Crashing With The Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers

This time, louder, still through her tears, she said, "I fucked him!"

I didn't know what to say? My sister-in-law had just confided in me that she had cheated on my brother. I wasn't mad at her. How could I be? She was human after all, wasn't she? I found myself feeling more sorry for her. It had to be rough? Being married to a guy that she loved, but that had little, if any, sexual interest in her? I didn't say a thing. I just held her as she cried into my chest.

After a couple of minutes she regained her composure and pulled back from me. Her face was red and puffy. Her makeup had run. She sniffed a couple of times before asking me, "So, do you see my problem?"

I thought about it for a second and could think of a couple of different problems that she might be having. So, I asked her, "What is the problem Lisa?"

She looked at me and said, "Every time Steve leaves town the bastard comes over and tells me that if I don't fuck him that he'll tell Steve about what I've done. Bob, I love Steve and I don't know what to do!"

I thought about it for a second and I asked her, "Lisa, this might sound weird, but do you know if Steve has had other lovers?"

"Ahh, yes. I think that he has."

"Okay, then do you think that he would expect you to remain celibate?"

"Well, no. I don't think so"

"Alright then, I don't think that you have any reason to feel guilty here. I think that your problem is getting rid of this prick. Do you think?"

"But, how do I do that? I really don't want Steve to know what I did!"

"Lisa, I'm not going to tell you what to do or how to handle your life, but I would think that it would be better if you were honest and straightforward with Steve. At very least, you guys should address this issue. If you don't think that he needs to know about the prick, then don't tell him. Especially, if you think that it would hurt his feelings."

"But, the prick is going to want to fuck me again now that Steve is out of town and if I don't, then he'll tell him!"

"Lisa, hang tight for a second. I'll be right back."

With that I left her at the kitchen table and walked to the house next door and banged on the door. When the door opened there stood a man about 50 years old, with a potbelly, a two-day growth of beard and a wife beater tee shirt. Before he could say anything, I barged into his house forcing him back from the door. He tried to rush me but met a hard right cross to his nose. It burst with blood as he grabbed it with both hands. I reached up and grabbed one of his hands and twisted his arm behind his back.

I asked him, "Do you know who I am?"

He responded, "Yeah, you're the bitch's brother-in-law!"

When he referred to Lisa as bitch, I twisted his arm further and told him to watch him mouth! I said, "You're right. I am Lisa's brother-in-law and you and I are going to get a few things straight here, do you understand?"

I could tell that he was thinking of some way to get out of my grip. When he tried I rushed him forward and bashed his face into the wall leaving a bloody smear where his nose had been. I then threw him to the floor. "You can make this easy or you can make it hard. I'll make it really simple for you. You are to leave her alone! And you're never going to tell anybody about what went on between you and her. Do you understand?"

With that he attempted to rush me. I stepped to the side and grabbed the back of his tee shirt as he past me. I then ran his head back into the wall for a second time. He fell back onto the floor, still conscious, but groggy. I knelt down by him and grabbed his hair, pulling his head up towards me. "Do we have an agreement?"

He started to resist again, but I pulled his hair and he screamed, "Yes! Yes! I'll leave her alone!"

"And?"

"I won't tell anyone!"

"Good, now I'm going to leave you. You don't have any thoughts about trying to get "even" with me, do you?"

I looked at him and could tell that was exactly what he was thinking about! I let go of his hair and stood back up over him. "Let me tell you something and I'm as serious as a heart attack, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" I screamed!

He looked up and me and I could see the realization in his face that he knew that he had been beat. "I'm only going to tell you this once, if you in any way try to get even with me or with Lisa I will not only kill you, I'll chop your ass up and feed you to the fish, you understand?"

I looked at his face and could tell that he did. I then turned and went home to where Lisa was waiting. She asked me what I had done? I replied, "I had a little talk with him. He won't be bothering you anymore."

Lisa wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge hug! "Thank you! Thank you Bob!"

I held on to her as she hugged me. I realized that as I did that both her feet were off of the ground. Realizing that, I took note of the feeling of her tiny, but firm breasts against my chest. I smelled her hair and the remnants of her perfume. I waited for her to relax her grip on me and she didn't seem like she was going to. I relaxed my hold on her and bent slightly forward to give her the indication that it was time for the hug to end. Her feet went down and she let me go. She looked me in the eye and for a second I thought that she was going to kiss me, she turned away as if she had thought better of it.

She started walking back to the kitchen and she asked if I was hungry. Wanting to remove myself from temptation, I told her no, that I was going to head out to the gym. I went downstairs and put together my bag, called to her to let her know that I was leaving and hopped in my car. As I was pulling out of the driveway, I saw the curtain on the neighbor's house quickly close. I drove off down the street.

As I turned the corner I thought about that asshole. I didn't think that he would try anything, but maybe I better make sure. I drove around the block and pulled back into our driveway. The front door was open. I hopped out of my car and ran into the house. There he was banging on her bedroom door. When he heard me enter the room she spun around and I saw the knife! This motherfucker was crazy!

I looked him in the eye and told him that I would give him one chance to put the knife down and to leave. To this he responded with a growl and started to approach me. Keeping eye contact with him, I yelled to Lisa to call the police. Realizing that it would take the police a bit to get there, I knew that I was on my own.

My heart was racing! I had been in a barroom brawl or two before in my younger days and while I know that I'm not a wimp, I also know that I'm not a bad ass. Taking a guy on with just his fist is a completely different thing that taking the same guy on with a knife. I once again tried to talk to him. "Man, this is going to get ugly really quickly! Even if you win, you're going to lose. Do you want to spend the rest of your life in prison?"

He seemed like he was in a different world. He kept coming towards me. That's when he lunged at me. I batted his hand away and stepped back. When I did I tripped over the coffee table and stumble back. He lunged at me again. This time, being off balance, I was unable to pair his blow. The knife caught me on the shoulder, making a clean, but shallow cut.

He lost his balance too. I fell backwards, rolled over the coffee table, landed face down on the sofa and bounced back up. He had regained his balance and was again lunging towards me. His knife arm was extended towards me and I reached up and grabbed it. Spinning my head under his arm and keeping my arms straight I twisted his arm backwards. He attempted to struggle away, but it was useless. I had him. He continued to struggle, but eventually wore himself out. I could hear the sirens in the distance getting closer.

I remember thinking to myself that Steve was going to be pissed! He didn't want me to cause any trouble and here were the police on their way to his house! The police called out as they entered the door with their revolvers drawn. They ordered our neighbor to drop the knife and to hit the floor face down. They yelled at me to let him go. I waited for a second to make sure that he was dropping the knife and I let him go.

The cops weren't taking any chances. They hopped over both of us and pulled our arms back and cuffed them. Only then did they put their guns away. Lisa came out and one of the officers came up to her to make sure that she was okay. She said that she was and that I was her brother-in-law and that I had saved her. The officer came over to me and asked me if I was calm. I replied that I was and he removed the cuffs.

In the mean time the neighbor started ranting and raving about how I had broken into his house and beat him and how Lisa was his girlfriend and all kinds of other stuff. Two of the policemen picked him up and ushered him to their car. They got some more information from us and asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital. I refused and they left.

Lisa looked at my cut and told me that she was taking me to the hospital. I tried to refuse, but she insisted and since I was bleeding quite a bit, I didn't resist too hard.

We spent the next several hours at the emergency room and it was late by the time that we got home. Lisa and I came into the house and we sat on the sofa. She asked me what she should do?

I asked her what she meant?

She said, "I've got to tell Steve. There is no way that I'll be able to keep this a secret from him. Besides, I don't want to lie to him anymore!"

I told her that whatever she decided would be the best thing!

We sat there in the dark; the only light illuminating the room came from the streetlight outside the window. It was muted by the window dressings. I was tired, but still noticed how that light made Lisa's face look like that of an angel. She reached up and touched my bandage. She then brought her fingertips to my face. I didn't know what was running through her mind, but I did know that she was beautiful and that her fingers touching my face were sending a shiver down my spine. Before I could stop her she kissed me full on the lips. At first, I resisted. Then I succumbed. I held her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I don't know that I would have stopped? Then she did.

She got up and ran to her room. I thought about following her, to talk to her, to make sure that everything was all right. But I didn't, I went downstairs, laid down on my air mattress and berated myself until I fell asleep.

When I awoke, I ran the events of the previous day through my mind. I decided that I was going to pack my stuff up and move over to Mom's. I reached up and felt my bandage; it was wet and I knew that I should change it. As I was messing with it, I noticed movement at the foot of the stairwell. It was Lisa.

She took a couple of tiny steps into the room and stopped. She still had the shorts and tee shirt that she had been wearing the night before on. She asked me if I was okay?

I told her that I was and was going to tell her that I was moving when she interrupted me.

"I talked to Steve last night on the phone. As a matter of fact, we just got off of the phone."

I didn't know what to say.

She went on, "I told him about yesterday. Everything."

"What do you mean, everything?"

"I told him about Ken, the guy next door. And I told him about how you saved me."

"And?" Wondering if she had told him about our kiss?

"And I told him about my kissing you."

"Oh my God!" I thought. The bottom fell out of my stomach. I felt like I was going to puke! I couldn't believe that she had told him that I had kissed her! " What was going to happen? Was my brother going to disown me? Oh my God!" I felt like I was going to cry.

"Bob, he's okay with it."

"What? How can he be okay with it? I cheated on my own brother! You cheated on him with his brother! Oh man!" I got up and took two big steps one way and then two big steps the other way. I didn't know which way to go!

She stepped into me and put her hands on my chest. "Bob, seriously he's okay with it! I told him to give me 10 minutes with you and then he's going to call you."

I thought to myself, "GOD! This was worse! How could I talk to him?" That is when the phone rang. Lisa picked it up and said, "Hello. Yes, he's here." She handed me the phone.

"Hello."

"Bob, this is Steve." My heart sank.

"Hey man, I know that this has to be odd for you and I guess that my secret is out of the bag, but hey, I'm okay with everything. I just wanted to let you know."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "But Steve, I kissed her!"

"I know, she told me. I don't think that I can explain this all on the phone, but trust me. I'm okay with this."

I wanted to argue with him, but he said that they were calling him and that he had to go. That I was to have a long talk with Lisa and that he would talk to me when he got back. "Bye" he said." Then the phone was dead.

I looked at Lisa and she smiled at me and said, "I'm sorry about all of this! I just couldn't keep it in and plus Steve figured it out before I told him."

I asked her if I could be alone. She said okay and went back upstairs. I thought about going into work, but decided I wasn't up to it. I lay back down and tried to calm myself. A few minutes later I got up and called in sick. I then took a shower and figured that by the time that I was out that Lisa would have left for work.

After my shower I threw a pair of gym shorts on and laid back down. Again, my thoughts went back to the night before. I thought about what I had done, "About going over and beating that guy up, about him coming over with the knife, about kissing Lisa. I rationalized that she had started it. But no, I wasn't blameless. I wanted it. She looked so beautiful in that subdued light. I don't know? Maybe it was all of the adrenaline that had run through my system. Now Steve was telling me that he wasn't mad? How could he not be?" As I laid there thinking, I again noticed movement in my room.

I looked up and there she was. "Bob, we need to talk."

"I don't know Lisa, I'm pretty confused."

She came over and sat down on the side of my air mattress and said, "Bob, Steve really is okay with what happened. The only thing that he was upset about was that I was so stupid getting involved with Ken. I think that his feelings were hurt that I would go to bed with the bastard! Actually, that's what I'm the most mad about with myself too!"

"What about us Lisa? Aren't you mad at yourself about that? Aren't you mad at me?"

She looked at me and said, "No, I'm not mad at either you or me. I shouldn't have kissed you without Steve's permission, but now I've got that…" She bent into me and kissed me on the lips again.

I broke away from her, stood up and said, "Lisa, I can't do this!

Lisa got up and smiled a sad smile, said "Okay." And left the room.

I had to get out of there! I got my running shoes and went for a jog. As I ran, I thought about everything again. I wondered if Steve really was okay with what Lisa and I had done and what did she mean that he had given her his permission?

I ran for a couple of miles, but lost my wind. I then took my time and walked home. When I came in the back door I could see into Lisa and Steve's room was open and I could see her lying with her back to the door. I listened to see if I could hear if she was asleep and I heard her crying.

I went to her. "Lisa, can I come in?

She rolled over and faced me. I noticed for the first time that she wasn't in those cut-off sweat pants anymore. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans and a leotard type top. She kept crying, but told me to come in.

I sat on the edge of her bed and told her that I was sorry.

She said, "No, I'm sorry Bob. I'm sorry that I put you in that position. I just want someone to hold me!"

I told her that I understood and I asked her to tell me what all she and Steve had talked about.

She told me that she had called him and told him everything. When she had told him about Ken he asked her why and she had figured out that what she really wanted was to be held. To have a man make love to her, that she had gotten a rush out of the fact that she had an effect on him.

I asked her what she meant by "Steve giving her permission" and she told me that Steve had asked her if she was interested in me and that he had guessed that she wanted me.

I asked her what she had said?

She told me that she had admitted it to him that she did want me and he had told her that he thought that I might be the best answer to their question.

Looking at her I was again confused. "What did he mean, me being the answer to you guy's question?"

"Well, if I need to be with a man, then it might as well be you!"

Again, I didn't know what to say.

She said, "Bob, don't worry about it. I can see that you're uncomfortable with the idea and I don't want to force you into anything, but can you do me one favor?

I said, "What's that?"

Can you lay with me?

I said, "yes" and crawled in her bed next to her.

"Hold me"

I put my arms around her and pulled her towards me into a spoon.

She mewed, "that feels nice!"

I had to admit it did feel nice!

We laid there for quite some time. Eventually, I feel asleep, as did she. When we awoke, it was dusk. She rolled over and smiled at me. "Are you alright?"

I said, "yes, and you?"

"I'm okay." She smiled as she said it and brought her fingertips to my face again. Again, her touch sent a shiver down my spine. She started to say something, but I brought my finger to her lips and shhhed her.

As she was looking at me, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her. At first it was just a peck, closed lips to closed lips. I brought my head back and looked at her again. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I bent down and kissed her again. This time fully on the lips, my tongue parting her lips and her tongue meeting mine.

The intensity of our kiss grew. I reached up and massaged her breast through the material of her top. She reached down and felt my hardening cock through the material of my shorts. As she did I realized that I was probably pretty funky from my run and said, "Lisa, I'm pretty ripe, let me take a shower."

She said, "No!" and started kissing my chest. She then worked her way down my stomach and tugged at my shorts. I raised my hips and she pulled the shorts and my jock strap off. She then began sucking on my cock. I looked down at her and her eyes looked up to meet mine. I could swear that she smiled at me!

I laid there as she sucked my cock. She would from time to time take a break and jack me off before going back to work on my cock. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't feel a little bit guilty about having my brother's wife sucking my dick or if I wasn't a little bit doubtful about whether he really was okay with me hooking up with her, but I figured that was something that we would have to deal with when he got back! I laid there and enjoyed what she was doing!

As she worked my cock, my balls started to fill. I knew that I was going to cum pretty soon and a wicked thought crossed my mind! I wanted to fuck her! I reached down and gently pulled her off of my cock. She resisted until I told her what I wanted to do! I told her to take her clothes off. She stood next to the bed and removed her clothes as I watched. She really did have a wonderful body! I soaked in the fact that her titties, while small, were perfectly shaped. Her nipples were hard and stuck out at least a half of an inch. Her stomach was firm and her hips were flared out in a way that really caused my lust to ignite! I reached out and took her hand and pulled her onto the bed.

I again kissed her deeply and rolled over on top of her. My body was huge looming over her. Her legs parted for me and I reached down and grabbed my dick, rubbing the head all over her little pussy. I put the head in the mouth of her pussy and smiled at her. She smiled back realizing that I was finally going to fuck her! Not wanting to wait, she put her hands on my ass cheeks and pulling my dick into her!

Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers