Cousin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finally arrived at a wide spot in a gravel road that served as a trail head about six o'clock. Lisa said, "we've still got a couple of hours of daylight and even if it gets dark, I know a good site where we can set up without too much trouble just using the flashlights. The trail's easy and we can get by without boots. Running shoes will be fine for this." They quickly stuffed anything else they thought they might need into their packs and started off.

It took a little longer than Lisa remembered and dark did catch up with them when they were still a half hour from the site. But like she had said the trail was pretty smooth and they only needed the flashlights occasionally to find their way. Finally Lisa pointed to a small side trail. "There it is. About two hundred yards down that way."

They walked down the trail, nearly overgrown with branches from the bushes on either side, and finally came out into a clearing. There should have been nearly a half moon, but it was pretty cloudy so they couldn't see too much. "We can set the tent up right here," Lisa said, pointing at a flat area near one side of the clearing. "And there's probably even a little fire ring over here on the rocks." Sure enough, her flashlight discovered a small pile of rocks which only needed to be restacked a little to make a small, safe fireplace. It was located on a rock and sand area and there were several large boulders that could serve as seats. Diana set about rebuilding the fire ring and starting a fire, using some nearby pieces of dead wood, while Lisa set up the tent. In fifteen minutes the two had their camp ready.

"The fire's nice," Lisa said, "but the stove will heat stuff a little easier. How about stew tonight?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm glad we just brought cans so we don't have to wait for the freeze dried stuff to rehydrate. A little heavier, but we're not going that far." As she said this Diana was digging out the small butane stove and Lisa was opening the stew can. They heated the stew right in the can and soon were eating a warm supper.

When they had finished, Diana put the can in the fire to burn off any food smell that might attract animals while Lisa washed up their plates and forks. "There's a stream down below us here and we can get some more water in the morning," Lisa said. "We got enough for tonight and breakfast."

After they finished cleaning up, the two girls sat around the fire talking. They talked about the falls, about their last year at school, and about their plans for the coming year. They talked for almost two hours before deciding to turn in and later Lisa decided the most amazing thing about their conversation was that they hadn't even mentioned sex.

They awoke the next morning to sunlight shining onto the tent. Diana unzipped the flap and left. Lisa heard her exclamation and followed her out. "You said it was nice here, but I had no idea," Diana said. The campsite was located on a flat area about twenty feet above a good sized stream. Across the stream, through a break in the surrounding hills they could see several mountain ridges receding into the distance. Now the sides were draped in morning mist, slowly rising from the ground. The stream flowed from left to right, tumbling over a series of rocks and rapids and then dropping over a six foot waterfall into a pool that looked large and deep enough to swim in. Evergreens mingled with oaks and maples and the sunlight filtering through their leaves reflected in ever changing sparkles from the tumbling water. There was no sign of civilization at all and the only sounds were the breeze, the water and occasional insects and birds.

Lisa stared at the lovely scene and finally said, "Yes. It is pretty, isn't it. I've probably camped here a dozen times and have never seen another person. It is a well kept secret. There's a little hollow over there we can use for a bathroom and the stream is clean enough so it takes only a little purifying. Come on. Get a couple of those bottles and we'll get some water."

They climbed down an easy path to the stream and filled the plastic bottles. When they finally made their way back up and added the chlorine tablets, Diana said. "I'm hungry. What did we bring for breakfast."

"We've got some granola bars or some dry cereal, take your pick. And we can boil some water and make hot chocolate."

The two ate breakfast, mostly not talking and just looking at the scenery. After they had cleaned up, Diana asked Lisa, "Since you've been here before, you can tell me what we should do today."

"Well, there's a nice trail up the creek or another one up over that ridge. Or we can just lie around in the sun and when it warms up a little more go swimming. The pool down below the falls makes a really nice swimming hole. What do you feel like?"

"If you don't care I vote for just lying around and maybe swimming a little later. I haven't had a chance to get out in the sun and I can't go back to California with a faded tan or I'll never hear the end of it."

Lisa laughed, "OK. Let's drag a blanket out there to that grassy area above the stream. We can just sunbathe and yak for a few hours."

They pulled the old cotton blanket over onto the grass Lisa had pointed out. Both girls were wearing shorts and short sleeved shirts and at first they just lay down in the sun. But the day was heating up fast and soon it felt quite warm. "You said no one ever comes around her, right?" Diana asked. Lisa nodded. "Then I think I'll just go topless," Diana said as she unbuttoned her shirt and took it off.

"Sounds like a plan," Lisa said, removing her own shirt. "In fact, why not take this chance to get an all over tan. At least if you don't mind seeing my striped ass," she teased.

"As long as you're sure no one comes by here."

"Like I said, I've never seen anyone. And if some one did, we'd hear and see them long before they got close enough to tell. Come on." Lisa pulled off her shorts and panties and stretched out on her stomach.

Diana looked around then shrugged and shed her own shorts and panties. She lay down beside her and said, "You know, it feels kind of nice not to have to wear anything. A kind of free feeling."

"You know it," Lisa replied. "I told you Dan kept me naked all last week, inside the house and out. In fact he spent a lot of it nude too. And never wore more than a pair of cutoffs. At first I felt pretty self-conscious, but it didn't take long until I really liked it. I find I really enjoy the feeling. Besides, in our case, it saved a lot of time."

"I'll just bet it did," Diana responded. "I still find it hard to believe you two really made it that much."

"Me too. But it did happen. I probably won't be able to get my legs all the way back together until October."

Diana giggled. "I really envy you. I've dreamed about a guy who wanted me all the time. Well, maybe not as much as you two managed. But someone who was hot for my body and wanted to spend most of our time naked and screwing. The bondage and spanking stuff would be wonderful icing on the cake. I sort of wish You would lend Dan to me for a little while."

Lisa rolled up onto her elbow. "You know, that's the second or third time you've said something about borrowing him. I'm beginning to think you're serious."

Diana started to immediately back peddle. "Oh, Lisa, you know I would never try to get between you and your boyfriend. Especially one you've had feelings for for so long. I guess I'm just jealous. After all, Brad's gone now and I know it'll probably be a while before I can find the right guy who won't think these games are perverted.. Dan just sounds so perfect, that's all."

"Hold on, Diana. I wasn't accusing you of anything. In fact ........"

She trailed off and Diana prompted, "In fact, what?"

Lisa shook her head. "Maybe in a little while. Oh, what the hell. Please listen to what I'm going to say without any kind of judgement first. Then if you want I'll never mention it again and we can just forget about it. But I want to tell you about something else that happened last week. OK."

"All right. You know you can say anything you want to me. Go ahead."

"Well, Dan also had a pretty good collection of video tapes up there and we watched quite a few. I'm talking about what he called hard core, adult tapes. I'd never seen one before. Have you ever seen any?"

Diana looked a little embarrassed. "Yeah, a couple of times. I know men are supposed to like them more than women, but I'll admit they did turn me on."

Lisa went on. "Exactly! I'd never seen one before and the first time we watched I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The fact that Dan and I were naked and he had my arms tied behind my back probably helped, too. Well, most of his tapes are BDSM stuff and he had some of two couples he knows. Well, he knows one couple and they must have told him about the other. Anyway, these were amateur, but good quality, and the action was real. Real bondage and whipping and all four of them looked like they were really enjoying all of it. The tapes really turned me on."

"We watched several tapes, including a couple of these people. I found everything exciting even though I'd never thought about playing any games with more than just one guy. However, these four played together and even changed partners a couple of times. The idea of being tied up while two guys took turns with me or one or two guys switched off between me and another girl kind of got to me and made me pretty hot. But in the second tape something happened that not only surprised me, but mixed me up quite a bit. There was one scene where one girl was tied face up along a big fallen log - they were camping somewhere. The men had been tormenting her with nipple clamps and a couple of whips and she was obviously getting pretty turned on. Then they brought out the other girl and I expected them to put her in place of the first one. But that isn't what happened. The second girl had her hands tied behind her back and they brought her over and had her eat the first girl. I know women have sex with each other sometimes, even if they aren't gay. But that isn't what got to me. What I'm still not sure about is that watching them was turning me on! I kept seeing myself in the place of one or the other of them. And thinking about it still makes me hot."

"No, let me finish. Anyway Dan saw it was exciting me and teased me about it several times. He kept saying I should bring you back with me next week and he would have two captives to play with. At least I'm pretty sure he was teasing. The thing is, I can't get the idea out of my mind. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, well, you asked to borrow him for a little while. What about sharing him instead?"

The question hung in the air, leaving a silence more deep that just the lack of sound. Diana stared at Lisa and Lisa started to get nervous. Lisa opened her mouth to speak, but Diana stopped her with a raised hand. "No, wait a second. I'm not offended so don't go worrying. Dan sounds wonderful, but I meant what I said about never interfering between you and a boyfriend. I would never want to take a chance on doing anything that might hurt your relationship, especially one as deep as you sound like you have with Dan."

Now it was Lisa's turn to stop Diana. "Wait a second. I like Dan and he likes me. But we're not in love. Right now we've agreed that these are just wonderful, sexy games and if something should ever develop between us in the future, well, we'll wait until the future to worry about it."

Diana looked at her. "You really mean that?" Lisa nodded. "And you are seriously asking if I want to come back next week with you and let Dan tie us up and spank and fuck the both of us?" Again Lisa slowly nodded. Diana studied her for a long time. "Just what would he be doing to us?"

Lisa let out her breath. She hadn't even realized she had been holding it. "That depends of what you'd want. I told you we played some pretty heavy BDSM games with whips, straps, crops, nipple clamps, and even a couple of enemas. I know he'd like to do all of that stuff."

"You said you had a safeword so you could stop if you wanted?"

"Uh Huh. In fact, two of them. One to take it a little easier and another to stop everything right then. I never had to use either of them."

"Just how rough do you get?"

"We agreed that there would never be anything permanent. And nothing that really did any damage at all. No broken skin, no blood. Actually he could judge really well when to stop. Also no humiliation. We both find that a turn off."

"You said enemas. Did you play any other bathroom games?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever heard of 'water sports'?" Lisa shook her head. Diana went on. "Well, some people get turned on by piss or even shit. Some even eat it."

Lisa looked revolted. "Yuck! No, the only thing remotely close was the enema. If you've never tried it, you might be surprised how much it turns you on. I know I was sure surprised. We also used some dildos in the rear and I told you he fucked my ass. And for that matter, I fucked his. But that's it."

"Good. I've always thought the people who were into those 'water sports' were pretty off the wall. But I'll admit the enema does sound kind of interesting." She hesitated for a second. "Would you like me to go back with you?"

Lisa suddenly realized that she now knew how she felt about it. "Yes, I'd like that. But let me warn you. I don't know if Dan would want us to make it with each other, but I expect so. And I know he wouldn't try to make us if we didn't want to, but I'm sure he would like it if we did. And before you ask, I don't know how I feel about that. Do you?"

"I don't know for sure how I'd feel about that either. I'm not repulsed by the idea or anything, I've just never thought about it. I guess the idea sounds a little exciting, especially if there was a sexy man there watching. And to answer your other question, I think I would like to go back with you if you want it. Dan sounds incredibly sexy and like he could handle both of us. I've dreamed about playing some rough games like that, but never thought I'd actually get a chance. And actually sharing it with you sounds even sexier than being a tormented captive alone."

Lisa felt a lot of the tension leave her. "I'd like it too. Come on up with me for a week and I'll guarantee you'll be sore and worn out and maybe marked a little and that you definitely won't be able to get the grin off your face or get your legs together for at least several days."

Diana laughed again. "OK, let's do it! I can take another week or so and fly back to California anytime. How often does a girl get the chance to be captured by a pirate?"

The two young women continued to sunbathe and talk for a couple of hours. Once as they were lying on their backs, Diana looked over at Lisa and than down at her own small patch of curly brown hair. "Lisa, I know that you shaved your pubes a couple of months before school ended."

"That's right. With the small patch that would be left when I wore that green bathing suit, I decided, what the heck, why bother at all."

"So. I see it's still gone. How do you like it? "

"I like it! Clothes feel sexier. It's cooler. And as I found out last week, when a guy goes down on me the feeling is really, really nice. Are you thinking about trying it?"

"Well," Diana said, "I was thinking about it. What did Dan think about it?"

"What would you expect. He loved it! Come on. Let's get a razor and do it now. No, I'll bet we don't have a razor in our packs, do we? I know I don't."

Diana said, "No, I don't either. But I think I would like to try it. I suppose I can when we stop at the motel in a couple of days."

"Yeah. No, wait. I've got a better idea. The car's not that far away, so the next time we go hiking, let's swing by it and get one. It might be a good idea to get a little tan there as soon as possible. If you don't do it gradually, it's awfully easy to get a burn. And you can guess that's not a good place for a sunburn. Besides, we'll probably want something out of the cooler by tomorrow, anyway."

"OK. Maybe this afternoon we can get it. Now that you talked me into to it, I'm getting eager."

Lisa said, "OK. It really is a sexy feeling. You feel twice as naked without it."

Finally as lunchtime was nearing, the two decided to go for a swim in the pool. The water was cooler than they expected, but not too cold. After splashing around for awhile, they dried off, got dressed again and had lunch. Later they walked out to the car and when they came back Diana shed all of her brown thatch.

Again after supper the two talked and this time most of the talk was about sex. Lisa described some more of Dan's and her activities and they ended up lying on the blanket near the fire and playing with themselves until each had come a couple of times. Afterwards Diana said, "You know it's nice that I feel so comfortable with you and we can do this without getting too embarrassed, don't you think?"

Lisa agreed. "It really is." Then she added almost to herself, but loud enough for Diana to clearly hear, "Especially if you're coming back with me next week. If we got embarrassed at this, then it'd never, never work."

They spent half the next day - Saturday - out hiking and the rest just lying in the sun, being careful of Diana's newly bared areas. When they woke the following morning, they took time for two more hours relaxing in the sun and then broke camp. After the hike out and getting back to the main roads, they drove for another seven hours and finally stopped at a small motel. This one wasn't quite as good as the cabins they had found the first night, but it was another small, out of the way place.

They spent a lot of time talking about the coming week. Lisa had been afraid Diana would get cold feet and change her mind, but she seemed to find the prospect of being a naked and tortured sexual captive more and more exciting. Lisa did decide that she should call Dan and not spring this on him cold. So Sunday night she dialed his number.

When he answered, Lisa said, "Hi. Still want me to come back tomorrow or are you tired of me yet?"

Dan laughed a low sexy laugh. "I'm not likely to get tired of you ever. And definitely not soon. Come as soon as you can. You don't need to bother with clothes."

Lisa giggled. "You mean you want just me? I can't imagine whatever for. Or do you have something else in mind for me to wear?"

"Maybe a few ropes. Not much else. How's that sound?"

"Wonderful, Dan. But let me ask you something. Seriously. You kept saying I should bring Diana back with me. Would you really like that?"

Dan sucked in his breath. "You mean just to stop by or as a captive, the same as you?"

"I mean the same as me. If you would really like it, she's willing. I should say more than willing. And so am I."

Dan was silent for several seconds and Lisa began to worry that he wasn't as interested as she'd thought. Then he quietly said, "Lisa, you continue to surprise me. Wonderfully so. Of course I'd like that! What man wouldn't? If she's even remotely like you I'll undoubtedly be completely exhausted before the week is out. You both really want this?"

Lisa let out her breath. It was going to work out after all. "Yes, Dan. She's played a few games. A little more than I had, but not much. I told her a lot of what we did and she thinks it's really hot. You can be the pirate captain with two female captives to use as you want."

"All right. How long can you all stay?"

"Diana said she could stay at least a week. I think she's pretty flexible. I know she is, I mean her schedule is pretty flexible. You invited me to stay for the three weeks until school starts. If the invitation is still open, I plan to stay the full time except a day to take Diana back to an airport."

1...456789