All Comments on 'Craving Ch. 02'

by between_love_and_lust

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy crap

I'm so excited to see where this is going!! Don't keep us waiting!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Please, please, please!

I was so hoping that she would do you!

vggirl08vggirl08over 9 years ago
Oh My!!!

This was incredibly hot. I thought the first ch. was spicy but this took it to an entirely different level. The entire scene was spot on sexy and passionate. BUT the last two paragraphs wow. So looking forward to what happens next as I see something special blooming. Thanks you for writing this and sharing with us - it is fantastic - you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow...just wow!!!

This is fabulous! Don't stop now. I want to see where this will go. Perhaps the lust will lead to love. Can't wait to find out. I would give both chapters a 10 if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved this, the tension was beautiful oh & the words those are what pulled me in, great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
God this was hot.

The first part was nice and made we want more but dear God, this is soooo much better. This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I'm breathless with desire.

More, soon.

Please.

LcnmdLcnmdover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful and sexy writing, I love it!

Please continue this story and let us experience this journey further!

Thank you,

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 3!!!

Got me checking for a follow up like a junkie. Part 3 needed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

Oh my God! Ruff sex and bondage have melted me. Your cravings for your roommates willing cunt and her addiction to your beautiful tongue is soooo seductive. My hips came off the chair and I'm still shaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

I loved part 3 but I hope you continue this relationship in a part 4, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

this part is alright except for her hands being tied up, but it was only briefly so, also it was a little hard to follow, from the 1st part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!!

That was a deliciously exhausting read! Sexy. Very sexy. Loved it.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Loved ItπŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

I really recognized how Renee struggled with her inner emotions. What Liam feeling knowing how she felt about her roommate was very well established in China.1. Like I said loved it . Looking fwd to #3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's called RAPE

Lia should call the police and have them throw the book at her "lover."

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Soooo good. Good to the last drop... of womanly nectar.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

They're both so insatiable. It was a wonderful read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous