Cousin Lacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers

I laughed. "Wow," I said. "Um . . . congratulations. Is it a boy or a girl?"

Lacey blushed. She wasn't wearing makeup, and suddenly reminded me of the eighteen-year-old beauty from six and a half years before. She touched her stomach.

"It's a boy," she said. Her beautiful eyes flashed to me. "You wanna feel?"

I smiled, mesmerized by her pregnant belly. I settled my hand on my cousin's firm, rounded stomach. I felt slight motion beneath, and gasped. "Holy shit," I muttered.

Lacey laughed. Her eyes bored into mine. "I-I wanted to tell you," she said. "I-I mean . . . I should have. I'm sorry."

I shook my head. "It's okay," I said. "I've been busy, anyway." I gently smoothed my hand over Lacey's naked belly as she pulled up her loose blouse. "So, uh . . . if I'm your cousin, what's that make me to him? Uncle?"

Lacey laughed, then suddenly cupped my face as her smile drained away. "It makes you 'daddy,'" she whispered, giving me a serious look.

I stared at her for a long moment, my heart suddenly thumping in my chest. "Wh-what?"

Lacey kept her eyes locked on mine. "He's our little boy, Markie," she said in a strained voice. Her eyes moistened with tears. "Yours and mine."

I shuddered, swallowing nervously. "A-are you—"

"Yes," she said, nodding. "When I found out I was pregnant, I asked for a blood test. I didn't tell Jeff. Markie, honey . . . our baby's blood type is the same as yours. I'm carrying your son."

I breathed out, feeling overwhelmed. I leaned against the snow-covered railing, trying to calm myself.

"Markie, it's okay," said Lacey.

I looked to her. "I'll do whatever you want, whatever you need," I said. "I-I'll support you, I promise—"

Lacey suddenly laughed. "Markie, relax," she said. She stepped up beside me, insinuated her face before mine. "I don't want anything from you. You already gave me the one thing I always wanted, and you can't believe how happy I was to find out that I'm having your baby."

I gave her a confused look. "But . . . Jeff . . . what's he gonna think?"

Lacey's eyes dipped. She felt a little ashamed, I knew, just as I did. "Well, in case you haven't noticed, Jeff's tall, dark, and handsome, just like you. However our little boy comes out, no one's gonna know it's not Jeff's."

I was quiet for a long moment. I was going to be a father, but the mother of my first child was not my wife. Still, it all seemed right. Lacey and I had shared so many firsts in our lives . . . why not our first child?

"I'd like to come see him," I said, looking to her.

Lacey's eyes dripped. "Any time you want," she said. "I promise."

I smiled, sniffed. "Jeff will be a good father," I said.

She nodded. "The best," she agreed. "Next to you."

I took my cousin in my arms, hugged her tightly. She shuddered against me, and I held her until her tears stopped flowing. Finally, I let her pull back, and wiped her eyes. Lacey smiled up at me.

"Come on," I said. "Let's go get some egg-nog."

Lacey laughed, squeezed my hand. "Okay, but no rum for me," she said.

***

Lacey's son, whom she insisted on naming Mark Jeffrey Baines, was born on April 3rd of the following year. Lacey and Jeff sent out announcements right way, alerting everyone to the birth of their healthy, eight-pound baby boy.

About a week later, I was checking my private email, and noticed a message from Lacey. No text, no subject, but there was a single attachment, a .jpg image. I clicked on it, and was treated to the sight of a tiny infant in a hospital nursery crib, flailing his chubby little arms and legs about. And superimposed across the bottom of the picture were the words, "Hi, Daddy!"

I couldn't help but cry.My little boy, I thought, and touched the screen.

"Honey?"

Lana's voice jolted me back to reality. I closed the image, logged off the computer, wiped my eyes as my wife stepped into the room. She gave me a quizzical look.

"You okay, honey?"

I nodded, smiling upon her. "You wanna have a baby?"

Lana's features melted, and she swooned. "Oh, honey . . . ."

-finis-

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers