Coveting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Head Mistress knelt and measured his erection and wrote the results under his name: "Six and a half inches."

Peggy began to sob when Beau was told to cease his cunnilingus on her, and was reprimanded by the Head Mistress, who refused to let her show her distress at being denied satisfaction.

None of us girls knew that we would be more than satisfied before the lessons were over with.

"Jesus, Margie, I wish I'd gotten to go to a class like that," Tessa said, wishing she could use Margie's bathroom for a few minutes to masturbate.

"Yeah, it was a once in a lifetime thing. You know, I checked them out a few weeks ago. I was thinking of sending Tabby there in another ten years or so."

"Margie! Tabby would only be 16!"

"I know, I know! That's really stupid of me, I meant after she graduated at eighteen, like me."

"Even so... it is a little young...."

"Relax Tessa. The place doesn't exist anymore. It was closed twelve years ago. I think right after the Head Mistress died."

"Anyway, back to the Academy... Gary licked Deidre until he was hard as a rock. She and I had masturbated together the previous night and I knew Gary had his nose in a silky, straight brown-haired twat. I looked on as he ate her with gusto and saw his dick swell as it filled with blood. His erection was bigger than Beau's, and it curved like a banana. His testicles were heavier than his partner's and it appeared that his left ball hung lower than the right. I don't know why I still recall that fact, but I do.

"Christ, this is making me hot; how about you, Tessa?"

"Well, maybe just a bit. Go on with it, I'll survive."

"But what was more interesting was what his foreskin did. As his erection grew, the foreskin peeled back, exposing his cockhead as it peeled... is that the right word? It seems right... yes, it peeled back behind the ridge, or corona. I have learned a few things anatomically since then, haven't I?"

Margie laughed at herself and took another sip of her wine.

"Anyway, his cockhead was thicker than Beau's, and the head was even bigger yet. It was a dark purple, with a rim that flared out like a blooming flower, looking slick and shiny. The little mouth seemed to be smiling as it drooled pre-semen; at least I think it's called that.

"Moments later the Head Mistress separated them in order to measure Gary's penis.

"Ladies," she said, "I do hope you now realize that one cannot tell from a man's flaccid state just how large he'll be when fully aroused. Nor is there any correlation between a man's physical stature and the size of his erection. Even though Gary is a small man, he is hung with a big cock.

"To my surprise, the Head Mistress had the good graces to blush as she measured Gary's penis. 'Eight and a half inches in length, and...' she paused after the second measurement in what must have been disbelief, "Girth of shaft... five inches...."

"Several of us girls either sighed or moaned at his thickness was announced, and I almost missed the third measurement. Remember, Beau only had the one measurement, meaning Gary was a special specimen. 'Girth of corona... my God, it's five inches!'

"We waited with baited breath while she took the last measurement again and then tossed the tape aside.

"Ladies," said the Head Mistress, "I want you all to examine their genitalia up close. You can be as rough as you want when handling their swollen penises, but you can hurt them if you squeeze their testicles too hard."

When it was my turn, I felt up Beau first. I rubbed his pre-semen all over his skinless head while I stroked his shaft in my other fist. This made him even bigger and harder.

I massaged his hard balls around in his bag. Feeling up Gary was even more fun because the end of his erection was soaked and dripping. His ball sacs were looser, so there was plenty of room to move his big, hard balls around with my hands. As I played with his cock, I could smell the musk of his balls and a very faint piss smell mixed with his sweat.

Tessa drained her glass of wine, and said, "Jesus, Margie, you either have a photographic memory or a great imagination."

"It's photographic. I remember everything imaginable," Margie replied. "Shall I go on?"

"Please..." Tessa said with a wave of her hand.

"I pulled his skin completely down and rubbed his juice all over his swollen head. His cockhead felt soft and silky compared to the rougher feel of Beau's. I think it surprised him when I took the thick head of his cock in my mouth. Gary sighed and his cock got harder. I sucked his precum into my mouth. What have I been calling it... pre-semen? Oh, sometimes I'm so stupid.

"Anyway, I tasted him, or his precum; it had a salty flavor to it and the skin of my tongue felt astringent as his precum tried to neutralize my mouth acids. It's funny, but Vince's sperm has a similar taste. How does Danny's taste?"

"Hmm, funny you should ask, Marge... he's not salty, not at all. He does have a kind of sweet flavor, although not overpowering sweet if you know what I mean," Tessa answered and shimmied about in her seat as if suddenly uncomfortable.

"Interesting," Margie said in reply, "Kind of sweet... that's very interesting."

"Anyway, the Head Mistress interrupted us about then saying, "I'm going to copulate with the men. They will ejaculate outside my vagina so you can see what happens during insemination.

"Our eyes were glued to her as she undressed; I noted the gusset of her panties was soaked. I was gratified to know that she was as hot as I was. It took me a moment to realize that we were not going to get laid, whereas she was, and twice at that.

"She spread a blanket over some hay bales and got on her hands and knees at the right height for the men to walk up and mount her from the rear. Unperturbed by her compromising position, our mistress continued her lecture: 'Contrary to popular belief, the so-called missionary position is not the natural position for human sexual intercourse. If you've ever been to a zoo and happened to witness our chimpanzee cousins copulating, you know that the male enters from the rear and this is the natural position for human copulation. Beau will now copulate with me in this position.'

"Beau's erection had gone down some, but the sight of the Head Mistress's big tits hanging over the hay bale combined with her wide ass spread out, soon had him at full size. Even though she had allowed her reddish brown pubic hair to grow wild she was so aroused that her swollen pussy protruded out of her mane, and the thick, dark lips dripped with her juices.

"Beau put his cock in her and slowly thrust his hips to and fro until her pussy swallowed his entire member. I remember being astonished at her ability to accept his entirety.

"From the way they went at it, we could tell this wasn't their first time together. Beau seemed to know when she was about to come because he reached around her and stroked her hard clit. She spasmed in a long powerful orgasm as Beau gave her short deep thrusts, keeping her pussy full.

When she had come down she instructed all of us to: "Watch Beau ejaculate his semen." I was selected to get behind him and feel the ridge between his anus and his scrotal sack. It was the only time in my life that I felt a man pumping his semen."

"Really?" Tessa said, "I thought you felt it every time Vince came inside you."

"I do, but that's a very different feeling. That's inside you, this was inside him, and that's quite a difference."

"Oh, yeah, I guess you're right."

"I am," Margie said, and went on with her story. "I put my fingertips behind his balls and Beau started to fuck the Head Mistress again. He grasped the sides of her pelvis and used his legs and buttocks to ram her with his penis. I thrilled to the sensation his fucking caused as he slammed into her and, in my mind, me as well.

"He grunted, pulled out and dropped his wet penis on her ass. His erection jerked up and spat out thick streams of cum, forming a pool of semen in the small of her back. When he had squirted a half-dozen or so times, his ejaculation petered down to just a slight oozing and he was done for the time being."

Margie wiped her forehead and declared, "You'll have to excuse me a minute, Tessa. I have to pee very badly." That said, Margie headed for the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Tessa waited until she was sure Margie wouldn't come storming back to finish the story then hiked her dress up to her waist, and with one hand in her panties circling her clit, she ground her pelvis into the arm of the sofa she had been sitting on.

She was almost at the point of coming when she heard the toilet flush and quickly yanked her hand out of her underwear and smoothed her dress back into place and sat down.

As Margie sauntered back into the room, looking overly refreshed, Tessa realized she had left a wet stain on the sofa's arm.

Tessa worried about Margie spotting the stain, but she needn't have, for Margie had used the bathroom to get herself off, and now that she had scratched her itch, so to speak, she paid scant attention to Tessa and resumed her story of seduction.

"Um, sorry about that," she said.

Tessa quickly replied, "Girl when you have to go you have to go, and if you don't mind waiting, I have to do just that," and without another word, she went into the bathroom and sat down on a very warm toilet seat and finished her masturbatory exercise.

While Tessa was jilling off, Margie saw the wet stain on the arm of the sofa and smiled to herself. Looks like my story affected both of us the same way. Tessa's every bit as horny as I am.

Margie resumed the story when Tessa returned. Neither woman made eye contact for the moment although both knew the other had jilled off while in the bathroom.

"Then it was Gary's turn. By the way, the Head Mistress remained in place on the bales of hay throughout the entire exercise.

