All Comments on 'Cowboys Don't Kiss'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yes they do, and so do oridinary guys...

There is sex sometimes first then it becomes love -- big big difference... But oh, what a feeling... It is nice to read something that could be real...

Thanks, HJM

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

Well thought out, well written, and DAMN HOT!!!!!

Congrats on the E!!

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Very good

I liked the uncut version of your site too. I was compelled to check it out. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
STUPID!!!!!!!!!

this was soooooooooooo dumb...REAL cowboys would NEVER do some crazy shit like that...thats bullshit...down here in the boondocks if something like that happens then all hell breaks loose and it aint never purdy!!!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

I thought it was a great story. As a cowboy it makes me very aroused to think it could have been me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lovely

I really like this story because it stays close to the truth, there are a LOT of men out there that come to love someone and run for it. I am glad they found each other! AS to the "STUPID" comment above, how ignorant are you to actually believe that out of the millions of cowboys out there that one of them at the LEAST is not gay. I can name 3 high school bull riders that I know of that are gay and 2 PBR boys who swing both ways!

Also to the author I applaud you for the note at the end about safe and protected sex! Bravo to you for thinking so in detail and in depth about the real world and real situations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cowboys Don't Kiss

Hi,

I am a bisexual male to female cfrossdr4esser and enjoyed the story very much. I love kissing too along with oral and anal sex. I have always wanted a cowboy to bend me over a bale of hay and seduce me.,

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

billhudleybillhudleyalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Very good story and execution, Your writing makes me realized how much more work I must do in mine.

This is the first I've read of your work and already, I am a fan.

BH

bibookwormbibookwormalmost 11 years ago
The Law of Inevitability

From the start, I liked how these two guys reunite after so long apart, and for one of them marriage didn't work out after the kids were older. They were, for all intents and purposes, lovers during adolescence; it comes as no surprise that those feelings were still present even during the failed marriage.

That they finally kissed toward the end is especially intriguing since he asserted in the beginning that cowboys don't kiss other cowboys. Seems he was premature in making that assertion.

I hope you either continue with this couple or do something else along those lines; a relationship that started in adolescence that comes back full circle after life throws them curve balls. From the first paragraph I knew these two would end up together again. It was ... inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved the sex, blow jobs, fucking, and kissing! Hope these two have "found" each other again and really enjoy themselves this time around!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To STUPID!!!!!!

You are a homophob. Go to CL in Texas and you'll find a lot of cowboys who kiss, suck and bend over before going home drug and beat up their wive's or girlfriends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Writing skills

People don't talk like this: "I've got some calls to make this afternoon, but I'd like to talk to you some more. Maybe you could come over before you go back. We can have a few drinks and go over old times." You could have said the same thing in a realistic way and moved the story forward quickly by saying "Hey, I'd love to catch up. Why don't you come by?"

Kittie72Kittie72almost 6 years ago
Very nice. ..

This is a really nice coming to terms kinda love story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Sounds like sexy and muscular Jeff could have a bit of sexy hair for the muscular chest. Or maybe even Ken -- a bit of sexy hair can be a real turn on in sexy situations! Especially stripping someone's shirt and gradually revealing the sexy hairy chest. YUM!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1430 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...