Cowboy Hats and Calamine Lotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PheeGee
PheeGee
293 Followers

"You asked for it, baby." Craig answered as he used three fingers and thrust repeatedly, deep, hard, and fast, then curled his fingers and massaged Austin's prostate. The poor man squealed and Craig thought he heard an answering moan somewhere near them.

"Christ on a cracker! Will you fuckin' fuck me already, man?!" Craig laughed breathlessly in reply and tore into the condom packet to sheath his cock. He hissed as his needy length pulsed hard and he squeezed the base quick to keep from shooting off too soon. He lifted Austin's legs over his shoulders and bent the man double as he lined his cock up and slammed his full length in in one brutal stroke. He froze, giving the the body that had jackknifed beneath him a chance to adjust to the sudden invasion. He licked and lapped at the panting mouth under him weakly as they both attempted to gain control.

"Now, you big fucker... NOW!" Austin ordered and he pounded his boot heels into Craig's back to get him to move. He gathered Austin's ass into his hands and started to drill it ferociously. Austin grunted out pleas and praises with every bone jarring thrust. Even as focused as he was on their frantic fucking, a tiny bit of Craig was aware of something going on near them.

"Come on baby. You can do it. Come on my cock. I wanna feel it!"

"CRAIG! OH HELL YEAH!" Austin screamed. His ass clamped down on Craig's prick as he came again.

--------------------------------------------------

Austin's consciousness grayed at the edges as his balls tried to crawl out of his body by way of his dick. He was just aware enough to hear Craig order him to wrap his arms around the bigger man's neck. He obeyed weakly but as quickly as he could. The world spun dizzily around him as Craig turned and sat on the table with Austin clinging to him like a monkey. Hard hands dug into his hips, and the man slammed him up and down on his hard cock like a living fuck doll.

"You. Feel. So. Fucking. Good." Every word the man bit out was punctuated by a hard thrust into his brutalized ass. He used the last of his strength to squeeze down hard on the cock plowing into him and was rewarded by Craig's dick pulsing in release. Craig moaned long and loud as he rocked his hips with the beat of the spurts of ejaculate. Austin felt like his skin was on fire with little electrical bites.

They both stiffened as they heard moans from the edge of the circle of light cast by the tiki torches. Austin tightened his arms around Craig's shoulders and buried his flaming face in Craig's neck.

"Uh, hey guys." Craig said with a little laugh in his voice. He did not sound horribly embarrassed, so Austin gathered his courage and turned to face their audience. He was greeted by the sight of a sated looking Jason leaning back into the circle of Mitch's arms. Mitch was watching them with glittering eyes and sucking on Jason's neck while he stroked and petted the other man's softening prick. There was a writhing mass of limbs on the grass a few feet from them, and Austin could tell it was Jerry, Amanda, and Les, but damn if he could tell what was in who's hole.

He gave up and buried his head again in Craig's neck. He became increasingly aware that the biting electrical feeling on his skin was not only not subsiding, but was becoming more and more painful.

"Austin?" He heard Jason call in a soft concerned voice. "Did you put on any mosquito repellant when you arrived."

Oh Fuck, so much for the afterglow.

--------------------------------------------------

Craig finished relieving himself and flushed the toilet. He washed his hands and checked out his blissed out smug reflection in the mirror. He grinned thinking about the little cowboy in the other room. This felt like the beginning of something real. Like really real.

He waited for the idea of commitment to freak him out like it usually did, but it didn't happen. Wow. He dried is hands and headed out into the living room of one of the large cabins. Most of the people who were not passed out drunk at ass-thirty in the morning were laying around waiting for their turn to play or just watching whoever was playing Rock Band. At the moment his new boyfriend was singing, while Mitch banged away on the drums. Jerry was rocking out on the guitar, and Craig marveled again at her strap-on: a bright pink dildo with a huge fist gracing the end of it. Amanda was curled up asleep on the couch with Les. She was sporting a blindingly yellow number with a round obscene smiley face on it.

He laughed when he turned back to his boy. The little cowboy hat was back on his cock and his black accessories were even more striking on his pale body by the addition of several spots of pastel pink lotion. He laughed even harder when he heard how Austin was mangling the lyrics of the song he was singing.

"Some people call me the pink cowboy, some call me the itchy gangster of looooooove." he crooned.

Oh yeah. Cowboy hats and calamine lotion had never been so sexy.

PheeGee
PheeGee
293 Followers
12