Cousin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan decided to go along with her kidding. "Sure, why not. But remember not only will I have both of you, but I probably whip you together and maybe even have you make it with each other. How's that sound?"

Lisa looked down, but what Dan didn't realize was that she looked down to hide the fleeting look of excitement she felt at the idea. Quickly she turned and walked towards the TV room.

The couple cuddled together in the leather recliner and watched the screen. But before the tape ended, their lust had been aroused to where Lisa forgot her sore muscles. She turned and pushed Dan back, reclining the chair. She straddled his hips and lowered herself, sinking his hard shaft deeply inside herself. She then stretched full length atop him and the two quickly forgot the action on the screen. Later Lisa insisted they rewind the tape to see the parts they had missed.

A little after ten they started up to bed. On the way Dan asked, maybe a little hopefully, "How are you feeling? Are you up to any more games or do you think you need to go right to sleep?"

Lisa answered, "I feel quite a bit better. But if you don't mind, tonight I'd like to try something a little different."

Dan had been thinking of tying her to the bed again, but he quickly said, "As long as it involves us being naked, I'll probably be interested. Just what 'different' did you have in mind?"

They had reached the bedroom door and Lisa stopped and turned to face him. "I want to tie you up tonight. You can be my captive for a few hours."

This took Dan completely by surprise. He had almost always been the dominant one in any kind of relationship and he wasn't sure how he'd enjoy having someone else call the shots. But then again, he couldn't imagine anything with Lisa that he wouldn't like. Slowly he began to nod his head and said, "OK. I've never done that but I'm willing to give it a try. As long as I can have the same safewords you did."

"Of course," Lisa immediately said. "You said yourself that these are just games." Then her voice changed slightly, "All right, Stud. Make a trip to the bathroom and then get back here."

When Dan returned, Lisa had dug out the leather cuffs. She proceeded to place these snugly about Dan's wrists and ankles and then had him lie on his back on the bed. She tied him spread eagled, not too tightly, but much the same way she had spent some of the previous nights. When she finished, Dan tested his bonds and found that he really was secured. He couldn't get loose by himself if he wanted. Lisa smiled as she watched him pull against the ropes and realize his actual predicament. She bent and sucked at his nipples and then ran her tongue from the bottom of his balls, up across his hardening shaft, and on up his stomach and chest and into his right ear. Dan strained and his cock began to stick straight out. Lisa pulled back and grinned. Then she stood and walked into the bathroom, leaving a frustrated Dan struggling on the bed.

She returned in just a few minutes and for the next hour teased her captive relentlessly. Again and again she brought him almost to the top and then stopped long enough to let him cool slightly. She licked and sucked, nibbled and bit, and used her fingers to stimulate every square centimeter of his sensitive skin. Once she climbed atop him, upside down, and spent several minutes in a hot sixty-nine, again stopping short of allowing him to come. Finally with Dan pulling wildly at his bonds and nearly in tears with frustration, she mounted him, impaling herself on his hard shaft, and brought both of them to a screaming climax.

But that wasn't the end. She immediately began to lick and suck his now sensitive organ causing him to twist and try to pull away from the sensory overload. She kept this up for several minutes and then began to tickle him. Dan laughed and screamed as she relentlessly tormented his sensitive areas, stopping only long enough to sexually stimulate him. After nearly another hour of this she once again mounted him and rode him to another shattering climax.

As Lisa rolled off of him, Dan said, "That was incredible! You can definitely tie me up again!"

Lisa grinned at him. "Maybe sometime again. But I'm not done with this time yet. You can stay there until morning and maybe I'll even use you again before then. Then if you're still up to it, we'll see what we can do." With that she turned off the light and snuggled her bare body against his.

As promised, Dan woke once during the middle of the night to find himself hard and Lisa already impaled on his shaft. Again she rode him hard and when finished, kissed him and, without a word, snuggled against him again and fell almost immediately asleep.

The next time Dan woke it was to the attention of Lisa's tongue and mouth on his cock. The room was light and Dan guessed it was morning. For forty-five minutes, Lisa tickled, teased, stimulated, and finally fucked him again. Afterwards she released him and the two of them headed to the shower together. Most of Lisa's whip marks were gone and she seemed not nearly so sore. Dan was amazed at how fast she had recovered. As the two of them, both still naked, went down for breakfast, Dan gaze followed Lisa's tight bottom and wondered what was the next act in this surreal play.

1...456789