All Comments on 'Cowboy Hats and Calamine Lotion'

by PheeGee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
NyghtQueenNyghtQueenalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this story!lol You did a great job with it. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 14 years ago
what a hoot!

I laughted all the way thru this!! Hope to see more! Cute title, by the way :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy, but most of all, FUN!

I'd love to read more about these characters. What a great group!

PheeGeePheeGeealmost 14 years agoAuthor
Oops!

*wince* I neglected to mention at the top of the story that this is an entry for the 2010 Nude day contest... but I imagine the dangly bits swaying to and fro probably gave that away. :)

Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments so far. I had a blast writing this, and I am pleased to know it made someone other than myself giggle a time or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love, Love, Love...

Both of your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot Stuff!!

I love this story.. you are feeding my secret pleasure!!! Write more!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 14 years ago
Cute story

This was a cute story, and I enjoyed reading, although it's really not my main thing. I did wonder, though, why Austin was fantasizing about topping Craig, when he is apparently a bottom. Or is he versatile?

PheeGeePheeGeealmost 14 years agoAuthor
was worried about that

Boxlicker101,

Thank you for the comment.

I am pretty sure you are talking about the scene in the bar because when I wrote it I was concerned it would read wrong. I should have followed my instinct and spent a little more time editing the wording on that part. He meant riding him as a bottom, not topping him.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 14 years ago
No, I Got It

I don't think the bar scene and Austin's fantasy of riding Craig was a problem... I got it on the first read. But then, coming from the prospective of Amanda/Jerry, I may read everybody as versatile...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
funny and sexy!

I loved it. Penis hats... too funny. Good luck with the contest.

Dahlia15Dahlia15almost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I love your writing style! It's so nice to read stories where characters actually have personalities. It's also really hot to read a story like this where the characters aren't ashamed or secretive about the sex. They're just there to have fun! I love it!!!

driphoneydriphoneyalmost 14 years ago
More? Please?

For me, this was the hottest read of the contest. The sex was great, but the fun non-cookie cutter personalities kicked it up a notch. I would enjoy more of these dudes, or maybe even more fun lovable guys you might have roaming around in your mind? Thanks, and good luck in the contest. :)

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Hilariously Sexy

I don't know anything about contests (I'm really new to this site), but I hope you won. This story was hilariously sexy, and I'd I love it if you came up with more stories featuring Craig and Austen. And as far as the bar scene goes, I got it on the first read, too. I also really love the title.

--Soulless

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Fun ride and well written, plus a cheeky cowboy, mutual attraction and hot sex. What more could we ask for? No need for more chapters - but more new stories would be great.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Loved it. Very well written! Wish the author was still posting here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous