All Comments on 'Cousins (And Lovers)'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Storm62Storm62almost 12 years agoAuthor
Spelling Mistakes

I know, I know. At least two stupid spelling mistakes. I really do need to take more time when I upload. Just the rush from finishing a story I suppose.

tycioltyciolalmost 12 years ago
Is this rape?

"Ju, Jude, I'm gonna cum soon. I'll pull out." I gasped.

"Cum in me. I want your seed in me." She gasped back.

"NO! Judy, let me pull out." I cried out as she clenched her legs tightly around me.

Sounds like... RAPE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Intense Story

I liked this story, you created a connection between them beyond the sex. Even though that was very good too. You know cousins can legally marry in 26 states in our country, let them get married in another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

it didnt sound like rape, but hopeful of becoming pregnant maybe that can still happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not good

i really don't think he would ever see her again if he was so upset about what happened when she was eighteen. after twenty years of avoiding her why would he suddenly go looking for her and tell her what happened doesn't make sense. if they met at a funeral he would have stayed in the background and left right away avoiding all contact with her sounds like a day dream not reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the Story

It sounds like after they talked about it after 20 years, it was all mutual between the two even if they didn't know it at the time.

Hope the story line countinues,know that they have found each other again.

Would also like to know what happen with each of them over the twenty years, did either of them get married or deep down they only wanted each other. Hopeing to reconnect with each other, one day and become lovers

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
My friends have listed you as a favorite...

so who am I to argue? I enjoyed it. Five Stars here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...