All Comments on 'Crafting a Love Affair'

by EmeraldKitten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago

Woohoo, you finished it! I loved it. It made me vibrate, my energy rise, and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Gotta love a man on the same wavelength as yourself (and sometimes one that can read minds might be helpful, too)! *LOL*

(Not sure what is going on with disappearing comments: I posted to your Fall Lovin' last week and its gone. Hope this comment doesn't disappear too.)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

This story has it all - interesting concept, well developed characters, nice pacing and a great descriptive element and tone. Incredibly well written! - Litfan10

pochogzo0727pochogzo0727over 13 years ago
good read

liked it...keep writing, good idea but i think you can maybe incorperate the characters into the love scene more. Loved the tempo and the suspense.

Wild1InStLWild1InStLover 13 years ago
Great all around story

Loved the concept, your creativity and the way it played out was fabulous. I also really liked the fact that you made us wait to finally "see" them together but it was well worth the wait! I can't wait to read more of your work, 2 thumbs up!!!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I enjoyed the story. The only thing I would have liked to see would have been for you to take us into the coven meeting and let us see more about what she would be doing. I think you could definitely continue their story. I'd love to know more about Jack's abilities and why he has them and to see their relationship develop. Though she felt love right away they still would need to get to know each other and maybe their powers could work together. Hope you consider continuing the story.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990about 6 years ago
One of my top favourites 😍

I love this story.

I’ve reread this a few times now.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous