a big evening. "Why don't you put on that sexy black mini-dress, and a little extra make-up? I have a big surprise for you tonight." By this time I had gotten pretty good at putting on make-up, I applied a little extra shadow and rough and the face in the mirror looked as sexy as it ever had.

when the doorbell rang a while later, I was in the middle of reading the latest copy of Cosmo. Cheryl had dog-eared a couple articles she wanted me to read, one on make-up tips, which I learned a lot from, and another titled '8 Ways to Drive Your Man Wild in Bed'. "Rochelle, why don't you wait in my den while I show our guest in?" she asked. Confused, I set the magazine down and made my way to her den.

A few minutes later Cheryl came into the den practically bursting with excitement. "Open the door a crack and take a peek!" she said.

I went to the door and opening it slightly I peered into the living room. A vaguely familiar looking rugged black man, wearing a cheap, ill-fitting suit, was pacing impatiently. "Who's that?" I asked.

"He's your date silly, don't you remember? You picked him."

"What?!!!"

"Here, let me show you," she said tapping some keys on her computer, "I placed an ad for you in the local singles website." The screen flashed several of the pictures Cheryl had taken of me, under the profile 'White TV sissy slut looking for black stud.' "You told me you wanted some one-on-one action and I knew you were too shy to take the initiative, so I placed an ad for you." She smiled with a triumphant look on her face. "I thought the other guy would be much more your type, but you must like the thuggish ones."

My head was spinning as Cheryl took me by the hand and led me into the living room. "Roland, this is Rochelle."

The black man looked me up and down and then smiled. "Yeah, you're a fine looking bitch, we're gonna have a good time!"

He took my hand from Cheryl and started leading me to the door. I looked back at Cheryl as Roland led me to his car. "You two kids have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do." She giggled giving me a wink.

The end?

RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers
12