Craving Candace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached under the back of her shirt and caressed her soft brown skin. I slid my hands into the back of her tights. I was surprised since Candace was wearing a thong and that drove me wild. Candace's hands massaged my chest and pinched my nipples before rubbing on my ribs some.

I pulled her shirt off and raised her black lace bra from the bottom, so that her lush titties could fall from the cups. While sucking on her right nipple, I gently squeezed the left one. Every so often, I would flick my tongue over her nipple, just teasing it before sucking on it again. Candace began to moan softly as I kissed and sucked on her breasts and neck.

She asked me to stand up and when I did, she ran her hands around my dick that was desperately trying to get out of my pants. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. Now all I had on was a pair of black boxer briefs along with a rock dick that was nine inches long and thick. Candace licked along every vein in it before taking me in her mouth.

"Damn, she's so good." I thought as she sucked hard and fast on my erection.

I grabbed the back of her head and let Candace do her thing for a good ten minutes. When I felt myself about to nut, I stopped her.

"Shit, after that, I've got to return the favor."

I said and she was more willing to let me do so.

I pulled her tights off and laid her on the floor with nothing, but her thong on. I slid between her legs with my face inches away from her slit. I stuck out my tongue and licked the fabric covering her pussy. I pulled the thong to the side and eyed Candace's pussy for the first time.

"Damn, your pussy's pretty girl." I told her, looking almost amazed before starting to eat her out.

Every time I would suck on her clit, Candace would arch her back and moan loud as hell. I was happy that her mom wasn't home if she was going to be moaning so loud. How she was moaning though let me know I was doing my thing—and doing it well.

"Eat this pussy, Jay!" she yelled, getting into our encounter more and more.

Candace grabbed my head and pulled me further into her pussy. When I started short sucking her clit that was all she wrote. She began to wiggle around on the floor while holding my head between her legs.

"Right there, right there shit! That's what I'm talking about," she moaned. "Eat this pussy, baby! Eat it!"

I must have hit Candace's sweet spot because I found out she was a squirter as her juices flowed down my throat with some spilling down my chin. When I finished eating her, I quickly turned her over in the doggy-style position. Placing the fresh condom I always carried around with me on, I slammed into her wet pussy, giving it to her rough and hard. Normally, I would have been gentle, but the pain in my side intensified some and my thrust got stronger with each twinge of pain. I was feeling a bit freaky, so I tested the waters by taking a finger and gently pushed it in Candace's asshole.

"Oh shit Jay, what are you doing?"

"Sorry, I'll take my finger out if you want?"

Candace shook her head, "Naw, don't that feels good!"

"Mmm, you really like it?" I questioned.

"I've taken it up the ass before, so keep that up."

I laughed out loud, slowly fucking her ass with my finger while I madly fucked her pussy. Candace loved it, so everything was good.

"She's sexy, but damn. I didn't know she was a freak." I thought.

I gave her deep, long strokes for a good five minutes until Candace stopped me with a wild request.

"Shit, put your dick in my ass, Jay."

My eyes widened at her words, "Are you for real, girl?"

"Yeah, you started it—playing with ass, so finish it, boy."

I chuckled, "A'ight, you want it, you've got it, but do you really want it in your ass?"

"Yeah, I want it, Jay," she replied, looking back at me with a wink. "C'mon, I really want it."

"Okay," I shrugged.

I had to be sure she wanted to do this and Candace vehemently said yes. I aimed aimed my dick at her awaiting asshole. I teased her entrance with the tip of my manhood; making Candace beg some.

"Come on, Jaden. Push it in, babe."

"I will,"

"Just go slow though,"

I pushed the head of my dick against the entrance and heard Candace inhale deeply as I pushed into her ass, hearing a soft popping noise.

"Ahh!" she let out a pained groan. "That's it, baby, but just keep going slow."

I listened and pushed my cock slowly into her behind. Little by little my cock entered her ass as Candace relaxed her entire body. My hands grasped her hips tightly and continued to push, sinking my man meat into Candace until I was almost completely inside her again. I pushed a final time and felt my cock sink into Candace's asshole. Candace screamed loud and long with pleasure.

When I had about six inches into her, I stopped and held still. I let out a loud gasp, my legs trembling with desire as Candace groaned. After a few minutes, I began to rock my hips slowly and it only took a moment for Candace to begin to moving her ass in rhythm with my thrusts.

"Damn! It's tight! Relax Candace. Mmm, relax baby."

I continued to slowly guide my dick deeper into her ass, which made Candace groan. It looked so hot seeing my dick between her booty cheeks.

"This is incredible," I moaned.

I began to slowly move in and out of it. I could hear her breathing softly with each movement. She began to massage her pussy in order to help herself get into it even more. After a minute, I slid another two inches into her while moving in and out.

"Fuck! It's in so deep!" moaned Candace as I gradually began to increase my pace.

"Mmm, it's so tight, girl." I groaned, feeling her ass muscles flexing around me.

When she was ready to be fucked she turned her head and told me, "Get to it," and I started slamming into that juicy ass really fast, watching it beautifully ripple with my thrusts.

"Damn!" I yelled as we found our rhythm.

Our rhythm entranced me, making me go mad with lust. I grabbed her hips and slammed all the way into her ass, making her scream.

"Yes, Jay, fuck me!" she hissed. "Fuck my asshole!"

"You like it this way, baby?"

"Oh, fuck yes!"

Candace began to groan with the pleasure she received from me. She began to plead with me to fuck her harder, faster, to make her ass feel my cock. She pleaded with me to make her cum at the fast and furious rhythm of our sex while my cock slammed into her tight ass with hard thrusts.

"Fuck, baby! Oh, soon I'm going to cum!"

A minute after she screamed, Candace's body convulsed with a powerful orgasm.

"Shit! Fuck me, fuck me, Jay! I'm cumming!" she yelled in broken tones because of my deep and vigorous thrusts while her eyes curled up in her head as she squirted all over the place, cumming a second time.

"That's right, cum for me, Candace!" I moaned as the warm feeling of her juices combined with that soft ass cushioning my pelvis caused my dick to throb.

"I'm going to bust," I warned, giving her my death stroke. "Mmm, where do you want it?

"Nut on my titties, baby. Nut on my titties," she moaned.

I pulled out of Candace, standing up as she turned on her knees quickly as I stroked my dick. It only took a few good pumps when I felt my dick begin to throb as my nut began to work its way up to the surface world. This was it: the point of no return.

"Cum for me, Jay. Come on, baby." Candace coaxed me on.

"Shit!" I yelled as my dick throbbed and began to erupt.

I didn't just cum, but instead damn near exploded. Unlike many other guys, I cum like a damn fountain, which Candace was about to find out. I squirted rivers of cum all over her breasts and when I was finally done Candace broke out laughing as I crumbled to my knees.

"Damn," she said still laughing. "I wasn't expecting all that."

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't be 'cause that means I did my job."

I laughed and smiled, "You did a damn good one too."

"So did you, Jay."

"Thanks,"

With that, we cleaned up and I made my way home. The fucked up part being that now that the sex was over, the pain from the beating I took came back. It was around twelve-fifteen when I got back into the house. Luckily, Mom was sleeping, so I got out of explaining my fat lip to her. I knew wouldn't be able to get away with it tomorrow, but for that moment I was just going to relish the fact that I fucked Candace.

Crawling into bed, I found a comfortable position to lie in and thought, "Damn, I thought I'd been craving Candace before, but after tonight—I definitely need another fix of her."

12