Craving Ms. Meredith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe moaned and pleaded for her to keep going. Ms. Meredith was looking at his eyes intensely, then at her work. She was expertly working his stiff rod and meaty balls. He didn’t know what hit him. I got up from the desk to watch. Her hand was slipping up and down his hard shaft, I whispered into her ear to talk dirty to him. She did, she leaned into his ear and must have said something, I think I heard her say that she always wanted to fuck him or something. She said it and put her tongue in his ear, and kind of blew on it. That’s all it took, he sprayed his hot load, and she caught it in her other hand. Hot, stringy jets of his fluid jumped and splashed against her hand.

“Make him eat it” I leaned in to say.

Ms. Meredith kissed his neck, then his face, “eat this,” she said, and put her hand to his mouth.

“Eat it,” she commanded him.

Joe stuck out his tongue and licked his come and Ms. Meredith adlibbed and pressed the palm of her hand to his mouth. “Eat it!” She said, and he did.

Joe coughed a little, but her hand came away clean. “You can go now, Joe, but don’t tell anyone what happened, or it won’t happen again”, she added.

Joe zipped himself and walked out with a strange swagger. I can tell you that Joe never had sex with Ms. Meredith again, but he did get pretty kinky for a while, I think Ms. Meredith made him a perv. But that’s another story.

With Joe gone, Ms. Meredith sat back on her desk, spread her legs and motioned me to come to her. She unzipped me, and my cock sprang out. She aimed it at her cunt and pulled me by my ass into her warmth. She was quite wet as I fucked into her. Her legs wrapped around my ass and legs, and her arms embraced my back. Her hot pussy seemed to beg at my cock as I pulled out and sucked me in as I pushed in. She was moaning and begging me to make her come. So I fucked her, feeling the wetness against my pubes and the tightness of her slit gripping my meat. I felt a hot flash in her cunt, then another. It was too much. I came into Ms. Meredith, her groans approving it. “Give it to me, baby, give it to me.”

We held each other for a few minutes, my cock shrinking to its flaccid size and falling out of her pussy. We cleaned up and headed out and talked about what she wanted to do, and what I could have her do to her later tonight, and in class tomorrow.

12