Cousins & Cuisine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randen
Randen
19 Followers

"If it will make you feel more comfortable, I can remove my shorts as well," I offered.

"Fine…," she said excitedly.

My throbbing cock sprung out with relieve as I removed my shorts. I noticed a tiny dribble of pre-cum seeping from the eye.

Getting back into position, I returned to massaging her breasts. Each time I pinched her nipples, she dug her fingernails into my thigh. Continuing with one breast, I trailed my fingertips slowly down towards the soft light whisper of pubic hair. Just before my hand reached her satin soft pubic hair, I changed direction along the top of her thigh. She groaned almost disappointingly again. I lightly circled the top of her mound, until I noticed her thighs relaxing, giving me the opportunity to run my fingertips down the top of her thighs and then back along the inside, getting higher and closer.

Alternating my massage between her pert breasts, she licked her dry mouth with her pink tongue. I felt her hand edging closer to my own engorged manhood, unsure what to do. I trailed my fingertips along the folds of her upper thighs. This caused her to curve her knee noticeably outwards, her feet to retract inwards. I see her flicking her toes, her feet waiving back and forth, each time moving further away from each other. This exposed her to me fully now. I looked down at the soft blonde hair covering the swollen lips of her aching pussy, a glint of moisture, evident to her new-fangled pleasure.

As I trailed my fingertips along one lip, I felt her slender fingers brushing against the hairless sack of my testicles. It sends an electrifying thrill up my spine, causing my cock to jump involuntarily.

"Not yet," I thought. Using the tip of my finger, I ran it along the wet crack of her pussy. This made her jump, her knees widened even more. Using the flat of my middle finger, I ran it tenderly up and down her slit and over her swollen clit, spreading the moisture thoroughly. She moaned loudly, her hips bucked upwards. As I drew teasing circles around her clit, I took her hand and gently wrapped it around my swollen member. She held it first, but as I continued to tease her clit, she started to slide her hand up and down.

Feeling the pleasure building up in my sack, I asked with a tremor in my voice, "Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes…yes, it feels a little strange, I have never felt anything like this before," she said with slight hesitation in her own.

"You mean you have never been touched in this way before?"

"No, never," she said huskily.

"You never touched yourself before?" I probed.

"Yes…sometimes; but it feels different. Not as nice as the way you do it," she said.

Feeling an orgasm building up in my painful balls, I removed her hand.

"Uh…what?" she said as I moved between her legs.

"Just relax, if you think this was nice, well, the best is yet to 'cum', so to speak," I said evilly.

Bending down between her crooked legs, I could smell the sweet aroma of her vulnerable pussy. I bend further forward and dip the tip of my tongue into her intoxicating juices, duplicating what I did with my fingers. I felt her hips arc, pushing against my mouth.

"Oh Jack!" she groaned, "What are you doing to me?"

Unhurriedly I licked her slit up and down, staying clear of her clit. Her legs drew up, her knees clamped around my head, keeping me prisoner for her pleasure. In turn, I took her pussy lips into my mouth. I sucked them tenderly, running my tongue teasingly across its length. The sound from her lips, muffled as her thighs squeezed tightly against my ears. I covered her mound with my juice-plastered mouth, my tongue, searching for her throbbing clit.

Finding it, I licked around the top of the hood. With one finger, I gently probed the entrance of her pussy. Her one hand pulled me by the hair while the other pinched her nipples unashamedly. Her hips bucked upwards as I slid my finger down to the ring of her sensitive anus, applying slight pleasure as my tongue continued its relentless onslaught on her throbbing pussy.

I flicked my tongue against her sensitive clit, again she screamed. Both her hands were now on top of my head, pulling my hair, desperately trying to direct my mouth against her wanting clit. Her juices ran down the crack of her arse, covering my probing finger.

"Oh my god…yes, suck me…suck my pussy!" she edged me on unashamedly.

My tongue lapped hard against her clit, my mouth sucking noisily. Her hips bucked faster as my tongue rapidly struck the core of her clit.

"Yes…fuck…yes…I'm coming…JACK! I'm coming." She screamed loudly.

Without slowing down, I watched her body lift of the bed, her face contorted as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her like an erupting volcano.

After a while, she started to relax, her body twitching occasionally when I accidentally touched her sensitive clit. I continued to lick up her juices while she tried to regain her breath.

As I reached forward and removed the blindfold, my cock brushed against her warm pussy, sending a shiver down my spine. She opened her eyes.

With a dazed satisfied look, she said, "That was wonderful, Jack. I never knew it could be so good."

"I am glad you enjoyed it," I said. I was still leaning halfway on top of her, my aching dick pressing against her sensitive pussy.

"I owe you one, Jack. I always wondered what it would feel like to have…um…an orgasm. I have touched myself before down there. It was nice, but that was all. I couldn't have imagined that it will feel like this."

Looking at her flushed face, I said, "Well Tanya, it gets better, there is more to it. I suppose you will find this out later with one of your boyfriends," I said with a look of mocked disappointment on my face.

"Really," She burst out, the enthusiasm spread across her face, "show me now, please?"

"Not now, maybe another time. Besides, Justine will be home soon," I said.

"Oh Jack, I can't wait. I owe you remember. I want you to show me everything."

"Patience, Tanya. There is no need to rush these things. We have all the time in the world."

Feeling my hardness against her, she looked down. "What about that, what about you? I know what to do. I have read about how to give a blowjob although never actually done it. It is almost like eating an ice-cream," she said with an almost childlike enthusiasm.

"Well, don't worry. I will take care of it later," I assured her, "there isn't any time now to do something about it. We have to make ourselves more presentable before Justine returns home."

Leaning forward, I kissed her gently on the lips. She moaned as the heat reignited inside of her. Reaching down, she took my cock firmly in both her hands and started to stroke my shaft as our tongues entwined. Testing, she ran my mushroom-shaped head along her juiced slit, feeling a renewed sensation building up inside her.

I broke away and smiled, "Later, you little wench." I picked up my shorts and turned to blow her a kiss.

As I started to walk away, I saw her eyes transfixed on my still swollen cock. I knew I did not have time to masturbate; I will have to indulge in my own pleasure later.

***

Justine finally arrived home after tennis practise. Seeing her long brown legs stretched out beneath her tennis skirt did not do me any good either. With exhaustion edged on her face, she sat down on the settee where Tanya and I were fooling around just over an hour ago. Justine was sitting with her arse on the edge, leaning back, her tired and aching legs stretched out. Her long flowing red hair, was hanging over the back of the settee, her eyes closed while holding a misted glass to her forehead. Her large breasts were moving rhythmically up and down each time she took a breath. The white tennis skirt was hugging her narrow hips, the hem pulled up slightly when she slid down earlier, exposing more of her thin thighs.

Casually, I sat down on the sofa opposite her, leaning to the side to get a more direct view. "How was your day?" I asked.

"Fine, but my feet and legs hurt like hell. I am sure I have blisters." She said. Putting the glass down, she bend forward and start to remove her trainers. She must be tired because, very un-ladylike, she pulled her knee up and placed her foot on top of her other knee. I felt my heart skip a beat as I caught a glimpse of the conspicuous bulge through the white lacy material. She struggled a couple of seconds with the double tied laces, and then pulled her trainer and sock off.

She looked up briefly, straight into my eyes.

"What are you looking at?" she asked coyly.

"Um…your foot," I quickly mumbled. "It looks quite red."

"Yes, they are throbbing," she said as she placed her other foot on top of her knee. "I'll soak them later."

"Probably not as much as my prick is throbbing now," I almost said loudly.

As her attention moved to her trainer, I glanced down again. She continued to struggle and I noticed the frustration build up in her as the stubborn knot holds.

I quickly got down onto my knees and crawled over to her. "Here, let me help," I offered.

"Thanks," she said, "even my fingers are painful from holding that racquet."

Keeping my eyes on her trainer, she sank back into the settee. I quickly glanced towards her crotch.

"So close, but so far," I thought. Mesmerised, I saw the little tufts of red hair peaking out beneath her panties. I noticed the sweat stained patch that have spread and enhanced the presence of her red bush, forming an almost perfect triangle. What would I give if I could just shove my face into her red damp bush and lick that perspiration coated pussy until she screams?

Disappointingly, I managed to undo the knot and slowly removed her trainer and sock. Before she could move, I took her foot and started to massage the heel softly.

"Oh that feels so good," she moaned.

I alternate the pressure with my thumbs, sliding them up and down. Involuntarily, she would jerk her knee now and then when I pushed on the more sensitive points in the centre of her foot, especially when I touched her toes. Inconspicuously, I manipulated her lower leg in such a way that it was almost in a straight line, slightly causing a bend at the knee. Still she had her eyes closed, lost in the pleasure of having her foot massaged. I placed the base of her foot on top of my own knee and started to massage around the ankle. A soft whimper escaped her mouth as her body relaxed more. I moved my hands upwards and started to massage her calves.

"Mm," she moaned, shifting closer to the edge of the settee. "If you continue to do that, I might fall asleep."

My heart leapt again as this has caused her skirt to ride up even higher and the bend in her knee has caused her legs to spread even wider. The inviting hump of her pussy was but only a meagre inches away. I can now clearly see the red fiery bush covering her jutting pussy lips. Absent-mindedly, I ran my hands up to her knee and back down again.

Before I could contemplate my next illicit step, the soft humming of Tanya, as she entered the lounge, interrupted me. Looking at her, I could see her eyes widen in shock, and then a hint of jealousy clouded her eyes at the sight of this awkward position. Before she could utter her disbelieve, I winked and mouthed her to be quiet. A mischievous grin appeared on her face as she continued towards the settee and plonked herself beside Justine's relaxed body.

Justine was in such deep bliss, that she barely opened her eyes, "Hi Tanya, you okay?"

"Sure…," she managed to say.

In fascination, she stared at her sisters' face, at my roving hands. Her face now flushed with excitement. Just the idea of a man touching her sister, has caused an unfathomable tingling within her pussy. Barely detectable, she placed both her feet on the settee. I almost fainted when I noticed that she had disposed of her panties. A view of her hairy pussy, greeted my eyes. With her eyes filled with desire, she placed one hand inside her blouse. Keeping in eye contact, she covered her mound, her finger pressing against her moistening slit. The indistinct writhing of Justine's hips jolted me back to my previous task. I noticed with alarm that her foot had slid down and is now touching the head of my engorged cock. My hands, as if by its own will, is now massaging behind her thigh.

I felt the pressure building in my head; a strange buzzing sound filled my ears. This is too much, this is wrong! My mind is racing; my body is on fire as I tried to analyse what is unfolding right here in front of me. Justine is oblivious as to what Tanya is doing. Tanya on the other hand is now shamelessly frigging her little virgin pussy uncontrollably to a climax right here, right next to her own sister. I watched as her face contorted, her eyes bulging as she climaxed.

She lowered her floppy legs slowly to the floor, a smile of satisfaction spread across her face. Justine opened her eyes as she sensed the hesitancy in my hands. I realised I was so caught up with Tanya that I lost all focus as to what I was doing. My one hand was automatically manipulating the top of her thigh and the other had lowered down her raised thigh and was resting only a fraction away from her crotch.

A frown appears on her forehead as I quickly jerked my hand away. Suddenly sensing her vulnerability, she lowers her leg to the floor.

"Feel better?" I asked with a dry croak.

"Yes, that was great. I almost fell asleep," she answered with a slight tinge of disappointment. "I want to take a shower."

"Me first," I said. Taking the chance to remove myself from this awkward situation, I quickly jumped up, my hands desperately trying to hide the uncomfortable bulge in my shorts as I ran towards the bathroom. All I could hear is something to the effect of 'bastard' as I closed the door behind me. Removing my shirt, my eye catches the noticeable wet patch, testimony to the inconceivable exploits over the last couple of hours.

Fighting against my guilt-ridden conscience, I removed the accusing evidence and shoved them into the laundry basket, a pointless gesture as I am met by a painfully, throbbing, blue-veined dick, the smooth mushroomed head, bouncing against my torso. The taught skin around my aching nuts was begging for release. I bend carefully into the cubicle and adjusted the temperature until I was satisfied that water will not cause any further harm to my sensitive dick.

I stepped in carefully, my hands protecting myself instinctively; steam was rising up, spreading through the bathroom. I reached for the shampoo and squirted a large quantity into my hands. With closed eyes, I started to glide my hand gently up and down my swollen cock, visualising having both my cousins in front of me, both licking and sucking my cock, caressing my tender balls. It did not take long before my body contracted; my hand jerked in a flurry, my cock started to spasm, shooting my sperm hot-tempered against the shower door.

Exhausted, but relieved after a good scrub, I stepped out of the cubicle and reached for the large soft terry-cloth towel. I froze for an instant as a movement at the door caught my attention. The door shut quietly before I can determine who it was. I wondered how long that unidentified person was standing there! Could it have been Tanya? No, after today, she probably would have come in.

The sound of my grandma's voice interrupted my thoughts. Shit! I hope to hell that it was not she. She would probably lecture me on the immoral indulgence I have just performed, all sinful pleasures of the devil. She would probably have a seizure if you had the slightest inkling of what we had been up-to.

Justine is the one who will suffer her wrath the most, the endless sarcasm, and meanness, which she silently endures. Resentment from our grandmother followed after her much-loved son first deserted her, choosing the love of Justine's mother, above her own. His daughters' wellbeing was a responsibility she would rather not have. Yet another grim reminder, following the abandonment by her first husband, making her bitter and twisted, having to cope on her own.

Justine resembled a perfect clone of her mother; her inner beauty mirrored, radiating around her, attracting people to her. She suppressed her deep desire for love with extreme difficulty. She missed her mother badly. Her father, like our grandmother, never really paid her any attention since she was born.

With the damp towel around my waist, I made my way to my bedroom to get dressed for dinner. I walk down the hall towards my bedroom, my mind in deep thought, when suddenly; I collided straight into Justine coming briskly out of her room. Our startling collision caused her to loose her balance; instinctively she reached towards me for support but only managed to grab hold of the towel wrapped around me.

I saw the embarrassment edged on her face as the towel became undone, her eyes staring in disbelief at my sudden nakedness, lingering a second too long. In the ensuing commotion, I managed to grab her falling body around her robe-covered waist. I lost my balance, which caused us to crash down on the floor, arms flailing, struggling to gain our composure.

I do not know who was more startled. Our eyes met as we realised our predicament. How am I going to stand up without exposing my nakedness to her? I saw a vivid glint in her eyes. Then it hit me; I am lying completely naked on top of her, our legs intertwined, my sudden awakening cock pressed against the soft warmth of her pubic hair. Shit! She is naked, I realised with shock. My cock, with a mind of his own, was slowly but surely starting to grow!

"Sorry Justine," I blurted out, feeling the redness spread like a fire across my face. "I didn't see you."

"Me too…" she said, lost for words as she continued to stare. Was it my imagination or did I notice a hint of delighted amusement flash across her face?

Without further deliberation, I reclaimed my towel and as best as I could, I stood up and replaced it; my semi-erect cock clearly outlined underneath the terry cloth, failing miserably to salvage any dignity.

It was her turn to flush bright red, almost matching her hair colour. She realised that she was lying there exposed as well. Just for an instant, I caught sight of the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen, as she desperately tries to recover her own modest vulnerability.

I reached out to help her up, "Now be careful, clumsy." I teased. She stuck her tongue out as she extended her hand out. Without effort, I pulled her up, our faces within inches away from each other. I could clearly see the bright glint flash across her eyes, complimented by the laugh wrinkles around her eyes. My cock stirred again, our eyes locked in harmony, lost in our own secrets and yearning desires. Slowly, with our hands still embracing, we started to circle as if performing an ancient ritual, holding on to that brief but unique moment of intimacy we have just shared.

***

After an uncomfortable silence at the dinner table, my grandmother asked what we intended to do tonight. Justine said she would be busy completing a college project on her computer. Tanya was going to see a show at the local cinema, which I knew was a blatant lie. Grandma was unaware that she used to go to one of the local clubs, instead of the so-called study groups.

I have heard her numerously sneaking past my door in the early hours of the morning. Tanya took advantage of the fact that our grandmother was taking almost seven different medications for various 'so-called' medical ailments. A tablet for the heart, an oxygen tablet (whatever that is), diazepam to make her relax, not to mention the combination of pain relievers of which she has the moment she starts her day. The effect is enough to knock an elephant into a comatose state for a week.

Randen
Randen
19 Followers