All Comments on 'Cousins with Benefits Ch. 01'

by TheMadSonneteer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
inventive setup!

Although there wasn't much point to them being cousins other than to provide an excuse from her reluctance. Interested to see how it plays out next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Your descriptions are fantastic! Especially the entire blowjob sequence. Don't pay attention to asshole critics. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
overall not good

do some research before writing cousins can marry in over half the states in America. some do have restrictions on age and others on having kids but you can still get married, if he is from newyork then all they need to do is go to Connecticut and get married.

CaliforniaWino92CaliforniaWino92almost 10 years ago
A Family Affair

great character development. Love the bet - never a sure thing, could have gone either way. The sex was well written and orchestrated. Looking forward to a long relationship between these two - could there be some group sex coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kissing Cousins

Hey, that Cousin luv is as good as it gets, I did my first cousins many times, when we were teens, then after she was married, I knocked her up. My sister found out and blackmailed me into doing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE AS A WRITER

ignore the asshole kiss ass rave reviewers and listen to the complainers they give an HONEST opinion not a KISS ASS ONE. as sad by many you totally screwed up the facts due to NO RESEARCH and LAZINESS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These comments make me think that none of you actually read the story. Did you not see that these two people are only cousins via adoption? That means they can do whatever they want, wherever they want to, no blood relation. Story is not even technically incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

He had no qualms about being cousins, she did. now he needs to convince her it is ok with the law and society.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous