All Comments on 'Crash Course Sex: Lesson 02'

by oediplus

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loving it

Get chapter 3 up ASAP, this is so damn hot.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvralmost 11 years ago
Great story

Some parts didn't make sense like how he came all over his mother's "stomach, breasts, and face" while they were kissing?

Still, you are a great writer and I can't wait for the next chapter. If you can, also make the chapters longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Did you learn to write within the constraints of 140 letters:) ??

You write well, however, did you learn to write within the constraints of 140 letters in one of the social net sites:) ??

Also, there needs to be a lot more Reluctance from the Mom .......

The inevitable conquest is always nicer if he had to cajole and persuade her to surrender to him!

brosismombrosismomalmost 11 years ago
great story

but too drawn out(2 chapters could/should of been 1 chapter)

please continue ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is an excellent story so far, but...

please, please! get Kyle's big fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole as soon as possible. For one thing, I want to see if the boy's big prick fits up his mother's cunt, and if mom's cunt can accommodate all the creamy semen in his young balls. The sight of a boy's semen streaming down his mother's legs is always welcome.

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 11 years ago
More, please

I think there's enough of Kyle for her to call in Mrs Brooks for a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!

Great story progression. I can't wait for the next installment!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
to anonymous... 140 letters...

Too drawn out? The mother should be more reluctant? First comment, buy a copy of Hustler and take it in to you bathroom for a quick result. Secondly, the mother's part is already published, if you hadn't noticed. Lastly, why would you tell a great author how to write his story? How about you sign in with your member name so we can read your highly rated stories? Oh wait, your neither a member nor an author, right.

To Odipus, I'm enjoying this story ver, very much. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just Loved it waiting for the next part eagerly...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic story

I hope that he gets to fuck his mother soon.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Solid progression...

So you've proved that you can continue the story and more importantly that you can follow through on upping the stakes. One thing that you need to do is cultivate the reluctance in the situation. Any mother in her situation is going to have reservations, even guilt. A good story in this genre is all about crossing lines and effectively contextualizing the change of interpersonal dynamic, the shift in the balance of power to one of equality. Your first shows that you understand that alteration, and that you appreciate the sensuality of reluctance and seduction. You just need to soften the domination by making it less about control and more about the exhilaration of sexual discovery. I look forward to your next chapter.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite

I agree with andsguy comment you are doing well with your stories progression and I have already added your tale to my personal library so it will exist for all to see I've already got about a gigs worth of stories from the net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 3?

Is there going to be a part 3?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Crash Course Sex: Lesson 02: - Julie and Kyle Eldridge (Mother and Son)

At the end of the story, Julie muses, "...even amidst the fear of being caught in a marriage-ending sin, she smiled at the recent memory of the well-endowed, muscular teen that had brought her to new heights..."!! Mother Julie is at the crossroads of her marital marriage with her husband--her, maybe, once weekly, five minute wham bam, thank you ma'am, inartful with no satisfaction of desires and urges and womanly needs--and she is on the verge of maybe shucking it all for the pleasures she knows her son, the new "man" in her life, her potential lover and mate. Thus, endeth the next afternoon session, quickly, as her husband and Kyle's father is walking in the door from work.

Oediplus, in the event my premonition is wrong, please consider this beautiful, and promising story of mother's and son's long-term, woman and man, carnal and incestual love affair continues for eternity; probably eight more chapters (Lessons), with the eventual divorce of Julie and her husband (Kyle's father), and Julie has thoughts of having another child, being able and willing to be impregnated by her son (the ultimate of incestual affairs)!! The story has many directions, much, much more to be discovered and written about. Best of all, you have an eager and avid audience of readers anticipating the continuation of this great, awesome story of character's, their great dialogue and greatly detailed plot and theme!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crash Course Ch.3 PLEASE

Ok Oediplus don't disappoint a fellow Floridian. I'll be watching for Chapter #3 plus.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago
part 3

don't leave us hanging

raylouisraylouisover 10 years ago
shameful

It's a shame that some of you authors write stories that are incomplete and just throw them out there for us to read.You wouldn't buy a car then never put gas in it would you? Please think of us.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
wow

Can't wait to see how her son passes his final exam. Thanks for the series.

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Lesson 2

Good job. The trainer is still in training also which is how you started with the story. I was thinking she would all of a sudden be a wild woman but you have kept her a little unsure also.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story gave it 4 stars but keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous