Crashing With The Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers

While tight, my dick slipped right in due to the ample lubrication provided by her pussy juice. We both fucked one another with an amazing hunger! I fucked her hard and she matched me stroke for stroke! We would take turns rolling over on top of one another. Several times I would roll her over on her stomach and I fucked her from behind as she played with her clit from the front. While in this position she had her first orgasm with me fucking her!

Her being satisfied for the moment, I proceeded to fuck her with all my might! The cum built up in my balls and started to burst forth. She stuck her ass up in the air to receive my seed. I pounded into her until my cum did burst forth and it shot deep into her tight little pussy! I then collapsed on top of her, pinning her face down to the bed.

After a minute, I let her up by rolling off of her. She climbed into my arms and reached down and played with my softening cock. She looked up at me and asked me how long before I would be ready to go again? I said, "In time baby, in time" and smiled at her. She smiled back!

We made love all that night and both called in sick the next day. Steve actually called once while we were in bed and insisted that we leave the phone off the hook so that he could hear us making love.

Lisa and I have gotten into a routine. We come home from work, eat dinner and hop into bed. On the weekend's we pretty much stay in bed.

I'm not sure what ever happened to Ken? The prosecuting attorney asked both Lisa and I if we wanted to press charges and we declined. His house went up for sale and has a sold sign on it, though we don't think that it's closed yet.

Steve is supposed to be back next Tuesday and I guess that we have an interesting chat in store. I'm still a bit nervous that the fantasy of his wife being with me might be different for him than the reality of it, but we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it! In the mean time, I'm going to enjoy this to the hilt!

Oh, by the way, my attorney called and the hearing to get the alimony reduced has been set for a couple of weeks from now. If I get that, I'll be able to move out and get my own place! Depending on what happens with Steve, I don't know that I will!

Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers