Cousin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan hurried upstairs and made his own bathroom stop, shivering in the cool temperatures. He then grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt from his own closet and started back down. He stopped in the TV room long enough to drop off his clothes and then went to the back door. He stepped out onto the porch and was hit with the cool air. He pulled a raincoat from a nearby hook and slipped his feet into some high rubber farm boots. It wasn't really warm but he figured he could last long enough to get to the barn and back.

In a couple of minutes Dan, having dropped the coat and boots on the porch, entered the TV room again carrying Lisa's pack. She was already seated in front of the fire holding a mug of hot chocolate in one hand and a bagel in the other. "There's a mug here for you," she said. "Thank goodness for microwaves."

Dan picked up the mug and sat down beside her. He slipped his arm around her waist and took a sip of the hot drink. "You know, we must be crazy. It's not more than fifty-five out and we'd rather run around shivering than put on any clothes. But, crazy or not, I really do like you naked."

Lisa grinned and reached across to squeeze his cock. As she pulled away she noticed that she had left a blob of cream cheese on it. "Now look what I did. I guess I had better clean it up." She then bent over and used her tongue and lips to remove the spot."

Dan sucked in his breath. When she pulled back he said, "Are you sure you got it all?"

Lisa laughed and bent over to peer closely at his now hardening member. "I must have. I don't see anymore there."

"You're just not looking," Dan said. "Right there."

"Where? I think you're imagining it."

"Right here," Dan replied. As he said this he dipped his finger into the cream cheese and used it to put another blob on the end of his cock.

Lisa broke up laughing. "OK, I see it now." She bent down and once again sucked him clean. When she lifted her head she said, "You'd better wipe that off your finger before you get it on something else," and handed him a paper towel.

"You mean like this?" Dan said as he deliberately wiped his finger across each of her nipples.

"Yeah," Lisa slowly said. "Now you have to clean it up." She arched her back, thrusting out her breasts while Dan sucked and licked each of them clean.

The two finally settled down and finished eating. They stayed together in front of the fire talking for quite some time. Finally Lisa said, "It's already after ten and I really should be going. I'll take a shower and, much as I don't like the idea, get dressed. But first, let's make love one more time."

For the next half hour Dan and Lisa enjoyed each other in front of the fire. Finally, Lisa gave him a long, hard kiss and stood up. She pulled some jeans, a shirt, some socks and underwear from her pack and headed upstairs. Dan watched her pretty ass leave the room and with a sigh stood and began to pull on his own jeans.

Fifteen minutes later Lisa came back downstairs, this time fully dressed. Dan had pulled her car out of the barn and had it in front of the house. Lisa carried her backpack out and put it into the trunk, then came around to where Dan was by the driver's door. "I'll be back next Monday, probably about noon. Then we'll have the next three weeks."

"I'll be waiting. And if you get here at noon I plan to have you naked by five after. How's that sound?"

"Why in the world is it going to take you five minutes?" Then Lisa stopped and turned serious for a minute. She put her arms around his neck and said, "Dan, I can't tell you how happy I am that you were here instead of Tom and Mary. Like we said the other day, I don't know where this may be going. But I am really loving the trip. Unless and until something develops, I'm completely happy with the fun and games. I've never felt more comfortable with anyone and I've never enjoyed sex so much."

Dan looked into her eyes and said, "I feel the same way. Your stopping here has got to be the most wonderful thing that's happened to me. You are truly wonderful. And I also have enjoyed our games - more than I can possibly say. I'll be waiting until next Monday and then I plan to have you all to myself for a while." Then Dan broke the serious note and, grinning, added, "Unless you bring Diana or another sexy captive back with you, that is."

"Now cut that out! I told you I don't even know if I could mention this kind of thing to her without her thinking I'm some kind of warped pervert. But at least I promise to be back here." Inside her head Lisa was thinking that probably Diana wouldn't think her perverted at all. A couple of times last winter she had thought she had seen welts on Diana's ass when she had come back from a date with Brad. And once she had noticed some red marks on Diana's wrists which she didn't identify at the time, but which now she thought might have been rope burns. Some of the action she had seen in the videos had given her strange longings which she was still trying to sort out and she didn't know if she wanted to talk to Diana about what had happened or not.

Dan pulled her to him and they spent the next three minutes locked in a wonderful kiss. When they finally pulled away, both a little breathless, Lisa quickly got into the car. "I'd better get going, as late as it is. And besides if I say another minute I'm sure I'll have to get cleaned up and dressed again. Until next week, Dan."

"Until Monday," he replied as she closed the door. He stood watching until she had disappeared down the empty road. Then he shook himself and went back inside to clean up their toys and get the dungeon back the way they had found it. Just in case they didn't get to play there next week, he wanted it to look normal when their aunt and uncle returned. Explaining what they had been doing in there might be a little difficult.

Cousin - CH. 11

As Lisa made the six hour drive down to the university town where she was to meet Diana, she thought about all that had happened. A week ago she had planned to stop and see her aunt and uncle for two or three days, then go camping in one of the state parks for a few days and finally meet Diana for a short trip before Diana went back to the west coast. But finding her cousin, object of a hundred different fantasies over the last eight or nine years, instead of her aunt and uncle had changed everything. And the first realized fantasy right after she arrived had changed her life, she was certain. Before, she had mostly imagined the type of sex games they had played, but now she found the reality was even better than her imagination. As she had told Dan she had had more sex in the last week than in the previous year. What had started as a bet or a dare had become an incredible adventure. And the discovery of Aunt Mary and Uncle Tom's secret dungeon had introduced her to an unbelievable world of excitement. She still couldn't imagine that type of BDSM games with anyone besides Dan, but she knew she could never forget the kind of excitement and release they provided. In short, she was hooked.

The other thing which had her really mixed up was the idea that kept slipping around in the back of her head that she might like sex games with another woman. She had never been attracted to other women - she liked men too much, she thought. But some of the scenes in those videos, she had to admit, had really turned her on. And she kept seeing scenes of herself and another naked, bound captive being used by Dan. But, she kept telling herself, she wasn't even sure the red marks she had seen on Diana were from BDSM play. And even if they were, Diana might be repulsed by the idea of the two of them together. Still, she couldn't get the idea out of her head.

She made a little better time than she had expected and about four thirty pulled up at Diana's dorm. She called from the lobby and then went up to her room on the fourth floor. Diana opened the door and the two hugged and squealed excitedly. They had been roommates the past year and got along awfully well together.

After they had calmed down a little, Diana said, "Well, what do you want to do tonight? I've already sent all of my stuff back west, so all I've got are the things we're taking with us. I'm really looking forward to seeing Niagara before I go back out there. We could go ahead and stay here tonight and start early tomorrow. Maybe go over to the gym for a workout or a swim first. What would you like?"

Normally Lisa would have liked the idea of a swim, but as she opened her mouth she remembered the red stripes she must still have that would show even with a bathing suit. So instead of agreeing she said, "I don't really feel like the gym tonight. If it's all right with you and there's no reason to stay tonight, why don't we go ahead and start now. We could probably get a hundred miles or so and have a big jump on tomorrow."

Diana looked a little surprised, but said, "Sure. I just thought you might be tired from driving all day. But I can check out of here in ten minutes and we can get going. I've been looking forward to this trip and actually it'll be pretty good to be on the way. We can just drive until we feel like stopping and then find a motel."

"Sound fine to me. Let's take your stuff down and I'll get it in the car while you turn in your keys."

Twenty minutes later the two girls were leaving the town and the university behind and heading north along a state highway. Diana said, "I know you'll be back here in another few weeks, but it seems a little strange to me that I'll be going elsewhere this year. I'm going to miss having you for a roommate."

"Yeah, me too. I plan on living in an apartment this year. I found an efficiency that's not too bad. It's a little high, but I'll have it to myself. After you I'm sure I wouldn't find any roommate I'd like as well."

They decided to just stop at a drive-in and get hamburgers for supper. "We can spend more time on dinner some other day. Now I just want to get in a little distance and still be able to stop before it gets too late," Lisa said. After about a hundred and fifty miles, Diana suddenly said, "Hey. Did you see the sign. There's a motel coming up in a couple of miles that looks like one of the old one's from the fifties and sixties. The billboard showed little separate cabins. Let's stop there instead of one of the chains. OK?"

"That sounds like fun. I remember staying in some of those when I was a little kid and my family took trips. I think we've lost something with all the new cookie cutter, super modern places."

In a few minutes they saw the place. It was exactly as the picture had shown it. About ten separate little cabins set off the road in a wooded area. There was a neon sign, a couple of yellowish lights in the parking lot, and a lighted office. It looked like only a couple of the cabins were occupied. They pulled up to the office and went inside. A woman who looked to be in her late fifties was behind the counter and Lisa thought she saw a man about the same age in the back. It was a true Mom and Pop operation. Lisa asked about a cabin for the night. "We've got two set up as doubles that you can have for twenty-five fifty plus tax. Shower bath. There's no air conditioning but you wouldn't want that tonight anyway."

Diana looked at Lisa. Twenty-five fifty? Had she heard right. This definitely beat staying at one of the chains. She nodded and Lisa said, "We'll take it." She filled out the registration card and started to dig out her wallet.

The woman handed over a key. "Number 4. You can wait and pay in the morning if you want."

This was like stepping back thirty years in time. Maybe only honest people stopped here. Lisa said, "I might as well pay now. Then if we decide to leave early, we won't have to bother you." She handed over a twenty and a ten.

"Either is fine. If you do leave early, just leave the key in the room. Have a good night."

Lisa and Diana pulled the car around by Number 4. It was in a second row on one end. They took their backpacks and started towards the door. "We probably don't even need to lock the car here," Lisa said. Then she added, "But I'm not that trusting yet," and pushed the lock down before closing the door.

The cabin had a small wooden porch with a rocking chair resting on it. There was a yellow bulb burning beside the door. As she unlocked the latch, Diana said, "I still can't believe this place. It's right out of a black and white movie." She opened the door and flipped on the light. The cabin wasn't large, but it wasn't tiny either. There was a small table and a couple of chairs on one side and a double bed on the other. A door just behind the table led off to the bath. Diana looked at the bed. "I didn't even think to ask about that. Do you mind sharing a bed? If so they might have one with twins."

Lisa hesitated only a fraction of a second. "Not if you don't. We've lived together for a year. I don't think sharing a bed will make any difference, do you?"

"In that case I'll take the right side," she said as she dropped her pack next to the bed and flopped down.

Lisa laughed. "OK. I'm not particular. I want to take a shower and wash off some of this road dust. Since you got the choice of sides, I'll get the shower first." Still laughing she started towards the bath with her pack."

"I saw a machine back by the office," Diana said. I'm going to go get a drink. Want something?"

"Yeah. A diet something. Coke, if they have it." Lisa then disappeared into the bathroom as Diana got up and started for the door.

A few minutes later Diana came back in carrying two cokes and a plastic bucket of ice. She set the ice and one of the cokes on the table then carried the other over to the bathroom. The two of them had been very casual while they lived together, often not bothering to close the bathroom door if only the other one was around. So Diana didn't think anything about opening the door and setting the coke on the counter. Lisa was just turning off the shower and grabbing a towel when Diana said, "Here's your drink. I'll take a shower as soon as you finish drying." Then she went back out and closed the door.

Lisa had been startled when Diana came in, but she was pretty sure the towel had covered the marks on her ass. If Diana had seen anything, she didn't act like it. Now Lisa dug into her pack and pulled out a long night shirt that came about half way down her thighs. In the dorm they often slept in just panties, but sometimes during the winter they wore nightshirts. It was cool tonight and Diana wouldn't think anything odd about the shirt.

In another minute or so Lisa came out of the bathroom still brushing her hair. "It's yours. I think I even left you some hot water."

"You better have." Diana picked up her pack and headed into the bath. Lisa sat drinking her coke and in a few minutes she heard the shower stop. A minute later Diana emerged dressed in a similar shirt and Lisa breathed a little easier.

The girls finished their drinks and decided to go ahead and get to bed so they could get an early start. They climbed into bed and turned off the light, but both soon realized they were still too wound up to sleep. They began talking. "So how were your aunt and uncle?" Diana asked.

"Well, actually they weren't there," Lisa replied. "They had gone on a long trip and my cousin Dan was taking care of their place."

"Dan. Isn't he the cousin you told me about. They one you planned to marry when you were ten or so and the one you said you had all the hot fantasies about? Is he still as hot as you imagined?"

Lisa was glad of the darkness as she felt her face turn hot and red. "Yeah, he's the one. And, yes, he's even sexier than I remembered. But he didn't even remember me at first."

"But he did sometime? Say, wait a minute. How long were you there anyhow? Did you spend the whole week up there with just him?"

Lisa was getting in deeper than she wanted, but couldn't think of any way out. "Yeah, OK, I was there all week and yes, just Dan was there."

"Well, no wonder you seem so alive tonight," Diana teased. I'll bet you got laid at least a couple of times, didn't you?"

If only she knew! "Oh, come on, Diana. I don't jump into bed with every man I'm around, you know."

"Not even one you've been thinking about raping for years? You can't fool me that easily. Come on and come clean now. You slept with him, didn't you?"

Lisa gave in. "Well, I'm not sure slept is the right word."

Diana laughed loudly. "Ah. Now I see how things went. You needed to take a week off to recover, eh?"

Lisa decided Diana was getting entirely too close to the truth, so she changed the subject. "What about you. Have you been seeing anyone since Brad graduated?"

"Oh, I've been seeing a lot of men. With the hunks walking around campus this summer, I couldn't help but see. Sometimes with my tongue hanging out. But I'm afraid see is all I've done. Oh, I've been out a few times, but no one serious enough to sleep with. It's just been me and my vibrator."

Lisa laughed. "That must be quite a change for you. I seem to remember that you and Brad spent a lot of time together and I'm pretty sure most of it was horizontal."

"Well, I'll admit we did enjoy certain prurient activities."

"That's one way to put it." Lisa stopped for a second. "Tell me, Diana. Did you and Brad ever get into any kinky games?" She held her breath waiting for Diana's answer.

Diana slowly said, "Just what do you mean by kinky?"

Lisa tried to answer casually. "Oh, stuff like bondage or maybe spanking. Stuff like that."

"What makes you think so? Did I talk in my sleep or something?"

"Well, no, I was just wondering. Actually once or twice I thought you came back with welts on you bottom."

Diana slowly said, "You mean welts like you've got now?"

The silence hung for a minute while Lisa absorbed the fact that Diana had seen her in the bathroom. But Diana broke it before Lisa said anything. "OK. Don't worry about it. Yes, we did play some games and, yes, sometimes they did leave a few marks. I like to try things, don't you? It looked like you did."

Lisa let out her breath. "All right, yes. I tried a few. Tell me. Did you like the games you played? Tell me about them."

Diana hesitated a little. "I don't want you thinking I'm nuts or perverted or anything. But I guess if you've tried some, you probably won't think that, will you? All right, Brad and I did play some bondage and spanking games. I've even tried them before."

Lisa broke in. "Oh, Diana, you know I don't think you're nuts. Look, I've tried spankings once before, but Dan and I got into some pretty heavy games last week. You tell me about your experience and I'll tell you some of mine. OK?"

"OK," Diana said. "Well, I said Brad wasn't the first. Back when I was a senior in high school there were four of us who hung out together a lot. Two couples. I was going with Jim, and John with Julie. We were all older than most of our classmates and we became good friends. We'd spend most Friday and Saturday nights together. We were in a small town without much to do, and besides none of us had much money, so most of the time we went over to someone's house and played cards or a board game or sometimes watched a movie. Well, anyway, one of these times we were at John's house. He had this nice rec room in the basement and that weekend his parents were out of town, so we had the place to ourselves. We were playing cards and after a while - you know how it goes - well, someone suggested strip poker. Now Jim and I had been to bed and I knew John and Julie had too. We'd even all four gone skinny dipping once. But this was different. We were all sitting a foot or so apart, not out in some swimming hole. Well, to make it a little shorter, what happened was that Julie was down to her panties, I had my panties and bra, and both guys were down to their underpants when Julie won a hand. I had to take off my bra and both of the guys had to strip completely. All of us were, not surprisingly, getting kind of turned on. In the case of the two guys it was obvious, so to speak.. Anyway, they wanted to keep on playing. They didn't have anything else to lose so a discussion started on what they could bet. Dares and so on were suggested until Julie suggested a spanking. If they lost they would get twenty swats. They agreed and we played another hand. Julie won again and we decided each of us would spank one of the men. So in a minute Jim was lying across my bare legs and I was giving him twenty swats with my hand while Julie did the same to John. The guys still wanted to play so we agreed if they lost they would get twenty more swats from each of us this time and if we lost we had to loose our panties and get twenty swats from one of them. I was dealt a full house and thought we had it made right then, but John ended up with four kings. I was soon naked lying across Jim's naked legs, his hardon pushing into my stomach, while he laid twenty really hard spanks on my ass. By the time he finished I was bawling, but I was also hotter that I thought possible. We ended up fucking right there on the floor while John and Julie did the same a few feet away."

123456...9