Couture Capture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The subject was cooperating perfectly. He was suspended in the air while his traitorous robe restrained him from manually exploring the unearthly force invisibly sucking him off...and he was loving every second of it. He'd accept what they had in store for him without putting up too much of a fight—it barely took any effort to get him this far.

"This is...amazing." Derek didn't pull against the sleeves restraining him. He just let the sensations flow.

"That's good. I really can't believe you haven't processed this yet. Still just a nice dream, huh?" The lips below didn't need to stop working for the voice to speak, and despite the ecstatic feelings rushing through his cock, he couldn't help but be curious.

"What...are you?" Derek asked, looking down at the animated mesh shirt and its invisible contents working him into a frenzy.

"Honey, I couldn't explain it to you if I had a year. And I don't." The invisible hand around his rigid cock started working faster. "That's quite an instrument you've got." After pumping him up a few more seconds, the hand released him. The lips teased a second longer before releasing as well. His boxers moved forward and engulfed his cock as the outfit withdrew.

"Not againnnnnnn..." Derek moaned. It was the second time this apparent wet dream halted at a simmer. Now Derek hovered toward the floor, but stopped short of being able to touch it with his toes. His hands were released by his sash now; his robe pulled itself around his body while the sash went through the hoops and tied on its own.

"I was just fluffing you up a bit." The outfit hovered off the ground enough to meet Derek collar-to-collar. "The real fun's going to start downstairs. I just wanted some sugar before I turn the rest of them loose on you." A sleeve reached up to Derek's face, and invisible fingers stroked his cheek. As they moved back through his hair, they grabbed and tugged.

Derek's head jerked back, and he felt the see-through tits press against him. Lips—full, plump and moist—engulfed his own. He opened his mouth and let his tongue commingle with the intruder's. Saffron and strawberries poured through his mind as he was twisted to the will of this feminine essence.

It was starting to become clear to his still-fuzzy mind: this wasn't a dream. He had no explanation for what was happening here, but the moment-to-moment awareness and recall was too comprehensive--the details too accurate--to be a function of an errant mind, asleep or awake.

"My goodness...it's been a while since I've had a mark like you." Derek's hair was still being held; he was still tongue wrestling with this ghostly beauty. The voice continued, obviously without any need for help from the mouth pressing against Derek's. "Let's head downstairs, stud." Derek panicked a little when he fell backward, but soon realized he was simply reoriented. Now he was parallel to the ground. The outfit was on top of him—pressing down on him lightly even as he was suspended in mid-air. The outfit squeezed its denim legs around his robe, and both hovered out the door and straight down the hall with Derek's feet first.

Derek was still at the mercy of the phantom lips as he levitated down the stairs. By now he'd wrapped his arms around the mesh shirt, exploring lower and lower with his hands. While he was squeezing and mashing the outfit's shapely denim butt, Derek looked around, finding the shades on the first floor had all been drawn.

He heard cheers and catcalls as his feet sailed into the living room. When he turned the corner, he saw the two other outfits and underwear that had been upstairs, along with ALL of Jackie's other clean clothes from the finished laundry. There were hoodies, t-shirts, blouses, skirts, socks, and leggings all lounging around the room.

"Look, he's awake!" Something said in Jackie's voice.

"And she's even letting him use his hands!" Another article said.

"Can we play with him now?" Asked the robed outfit.

"Not yet," said the mesh outfit. "I want you girls to show him what I taught you. But first..." The lips finally withdrew for more than a second. Derek took a deep breath.

"That was so..."

"Hot," The robed outfit said, standing over him. "Very hot." The mesh shirt was sitting upright on a horizontal Derek now, and he watched the robed outfit reach out a sleeve to it. The mesh-shirt's sleeves moved for the shoulders of the robe and pulled it forward.

"Let's give that mouth of his something to do," The mesh shirt said. With that, the robed outfit fluttered up and over Derek's head. When he looked up, he saw the inside of the camisole, the cuffs of delicate white stockings, the ass filling out the panties, and the robe draped around it all. When it came down on top of him, though, he felt the invisible thighs on either side of his head, squeezing him gently.

Now the robed outfit was straddling his face. The rear of their panties rested under his nose and pressed against him. Beneath his robe and boxers, Derek was as hard as steel. He breathed in, smelling clean laundry with a twist of Jackie's own scent. He let go of the denim ass he'd been caressing, letting his hands search other parts of the ethereal forms riding his body like a saddle. He felt an invisible hand grab one of his own and direct it above him. It was placed on an invisible breast filling out the camisole, and Derek squeezed it gently before rubbing it in a clockwise direction.

"Good boy," The robed outfit cooed. "Keep it up." Derek could see his hand manipulating the shape of the breast from his view of the inside of the camisole. His other hand was taken and lifted in the other direction. He felt kisses on the ends of his fingertips before a pair of lips locked around his index finger and began sucking on it. Derek took another breath. Once again, he smelled Jackie in the air being filtered through the pink panties pressed against his nose and mouth.

Derek opened his mouth and slid his tongue down the soft, pink satin. As his tongue pressed against the fabric, it seemed to press between the invisible labia behind them.

"Mmm...someone wants to be nasty," the robed outfit said. "This was way easier than you thought it'd be."

"It's true," the mesh outfit said. "I hadn't figured our boy for a closeted submissive, but it looks like it's just about pulling the right strings." The denim jeans lifted off Derek, allowing his boxers to re-situate his swollen cock. When they pressed back down again, Derek rested right where the tight denim legs met. Derek groaned in response.

"You've got such nice tits," The robed outfit said to the mesh shirt. Derek heard giggling above him, but his view was blocked by the robe draped around him. His hand on the camisole was pulled aside, and he could only see the outfit lean forward.

"Go for it. Jiggle them." The mesh shirt let out a vociferous laugh. "Yeah, that's it." Derek felt the denim jeans bouncing up and down on his cock, which pumped itself harder in response. There were multiple mouths sucking individual fingers on both of his hands now, his wrists being held in place by what seemed like invisible hands. The mouths at his fingers were certainly a new sensation for him, but he wasn't interested in asking questions any longer. "We're getting the flyboy here rather close to launch. Let's give him a few minutes."

Derek felt the jeans lift off of his lap. His cock pulsed, lifting the boxers and robe covering it. The panties at his face lifted up as well, and the sides of the robe traced over his face as the outfit floated away behind him.

"Tha—that's the third time you've stopped now!" Derek's prick ached as it pumped itself against nothing. It was teased to life and brought close to climax, but everything was settling again. "You can't keep doing this to me!"

"You see? Assertion, deprivation; submission, reward." The mesh shirt outfit was on the floor and walking around again. "You'll have this one trained in no time."

"This really isn't a dream, is it?"

"It's alright, darling," The robed outfit stood behind Derek. "We're already very fond of you. As long as you continue cooperating, we won't have to be too cruel to you." Other articles around the room laughed.

"But what are you? What are you planning to do with me?" Derek's body rotated upright again. He watched the flaps on his robe rise up and pull away from each other. A pair of leather gloves came from over his shoulders. "Hey--" One held a finger to his lips to silence him as the other flew down under the flaps of the robe. He felt a tug down on his boxers before cool leather fingertips wrapped themselves around his cock.

All three outfits—the robe and lingerie, the mesh shirt and jeans, and the pajamas—stood before Derek now. Other articles and partial ensembles seemed to be paying attention to the floating man being jerked off by one of Jackie's leather gloves.

"What—what happens when Jackie gets home, though? What are you going to--" The other leather glove put its hand over his mouth, halting him mid-sentence. As the other glove kept stroking Derek, the robed outfit stood right next to him.

"We'll take care of everything. Cool it with the questions and trust us." The glove over his mouth moved aside as the outfit leaned in. Derek felt a peck on his cheek. He turned to face where the lips were coming from.

"It might be easier to trust you all if I knew something. Are you ghosts? Succubi? Some other supernatural being that—in my mind—didn't exist until the moment I decided I wasn't dreaming anymore?" Laughter again.

"Nothing quite so fantastic," The mesh shirt said. "They're just your girlfriend's clothes. I simply made them a little more active." Derek's toes curled. The leather glove wrapped around his hard-on was gripping tightly and pulling nice and slow. The other glove pulled open the neck of the robe enough to trace Derek's collarbones and down his chest.

"You say nothing so fantastic..." Derek shuddered in a futile attempt to get through his sentence without being distracted by the magic gloves molesting him. "...while my girlfriend's clothes have come to life, apparently intent in mastering the art of cock tease." More laughs around the room.

"He's sooo cute," said one of the hovering bras.

"We needed leverage, my dear." Derek felt a hand grab his ass, and the robed outfit leaned into him again, smothering him with a kiss. "We can't come until we can come to an agreement. Understand?" The lips released his.

"Why would you say it like that if you want me to trust you?" Derek's loud body language made his sleeves restrain him again.

"Because we've got you anyway, Derek." Silky pink sleeves wrapped around his waist, and the intangible hands at the ends were grabbing his ass. Both leather gloves were between his legs now, one continuing to pump him while the other cradled and stroked the sac beneath. The robed outfit pressed against him and locked him in a kiss while its voice continued. "We're going to do what we want with or without your help. However, your occasional cooperation up to now has been occasionally rewarded—with attention or information." Derek wasn't fighting anymore. His sleeves released him again, along with the lips.

"Well, since I really don't know what this is about—I'm...sorry I didn't pick you all up right away like I usually do," Derek said. "Not that it matters now—but I did feel guilty about it before you decided to ambush me."

"I told you," the pajamas said. "He does care. He was just busy." Derek felt the pajamas press against his back and embrace him. He felt sweet, soft kisses on the back of his neck. "It's sweet of you to say, Derek, but that's not really the reason we're here." Another squeeze on his ass confused him—the pajamas were pressed against his backside, but the intangible hands from the robed outfit continued over it unimpeded. It was like the mouths sucking on his fingers. If these were just clothes...

"But really--if you're 'just clothes', how are you able to form mouths and fingers?" Derek heard laughter again as the sash on his robe untied itself. He hovered into the air with the outfits a few more inches, and both the robe and pajama outfit drifted directly in front of him, sinking lower. The outfits leaned against his sides, and he felt two tongues at his hard nipples.

The visual was surreal. He watched his nipples being sucked and prodded by invisible tongues. He started to pull his hands forward to see if he could feel his supernatural lovers, but he was stopped in his tracks by 10 sets of lips, once again wrapped around each and every finger.

"They're simply able to." The mesh shirt's sleeves were at its chest. Derek watched the mesh orbs contract and bounce as invisible hands played with them. "It's something I taught them. Do you like it?"

Derek only managed a nod. Now there were tongues and lips at his toes as well. He couldn't focus.

"Then do you really need to know anything else?"

"Just...one thing," Derek managed. "Are you...going to hurt Jackie...or me?"

"Of course not," The pajamas said.

"We're going to make both your lives 100 times better," The robed outfit added.

"Then I'm yours," Derek said dreamily. "Do whatever you want to me."

The clothes went wild. Derek heard harmless comments like "I want to touch it!" to more aggressive ones like "Let's milk his seed dry." He didn't care. Whatever these clothes had in mind, it felt good for now—and even if Derek wanted to fight it, it was pretty clear he couldn't.

The present

Did Derek misstep somewhere, or was this kidnapping their plan the whole time? He tried to sort out what he was doing in the couple of days before they took him away, but it was difficult to think. The darkness made him tired and restless at the same time.

But they had fed him regularly, and aside from the darkness—which they called a "necessary precaution for now"--it wasn't torturous. They didn't overwork his body (anymore than he'd like), and he was even able to get a little bit of information from his conversations with them.

Despite the sea of ambiguity in his situation, only a couple of things concerned him. Had they done anything to Jackie? If so, where was she? If not, how long would it take for Jackie to file a missing persons report on him?

In the meantime, he was promised the darkness was temporary, and he was promised he wouldn't have to suffer silence. Derek had reason to believe them. While he couldn't say his life was '100 times better'—as they said it would be—this was subjective terminology. When it came to details, they never really seemed to bluff or lie. It made sense. With the power they had over the physical world, deception didn't really seem necessary. Captors or not, they'd been consistently trustworthy in a twisted sort of way.

Derek would have to wait for his situation to change before he could try anything. He had no sense of the space he was in, let alone a way out. Even if he had a way out, where would he find himself once he got out?

12