Cousin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Winch," he said, "we'll see about really punishing you." Lisa immediately felt the sharp siting of the cat across her bare ass. Now the whipping she had anticipated began in earnest. Dan laid twenty strokes across her bottom, each leaving its pattern of bright red lines. Then he dropped the whip and quickly entered her pussy. The feeling of her blocked and full bowels, of the pain of the stripes across her ass, and the pressure of both his cock inside her and his pubic bone pressing against the nozzle in her rear combined to make her orgasm almost immediately. But Dan lasted a little longer, pounding into her and tweaking the clamps on her nipples until he too finally came, bringing her along with him once again.

For a minute he stayed inside her and then slowly withdrew. He removed her blindfold and then untied her from the horse. "I expect you need to make use of the corner," he said, indicating the exposed toilet next to the shower stall. Lisa started to stand up straight but then bent back over a little as the cramps in her full belly hit. She began to shuffle over toward the toilet.

Lisa wasn't really embarrassed about using a toilet in front of Dan. Maybe because when they were kids around here in the summer going to the bathroom was considered as natural as eating. They didn't bring anyone in to watch, but no one was embarrassed by leaving to go or even ducking behind a tree if they were out in the woods. But, Lisa thought, the enema would probably have made her forty shades of red except that she was too turned on to think about it.

As she crossed to the corner with Dan beside her, she started to remove one of the nipple clamps. "No. Leave that on until you finish," Dan said.

Lisa dropped her hand and went on to the tiled area in the corner. "Here," Dan said. "Get over the toilet and lean forward a little." He then pulled the nozzle from her rear and as soon as the ball passed the round ring of muscle, the rest popped out and Lisa began to release the water.

Dan let her empty, but all the while kept up caressing her breasts and sometimes tugging at the clamps. When she had finished Dan took her hands and led her into the shower stall. He tied her hands over her head: There were various rings in the shower, probably for this purpose. He took a hand shower and adjusted the water temperature and then suddenly unclipped both of the nipple clamps along with their weights. Lisa screamed as the sharp pain of returning blood struck her and before the scream even ended, Dan was turning a hard, fine, hot spray from the handheld shower onto her sore tits. He played the water over her entire body, being sure to clean her ass well. Finally he shut off the water, released her, and helped dry her with a large, soft towel.

"Well, what did you think of that? Dan asked.

Lisa put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I don't know where you're getting your ideas, but so far everything you've done has turned me on. I would never have thought an enema would be sexy, but it definitely was. Especially being tied down during it."

"In that case," Dan said, "we'll have to try some more of them. I even saw a couple of Bardex nozzles over there." Lisa looked questioningly at him. "I've read about them," he said. "They're nozzles with an inflatable collar inside - sometimes one outside too - that lets you seal it in so you couldn't push it out if you wanted. I'll try one on you next time. But right now I think we need to find some different tortures to use on you, don't you?"

Lisa smiled to herself. That was exactly what she wanted. To be tied up, teased, hurt - but not badly - and used sexually. She was looking forward to spending all the rest of the day down here in delightful torment.

Dan put the cuffs back around her wrists and ankles. "I think maybe we need to open you up a little," he said as he led her over to the padded table. He had her lie down on her back and then fastened her hands to the end of the table above her head.. A leather belt was then buckled around her waist holding her down to the table. Dan reached down to the sides of the table and unfolded something. Lisa looked down and gasped. There were stirrups just like at her doctor's. Only these had straps to fasten around her ankles which Dan did. He then adjusted them in such a way that her knees were bent and her legs spread almost impossibly wide, opening her pussy lips and clearly exposing her anus.

Dan stepped back and looked at her. Lisa was becoming more aroused by the second and Dan could clearly see the moisture coating her inner lips. "I see you like having all your charms exposed," he said, and began lightly running his fingers across her skin. For several minutes he continued to stimulate her and then began to get a little rougher, pinching and pulling at her nipples and clit and penetrating her pussy and ass with his fingers. Lisa's breathing was coming faster and faster now and she was struggling against her bonds.

Suddenly Dan stopped and said, "We can't have you coming yet. This is supposed to be punishment, remember?" He picked up a small whip with twelve inch tails and began to lightly flog her breasts. As the blows got harder and harder, Lisa began to wince and then to cry out as the leather strands struck her nipples and the soft sides of her tits. But from the moisture flowing from her Dan could tell that she was still getting excited by the treatment.

He switched to her open pussy. Lightly at first and then harder he struck the insides of her thighs and then her open pussy lips. When the tails began to strike inside her slit and on her clit, Lisa screamed but didn't call out her safe words. Dan had placed himself at the head of the table so he could lean forward and whip down between her legs. Now he climbed onto the table with a knee on either side of her head. Leaning forward he brought the head of his hard cock to Lisa's lips. She immediately opened them and began to lick and suck as best she could. As the blows became harder Lisa began to get close to coming herself as well as bringing Dan to the same point. Finally when Dan could hold back no longer and started to spurt into her mouth, he struck one last, vary hard blow, causing the leather tails to strike from her clit all the way down with a single strand slamming directly against her open anus. Lisa screamed at this intense pain but started to come at the same time.

When she calmed down a little, she said, "Dan, that last one hurt like hell. I know it did send me over the top, but what I'm trying to say is that you probably better not hit me like that again if you want me to be able to keep on playing. OK?"

"Of course, Lisa," Dan said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to really hurt you. I'll be a little more careful. Besides, I do have other things planned for your ass tonight."

"Apology accepted," Lisa answered. "I know you didn't mean to be too rough. I was just letting you know. And I want to keep on playing - all night if we're up to it, so to speak. So go ahead, Captain. I'm yours to abuse."

Dan climbed off the table, but then continued to apply the little whip to her breasts and pussy for another couple of minutes. He then stopped and got the blindfold from over by the horse where he had placed it when he removed it earlier. He once again bound it around Lisa's eyes and said, "I think this will be more interesting if you can't see it ahead of time."

"What in the world has he thought up this time?" Lisa wondered to herself. She heard him getting something from the drawers and then heard a snapping, scratching sound that seemed familiar, but which she couldn't quite identify. A few seconds later she suddenly felt a sharp burning pain at her left nipple. The surprise more than the pain made her cry out. It hurt but the pain quickly subsided. Then another struck lower, on the underside of her left breast. And again on her right tit. Then down across her stomach. By this time Lisa had guessed that Dan was dripping hot candle wax on her exposed body. The drips continued, striking all over the area between the tops of her breasts and the tops of her spread thighs. Not even her open pussy or exposed clit was spared. "At least there no hair for it to get tangled in," she thought. "It won't hurt so much when he pulls it off."

Soon she found that she was at least mostly right. Dan began to pull off the wax and while there was no hair to pull with it, it still hurt.

Dan released her from the stirrups and folded them back under the table again and Lisa let her cramped legs relax. He unfastened her wrist cuffs and helped her to sit up. "Just wait here a second," he said.

Lisa watched as Dan went over to a far wall and dragged back another piece of their uncle's furniture. This looked like a cross between the vaulting horse and an ordinary carpenter's saw horse. It had the A-frame supports at either end, but the cross piece consisted of a 2x4 heavily padded and covered with black leather. There were various straps and screw eyes placed on the a-frame sections and a two inch leather belt around the beam near one end.

Dan anchored the horse to a couple of eyebolts in the floor and then positioned her at one end. He had her lean forward down the length of the beam, her breasts falling to either side. He then scooted her forwards until the end of the beam came just to her pubic bone, leaving her pussy and ass out in space. In this position the leather belt went right around her waist and Dan tightened it there, holding her in position on the beam. He then spread her legs and fastened her ankles to the sides of the a-frame. This left her with her pussy and anus exposed once more and her ass readily available for whatever punishment Dan had thought up. Lisa expected him to bind her wrists to the A-frame at the other end and moved her hands in that direction. But Dan moved off a little, looking for something.

He came back with a small step stool which he placed near her head. He then took her wrists and , to Lisa's surprise, clipped the wrist cuffs together out beyond her head, but above the beam and not fastened to anything. She was puzzled for a second until Dan used the stool to attach a length of chain to an eyebolt in the ceiling located just above her head.. He then pulled her bound hands up, causing her to bend backwards from the waist. The leather belt held her waist down to the beam and Dan pulled her hands up until she was tightly stretched and arched backwards. He then clipped her wrist cuffs to the ceiling chain. Lisa realized that the strain on her arms, back, and stomach muscles would soon become uncomfortable, but expected that this would probably be the least of her problems.

She was right. Dan added nipple clamps and weights to her hanging tits. He took a large, ribbed dildo and inserted it into her already soaking pussy. After using a strap to secure this in place, he touched a switch and it came alive, vibrating wildly inside Lisa's hot pussy. He than began using a feather. Up and down the insides of her legs, around her swinging tits, across her stretched stomach, down the crack of her ass. For several minutes Dan kept up the tickling, sometimes adding his finger tips to the lightly dancing feather. Lisa's torment was driving her up the walls. She was stretched so tightly that she could barely move in response to Dan's actions, but her laughter made her strain against her bonds anyway. Any movement was amplified by the swinging weights tugging at her nipples. And the vibrator was also adding to her arousal.

Finally he stopped and Lisa thought she would have a chance to rest. But almost immediately Dan switched from the feather to a cat with eighteen inch lashes. He whipped her ass and the backs of her legs. He wrapped the strands around her taut stomach and across her tortured tits. Lisa's shrieks cut the air in the dungeon and red lines began to appear all over her body. Dan continued until her ass was a bright, solid red. He stopped and Lisa let her head sag forward until suddenly she felt his finger, cool and slick with lubricant, pressing against her anus. He pushed it slowly forward, turning and twisting and coating her rectum with lube. For a couple of minutes he moved it in and out and sometimes Lisa could feel him pushing against the vibrator lodged deep inside her pussy.

Then the finger was withdrawn and Lisa felt the head of his hard cock press against her slick rear opening. Lisa was so turned on that she easily relaxed her muscles and Dan slid all the way inside with little resistance. Lisa sucked in her breath, held it for a second, and then started to come. The heat of her whipped skin, the vibrations from the plastic cock deep in her vagina, the hot, real cock deep in her ass, the pain from her stretched tits, all combined to drive her to a wild orgasm. But Dan simply held in place right through it. As she shuddered to the end of her climax, Dan began to move in and out. At first it was long, slow strokes, coming nearly all the way clear and then pushing as deeply as possible back inside. Then he began to increase the pace. Lisa had responded again from the first stroke, and now was doing her best to push back against him. But given her situation there was little she could do. She pulled desperately against her bonds and in the back of her mind realized she would have a lot of sore muscles tomorrow as well as sore skin. But at the moment all she wanted to do was drive Dan's seven inches as deeply as possible into herself. Her orgasm built and she came again, but Dan didn't stop. And again. Finally Dan, holding tightly to her hips, pushed himself as deeply as possible inside Lisa's tight rear and held himself there, spurting his load into her bowels and sending her into another climax.

He held himself there until he began to shrink and even as he pulled out, Lisa's muscles tried to hold him inside. Dan removed the vibrator from Lisa's tender pussy and then the clamps from her nipples. As the blood flowed back into them Lisa cried out and Dan increased her torment by rubbing them briskly. Then he lowered the chain and allowed her to unbend from the stressed position. Finally he released her from the horse.

As soon as Lisa was free she turned to face Dan and threw her still bound hands around his neck. She kissed him deeply, pressing her body against his and rubbing her nipples against his chest, reveling in the pain this caused her sore tits. "That was incredible! If you've really not done much of this before, I wonder where you're getting all your ideas. Not that I'm complaining. So far I loved all of them." She kissed him again and wiggled her sopped pussy against his soft cock.

Dan laughed, "No, I've really done very little of this in real life. Now, my fantasy world is a different story. And I read a lot."

Lisa laughed back, "I'm going to have to find some of this stuff you read."

Dan asked, "How are you holding up? Do you still want to keep going down here or should we give the dungeon a break? I expect you're going to be a little sore tomorrow."

Lisa answered immediately. "No, I'm not ready to quit. I told you I want you to work me over really hard and, yes, if we can I'd still like to play all night. I know I'm going to hurt and that we'll probably have to take it a little easy tomorrow, but not tonight. Maybe a shower might be a good idea though."

"OK, as long as you're sure, I'm game. You have no idea how sexy you look tied and stretched. And swinging a whip against your pretty ass has got to be one of the hottest things in existence." He headed over towards the shower corner with Lisa in tow.

Dan removed the leather cuffs and instead placed nylon ones around her wrists. "We don't want the leather getting ruined," he said. He then bound her hands above her head to opposite sides of the shower, and began to use the hand shower on her. The hard stream of water hitting her sore tits and pussy caused Lisa to draw in her breath, but she didn't complain. Dan joined her in the shower, rinsing them both.

As they were drying off Dan asked her, "Is there anything you would especially like to try?"

"Well," Lisa began, "I haven't read as much as you." She gave him a somewhat sarcastic look. "So I don't know as many possibilities. But, remember that first amateur video you showed me the other day? The one with the couple you knew with the girl on the horse and the other girl on the X-frame?" Dan nodded. "Well, I keeping seeing the part where the one girl was tied with her back to the frame and the guy used that stand to put a dildo in her rear and then whipped her front. Remember? Well, I get turned on every time I think about it and if you can find some kind of stand or whatever, I think I might like to try it."

Dan grinned. "I'm sure with the well equipped torture chamber our aunt and uncle seem to have here, we can probably find something to use. Your tits aren't too sore for that?"

"Of course they're sore," Lisa answered. "But that doesn't mean I don't want to try it. Remember I told you I expect to really feel this tomorrow, but as long as you don't do anything that will be too lasting, let's keep going."

"All right," Dan replied. "But if it gets so it seems like too much, tell me." Otherwise I'll just keep on tormenting that beautiful body of yours."

They searched around the dungeon and, sure enough, they found an adjustable stand. In fact, there were several. Dan also located a relatively long, thin dildo that would mount on one. He attached it leaving the nine inch dildo sticking straight up. "All right, Wench," he said. "Time to go on the frame." With this he tied Lisa to the X-frame, facing out. He pulled the bindings on her wrists tight, stretching her. Her ankles were fastened at the base of the X, spreading her legs wide.

"It'll probably be a week before I can get my knees together after all this," thought Lisa. But being spread open was once again making her wet. Dan put some lube on his finger and began to apply it to her anus. After several minutes of working it in and out, he lubed the dildo and began to insert it instead. Lisa's bottom was still stretched from their last activity so the dildo didn't meet a lot of resistance. Dan raised the stand, just like in the video, until Lisa was straining to stand on her toes. He then locked the stand in place, picked up a cat with thirty inch tails, and went around in front of her.

But before he began to use the cat, Dan first teased her nipples and pussy for several minutes, squeezing, rubbing, licking, and nibbling. Lisa squirmed atop the plastic cock pushing against her rectum. All the attention was making her juices drip down the inside of her legs and when Dan applied his tongue the drip became a flood. Finally Dan stepped back and once again picked up the long tailed cat.

The first blow landed directly across both of her tits. It was quickly followed by one from the other direction landing in nearly the same place. For the next twenty-five minutes Dan varied the location and intensity of each stroke. Some fell so lightly as to almost be a caress. Others landed hard, leaving a pattern of hot red lines. Sometimes the ends of the tails wrapped around to sting her ass or back. Other times the ends sent explosions of pain directly on her breasts or even her pussy lips. A couple of strokes came up between her legs, landing stings along her crack and above. Each one of these strokes caused Lisa to become more excited. Twice during the time a sharp stroke and the dildo pressing deeply into her ass pushed her over the edge into a climax. This, of course, made her nipples and pussy even more sensitive to the following strokes.

Finally Dan landed a series of several particularly severe lashes across her tits. He dropped the whip and pushed his own cock into her wet and hot vagina and proceeded to fuck her to another hard climax. Before releasing her, Dan spent several minutes using his tongue to trace the red lines around her breasts, down her stomach, and across her pussy. Finally he lowered the dildo stand and Lisa was able to relax and let her feet come all the way down to the floor again.

1...456789