"I think I was supposed to relinquish my place behind the man after Beau finished, but she was still enjoying her orgasm or orgasms, and didn't tell anyone to replace me. So there I was from the get go, so to speak. I took advantage by massaging his testicles and the root of his cock until he filled the Head Mistress with his big, hard tool."

Margie closed her eyes as the vivid memory of Gary's cock gave her another mini-orgasm. Tessa saw Margie's legs buckle and asked if she were all right.

"Yeah... I'm fine. All this talk about Gary and her seems to have gotten the better of me."

"Come sit next to me, you shouldn't be standing anyway."

"You're right, Tessa," and she sat down beside her friend.

"I was touching or holding his penis throughout the copulation with the Head Mistress. Believe me, it wasn't easy to do."

"As big as he was, I can imagine it was quite a struggle for you," Tessa said as she realized their thighs were touching.

"It was," Margie said. "I had to time my movements with his ramming to stay in touch with his crotch. Anyway, the Mistress went into what I thought was a series of convulsions, but it was her way of coming big time. I have to hand it to Gary; he kept plowing away at her for several more minutes until she held her hand up as if imploring him to stop. But poor Gary couldn't stop at that point; he was this close to ejaculating himself." Margie held her thumb and forefinger millimeter's apart signifying how close he must have been."

Both Margie and Tessa were rubbing their respective pussies through their clothing; neither noticing what the other was doing.

"Gary pulled his steaming cock out of her and I had to grab at it – and so when he came, and boy did he cum – I was holding him over the Head Mistresses behind, jerking him off without realizing it – and got to see him explode up close and personal, if you know what I mean. He hit her shoulder blades with the first blast; the others fell short but managed to cover both ass cheeks and most of my wrist and hand."

"Jesus, Margie... I can't... I mean...."

"Use the bathroom, Tessa, I did."

Tessa scampered into the bathroom and masturbated for the second time since arriving at Margie's home.

Margie pulled her slacks down and fingered herself to a second climax and was wiping herself with a tissue when Tessa returned to the room.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Marge. I didn't mean to...."

"Forget it. I assume you were doing the same thing in there."

"Well... I...."

"I said forget it. We were both a little excited by my recollections."

"That's true, Marge. That's for sure." So did you want to finish the story or leave it as is?"

"I'll try to sum it up."

"Oh, good. I hate not knowing how it ended."

"Well, about that time a Mr. Charles arrived. He was tall, lean gentleman with a large bushy mustache who ran the boys soccer camp. The Head Mistress apparently knew him very well as she suborned him into taking part. In fact, I was his mating partner.

"Deidre, Peggy and I each sat on a bench of our own. The benches were narrow enough for us to straddle comfortably. Stirrups hung from the sides of the benches. The men lay on their backs on the benches. I straddled Mr. Charles' head while Deidre and Peggy did the same to Beau and Gary so they could eat our pussies.

"Tessa, there's no denying it, I adore being licked down there."

"I won't lie," said Tessa, "I love it too."

The two women smiled at one another, and yet another seed was planted.

"Mr. Charles knew how to use his tongue: he even rimmed my butt hole and sent me off into the stratosphere with my first orgasm."

"I'm not at all surprised," said Tessa. "You'd had some preliminary leading up to it."

"Yeah, I certainly did. One thing I learned afterward. No girl had ever complained about the Head Mistresses learning curve for girls."

"Mr. Charles brought me off a couple more times, although I think hearing Deidre and Peggy grunting through their respective 'O's might have had something to do with it. Peggy swore to me later that I'd triggered hers, so...."

"How many times did you cum, Marge?"

"I have no idea, other than it was plenty. I mean, after Mr. Charles fucked my cherry away I could hardly stand, never mind walk or ride a horse for the remainder of the day.

"He must have stored it up for a week or more. I think, and I'm not sure, but I think he came in me four times. I mean, Beau and Gary had already unloaded on the Head Mistress, so Deidre and Peggy didn't get all they had like I did.

"The three of us, and probably the head Mistress were totally wasted from all the fucking and sucking we went through. I know Gary and Beau had, or took the next day off.

"And did I mention the river of sperm that ran out of me as I staggered away from the bench?"

"No!" Tessa groaned as she began rubbing her pussy without caring what Margie saw or said.

"Oh, go ahead and jill off," Margie said rubbing herself almost as hard as Tessa was.

*****

12