Coworker's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's only 4 years. That only counts when you're kids and I'm no child." He smiled mischievously as he bucked his hips a little and made his cock twitch inside me. "Come on, Celeste, show me what you're made of."

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked him in a little girl voice. I raised up and slid painfully slow back down on his cock. "You like when I fuck you slow, Daddy?" I raised up again and slid down slowly again. He groaned under me and I took that to mean a solid 'yes.' "Or would you prefer if I was a little more bounce-able?" This time when I raised up I bounced on only the head of his cock about ten times before sliding the length of him into my wet depths.

"Oh SHIT." He breathed. It was his turn to fight for breath.

I continued to fuck up and down on his head, this time 9 times and then I drove my body all the way down on him and stayed for a moment. Up again and fucking that head 8 times and driving it into my body all the way. I lessened the head strokes by 1 every time and when I ran out of them I fucked up and down on his cock with long hard strokes over and over. His moans filled the room as the sound of my little round ass slapped onto his pelvis.

I felt his hands grab my ass as he held me in place and started slamming into me. His thick meat was sliding against my clit and my whole body started to make that climb again. "Oh God I'm going to cum." I heard someone say and realized that it was me.

I put my hands on his chest for leverage as my whole body shook and another orgasm seized me. He let go of my ass and grabbed my tits as I came again, all over that monster cock of his. "Baby, I have to see that ass of yours." He said to me as he picked me up off his dick and put me on my stomach. He hooked an arm around my waist and lifted me up onto my knees. I felt the head of his cock at my pussy and he used his dick to rub my juices all over my ass and I thought nothing of it at first.

He slid that cock back into my pussy as he held my hips. He pulled me back onto his cock with every thrust and really all I had to do was brace myself so I didn't fall. I felt one of his hands leave my hip as he rubbed my ass, I felt him slide a finger in my ass and as I didn't protest even when I felt a second. He started to fuck both holes and the feeling was delicious. He started to enter a third finger and I heard him say something that sounded like "Just getting you ready" but the intense feelings I was having physically kind of shut off my ability to hear anything at that point.

I felt those 3 fingers stretching me open and for the first time I think I realized what his intention might be and though I was scared shitless – no pun intended – the idea of being fucked in the ass with that gargantuan prick made me even hotter. I'd never had anal sex, it wasn't anything I ever wanted to try but this night seemed to be a night for new and untried things. Why stop now?

I felt him slowly draw his cock out of my cunt and his fingers left my ass. I felt him rubbing my juices all over my ass and then his hands were again on my hips as I felt the head of his dick pushing its way into my ass. At first I didn't think it was so bad until he actually got about a half inch of that head in me. It felt like a hundred little pins sticking me all at once and I bit down on my wrist to keep from yelling out. For as uncomfortable as this might be, there was something underneath it, something I knew wasn't going to disappoint me. I felt the whole head slip inside me.

"Ahhhh." Escaped my lips without my wanting it to happen.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked in my ear as he bent over me. I couldn't speak for fear of saying something other than the shake of the head I gave him. He reached around me now and played with my clit as he gently pushed forward again. My body instinctively tried to get away but his other arm held me round my waist and held me to him. "It will be better soon, I promise." His fingers continued to circle my clitty and the mix of pain with intense sensations he was treating my clit to seemed to make this a real tight rope of physical heaven and hell. I was getting off further on seeing just how far I could go with him without breaking.

He drew his cock out a little and then drove it back in and it made it in a little farther. He continued to fuck me with those slow strokes just like he did when he first introduced that cock to my pussy earlier in the evening. Some of the pain started to fade and he continued to pump in and out of me slowly until he made it in so far I sucked in my breath as I thought it would come out my mouth. A new full painful sensation seized me and he felt my body tense. He stayed right where he was and pulled my body up into a kneeling position as he grasped a tit in one hand and continued to rub my engorged little clitty. His other hand pinched and twisted my nipples and I finally felt my ass relax and get used to him. It was that instant.

"Justin?" I said softly.

"Yes, Celeste?" He rasped in my ear and I felt that wonderful hot breath on me again.

"You can fuck me now." I said. I heard him sigh contentedly as I felt his kneel dip a little as his dick slipped almost the whole way out and then he drove that cock straight back in and hard. A howl escaped my lips but there was no mistaking this one. I had never felt anything like this before and I can't say I didn't like it, because I loved it.

He pretty much kept my body where it was as he rose and fell to meet my ass. "Oh God, your ass feels so fanfuckingtastic." He said as he pumped hard and faster into me. I laced my fingers around his and circled my own clit and he then used both of his hands to grab hold of my waist as his strokes now pounded me with blinding speed. Before I knew what was happening an orgasm crashed from my body and as every muscle tensed with the pure sensation it was feeling I felt his cum in my ass, the squeezing my ass gave him due to my orgasm too much. I could hear both of us screaming out as we came and oh did we cum hard.

I felt the two of us falling forward as the weight of him crushed me into the mattress. I was pleasantly smothered with his finally withering cock still in my ass.

"Oh Jesus, I don't ever want to leave this bed." He said. I smiled contentedly and nuzzled my head into his body. He turned on his side as he spooned me affectionately. I felt him slide from my body as he was soft now and there we rested for awhile just breathing and basking in this first time with each other. "Please tell me this wasn't a one time thing." He said into my neck.

I giggled softly and turned my head to assure him with a kiss. "Oh, I think this is just the beginning..." I said as I smiled and sighed in his arms.

12