Cousins with Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning his hand, Billy rubbed her clit as he increased the speed and depth of his penetration. Within minutes, he was plunging his fingers into her. For several minutes, he watched her chest rise and fall and enjoyed the way body reacted to his touch. Her breasts bounced as he fucked her with his fingers. Her head tilted, her nose touched his, and her hot, sweet breath washed over his face.

"Make...me...cum," she demanded, fighting for the air to form each word.

Billy began making the "come here" gesture with the fingers inside her. Her body stiffened.

"Fuuuck," she cried through gritted teeth.

"That's it," he said, loudly.

Lena held her breath for a few moments, then her body convulsed against Billy's. As she writhed on his lap, her ass rubbed his hardening cock, which lay trapped between their bodies. Billy kissed Lena, partially muffling the sounds of her pleasure. She struggled to put her left hand on his cheek as her body shook. She could barely focus her mind on kissing as the orgasm rolled through her.

Her mouth fell away from his, and she gasped for breath, as he continued moving his fingers inside her, wanting to make her cum again before she'd fully recovered from the first orgasm. She clutched at his wrist, trying to stop him, but he didn't relent. His fingers once more drove her toward the edge. He alternated between kissing her cheek and whispering in her ear, unsure whether or not - in her current state of ecstasy - she could comprehend his words.

Covered in sweat, Billy held Lena as she recuperated slowly. Carefully, he turned her body on his lap, twisting himself so the shaft of his cock pressed between the cheeks of her ass. Deliberately grinding her hips against his, she turned her head to look back at him.

"Should we go to the bedroom?" Lena asked, giving him a wink.

"Yes," he said, eagerly.

She leaned forward, but awkwardly fell back against him.

"Maybe we should wait a minute or two," she said.

"OK," he said, wrapping his arms around her one more time.

When she finally stood up, she did so cautiously, making sure her legs would hold her without buckling. He groaned as he got off the couch.

"Come on, old man," she said.

"Gettin' older every day," he allowed.

"I'm gonna hit the bathroom," she said. "Wait for me in the bedroom."

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

As Lena entered the bathroom, he made his way to the kitchen. He heard her turn on the water in the shower, and decided to clean up a bit at the sink. When he finished, he made his way to the bedroom.

Five minutes later, she entered - a large, fluffy white towel wrapped around her torso. Seated on the edge of the bed, he watched as she tugged at the top. It fell open, once more revealing her body, and she tossed it toward a clothes hamper near the closet. His eyes traveled over her naked body as she turned on some music.

Crossing the room, she stood in front of him. He reached out and placed his hands on her hips. Her skin was hot, and his nostrils filled with the fragrance of the soap she'd used in the shower. Pulling her to him, his mouth found her left nipple, and he flicked it with his tongue.

"Come here," he said, laying back on the bed.

Lena climbed on the bed, crawling up his body until she straddled his face. His tongue shot out and stabbed at her clit.

"Ugh," she cried, dragging her fingers through his short hair.

He grabbed her ass as he ate her. Again, she opened up for him, and he probed between her lips. Finding her hole, he began fucking her with his tongue. She struggled to keep her balance as she reached back to stroke his hardening cock. Though he lost track of time, only a few minutes passed before tremors began running through Lena's body. She released his shaft and leaned forward, trying to steady herself. Her fingers dug into the blankets as another orgasm exploded through her. Her body threatened to double over, but Billy held her, keeping his tongue on her until she stopped shaking. It took several minutes.

"God damn," she hissed, as her breathing slowed. "That was terrific."

Billy gave her inner thigh a last nibble, then slipped out from between her legs. He turned over and knelt behind her. His hard cock poked against the cheeks of her ass. Taking her hands, he forced them to her chest and kissed the side of her neck. Turning her head, she tasted herself on his mouth.

"Lean over," he said, releasing his hold on her.

She fell forward onto her hands and he guided himself to her. The head of his cock contacted her lips. Normally, he liked to tease a woman by making her wait - almost beg - for him to enter her. Now, however, he couldn't wait. The head of his cock slipped past her lips, he penetrated her slowly, giving her two inches. He pulled back, then cautiously advanced, sliding more of himself into her. He repeated the action, working his shaft deeper and deeper, until she enveloped him completely. By that time, they were both moaning.

Billy reached up and grabbed Lena's shoulders. He pulled her back against him as he moved his hips side to side, shifting himself inside her. Her body writhed against his.

"Oh, God! What are you doing to me?" she cried as her body quivered.

Her cunt contracted around him. He groaned loudly, retreated, and then thrust himself back inside her. She nearly screamed, and he did it again. She slipped her right hand back between her legs as he slammed himself into her again. Her fingers caressed his balls each time his hips collided with her cheeks. Billy looked down to watch her ass bounce each time he drove himself into her. His hands slid down her back, and he seized her hips. His fingers pressed into her flesh as he pulled her back toward him while propelling himself forward.

Billy lifted his right hand and slapped her ass. She cried out and looked back at him over her shoulder. He could see fire in her eyes, but she didn't pulled away.

"Your ass is so fucking beautiful," he said, and hit her damp skin again.

"Harder," she hissed.

Holding little back, his palm contacted her cheek once more.

"Motherfucker," she growled, staring at him.

"You like that?" he returned, once more placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Shut up and fuck me," she demanded.

Billy slammed himself into her a dozen more times, then shoved her down, and flipped her onto her back. Forcing his way between her legs, he plunged back inside her. Placing his hands on either side of her, his elbows locked, he suspended his torso over hers. Fucking her roughly, he watched her breasts bounce each time he rammed himself into her. The sight drew a moan from his throat.

She dragged her fingernails down his arms as she clutched at him. He lowered his chest to hers, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him, hugging him as he pumped himself in and out of her pussy. Their bodies began to shake. Her cunt contracted around his shaft, squeezing him, and he grunted. He felt the tightness in his balls, and knew he couldn't hold back.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

"Not inside me," she pleaded, breathlessly.

His last few strokes sent her over the edge. She bucked hard as she came again. A small part of her mind registered the feeling of his cock swelling inside her, then he was gone. Billy arched his hips, slipped out of her, and then thrust forward, pushing himself between their bodies as he came. His cum shot onto her stomach as he convulsed violently. Without realizing it, they repeatedly called out each others name as they came together.

Both breathed heavily, and the orgasmic aftershocks running through their bodies faded slowly. As his body weakened, Billy let his weight press fully on Lena. He kissed her neck gently, while her fingertips walked up and down his back. Exhausted, they remained there for nearly 10 minutes, letting their heart rates return to normal.

"We're both going to hell," she whispered, finally.

"There is no such place," he said, awkwardly rolling onto his side and gazing at her.

She looked at his face, then down at the semen smeared on their bodies. Her fingers traced through the sticky goo on her stomach.

"Hey, if I'm wrong," he continued, "I'll save you a seat up front."

Another minute of silence passed between them.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" he returned, answering her question with a question.

"Are we going to do this again?" she asked.

"I'd like to," he said, reaching out to touch her hip.

"No, I mean...I don't know," she said. "How do we define...this?"

"Incest?" he joked.

"That's not funny," she growled.

"I'm just joking," he said.

"You live in New York," she reminded him, unnecessarily. "That's a bit far away for a regular thing."

"Do you want a regular thing?" he asked.

"I don't know what I want," she admitted. "But, we are legally related. So, we can't do more than this. We shouldn't even be doing this."

"You've never heard of kissing cousins?" he asked.

"We're way past kissing," she said.

"What about being cousins with benefits?" he suggested.

She hesitated.

"Maybe we should just be cousins," she said, after a few seconds.

"Is that what you want," he asked.

"I told you, I don't know what I want," she said, wistfully.

"Did you enjoy what we just did?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "Several times."

"Then why not do it again?" he continued. "We don't have to tell the world; just get together once in a while and make each other feel great."

"I'll think about it," she allowed.

"You know, Germany has the championship game coming up," he told her.

"Oh, you had to bring that up, didn't you?" she cried.

"Sorry," he laughed. "I wasn't trying to rub it in."

"Dick," she said.

"Well, Brazil has the third place game to play," he said, trying to assuage her pain.

"Are you suggesting another bet?" she asked.

He smiled in the darkness.

12