Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick694u
drdick694u
779 Followers

"Jessica, that's enough! Stop right now!" Jim said emphatically. However, in spite of his anger, he could feel a stirring in his groin at the lewdness across the table.

"...feels so good Jimmie. ...can't stop. ...hand's above my stocking now; ....fingers on my thigh. OOOuuuu, ...pinching my leg, Jimmie. ...pussy's so wet. Ohhhhh!" Jessica slouched lower on the bench and spread her legs wider to give Marcus full access to her pussy.

"Jessica, pleeeeaaase. Don't do this!" Jim tried to be defiant as he knew that his wife's bare pussy was exposed to the assaulting fingers. But, for some unexplained reason his body was responding to their depraved actions, and Jim's cock was working its way down his pants leg.

"He's rubbing my bare lips. ...so wet. Oh god, ...so hot, ...cunt needs it! ...rubbing my clit, Jimmie! He's so good! Oh, ...never felt like this. Jimmie, he's pushing his finger in me. Jim could see Marcus arm rocking back and forth. Oh ...so deep." Jessica was biting her lower lip trying to keep from screaming out. Jim had never seen his wife moan and shake like this. He was really turned on at this pornographic performance, but he was determined not to touch his own hard rod.

"Jimmie ...two fingers in me ...so full. ...rubbing my clit with his thumb. ...getting so close!" Jessica gripped Marcus shaft hard as she arched her pelvis up from the bench and pumped it up and down on his invading fingers. Marcus kept moving his fingers in and out, and rubbing her clit. They could all hear the squishing sounds from the penetrations of the drenched pussy. Jessica had her lips pressed tightly together to keep from screaming out. She could feel the surges building through her body.

Then, Jim saw her body shaking all over. How could he despise what was happening so much, and yet be so excited. Jessica was thrashing her head from side to side. Her tight lips suppressed the volume, but the booth could hear "MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm, MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm," from Jessica. There was a sheen on her face and shoulders that reflected in the faint light. She finally relaxed and sat down on the bench again. "Ohh Gaaawwddd! ...outta sight," she breathlessly sighed when she had finally recovered. She glared at Marcus with lust-filled eyes, grabbed his neck, and shoved her tongue into his mouth. Jim looked dejectedly down at his drink, and then tossed it down his throat.

"Okay ...time to go home now," Jim pronounced. Jessica grinned and nodded at him, "Yea, let's go!" Jim started to walk away, and Jessica grabbed Marcus' hand and followed after him. As Jim held the front door open for Jessica, he blurted, "Where the hell does he think he's going?" Jessica glared back, "...home with me. We're just getting started." Jim's shoulders drooped in defeat, and he slowly started moving to the car. He couldn't believe this was his wife, Jessica. She was a changed person tonight.

Marcus kept his hand on Jessica's ass, squeezing her firm spheres and stroking her crack, all the way to the car, trying to keep her body near boiling. He opened the back door for Jessica, and she crawled across the seat. Jim opened his mouth to speak, and then realized it would not do any good. When Jim got in and looked in the rear-view mirror, all he could see was Marcus sitting in the middle of the back seat with his legs straddling the transmission hump. Jessica was already pulling his head down, and Jim could see her tongue reaching into his mouth before they even started their kiss. Marcus' big black fingers were pawing her left breast. Jim saw Marcus grab the bodice of her dress and pull it down, breaking the connection to the spaghetti strap. Jessica's large round breast with its silver dollar sized pink areola and its half-inch turgid nipple was being squeezed between the black fingers. "Baby ...got great tits. ...can't wait to cum on 'em." Jessica moaned at the thought of his cream all over her flesh, the manual stimulation of his strong hand, and the illicit circumstances taking place in the back seat of Jim's car.

Jim looked out the side mirror as he backed out, and pulled out of the parking lot. "God Marcus, your cock's so hard. ...unbelievable!" Jessica breathed between kisses. Jim looked in the rearview mirror again and, between the bucket seats, could see Jessica's left hand rubbing back and forth the bulge on the inside of Marcus' leg. He picked up the reflected light from her diamond ring as her hand moved along the rod. "Oh God ...got to see it!" exclaimed Jessica. She reached up and turned on the dome light which focused on Marcus' crotch. Jessica unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his waist band, and pulled his zipper down. He wasn't wearing any underwear, so as she plunged her hand through the opening, she rubbed across his course curly pubic hair until she reached the base of his monstrous log. The skin felt so smooth, but was as hard as a rock. She couldn't slide her hand down much farther because of his pants, and she couldn't pull his cock out due to its rigidity. "...get your pants off! ...gotta play...!" Marcus raised his pelvis as Jessica pulled on the waistband of his pants. As more and more of his cock was revealed, Jessica couldn't believe how wide and long it was. When she finally got his pants past the head, it flipped up and slapped her in the cheek. "Oh my God ...enormous!" she exclaimed.

Jessica tugged his pants over his shoes and socks, and then rose up to look at his cock. It was standing straight up pointing to the ceiling of the car. With the overhead light on, it appeared to be on center stage. The entire stiff pole was a dark ebony. The underside had a ridge down the middle, and thick veins winding up to the apple-sized head. The ridge around the head flared beyond the shaft and sloped up to the smooth tip with a gaping slit. Between Marcus legs was his scrotum with two tangerine-sized balls. Jessica was awestruck by the size and stiffness of his extended black hose. She was incredulous, fearful and thrilled all at once.

"Wha'da ya think?" as if Marcus didn't know by looking at Jessica's wide open eyes and mouth. "Baby, grab me!" Hesitantly, Jessica reached for the massive rod with both hands. Her fingers would not quite go around the pulsing shaft, and even with both hands on it, there was still several inches left over. Jim could see her white hands holding the black tube in the mirror. Marcus reached behind Jessica's head, and started pulling her towards the flared knob of his cock. "Baby, kiss my cock with those sexy lips!" Jessica pursed her pink lips and kissed the head lightly, then came back and gave it a longer kiss with parted lips. Then her tongue slipped out, licked the taut smooth skin on the top over the slit, swirled slowly around the helmet several times, and then circled the ridge with the tip. "Yea baby ...sweet married lips ...so good on my cock! ...gonna make me feel soooo goooooood!"

To Jim, glancing in mirror, it was almost like watching a porno flick, except the beautiful sexy star was his wife, and they were in his car driving to his house. He watched Jessica bend down and start to lick the stiff black roll, sticking her tongue way out, and laying it flat against the underside of Marcus' cock, and bringing it back up to the ridge of the head. She gradually moved her hands down, and started her licking further and further towards the base of the pole. The unyielding black pole was glistening with her saliva. She moved one hand out of the way, and reached down to massage the prominent testicles in his sack. Rubbing and rolling his balls between her fingers, she could not believe how big they were. "Got black jizz 'specially for you. Keep us goin' all night!" Jim was thunderstruck by what he had just heard, but Jessica was aroused by the thought of an all-night session and felt another gush of juice flood between her legs.

Jessica's left hand started to pump up and down on the wet shinny shaft. As her tongue reached the head, she could taste something new. She looked and saw Marcus' pre-cum seeping out of the slit. It was flowing over the top and down the shaft, and was almost as much as a full orgasm from Jim. She started licking up the salty liquid, savoring the strong masculine taste of his clear viscous love juice, and then placing her lips over the head and started sucking it in. Jessica felt pressure on the back of her head, and had to open her jaws wide to slide down further over the head in response to Marcus' control. When her lips passed over the ridge, her mouth was almost completely full dark cockmeat, and she could feel her lips stretched tight to fit around his cock's circumference. "That's it baby; wrap those sweet wedded lips around my black cock. You'll love it when you take it all."

In spite of his repugnance to condone what was going on in the back seat, Jim couldn't believe how sexy it was to watch Jessica bobbing up and down on Marcus' dark rod, and masturbating it with her other hand. He could feel his own cock push against his pant leg as it tried to straighten out, and he had a hard time keeping his eyes on the traffic and the stoplights. Jessica was absorbed with the exhilaration of sucking this fantasy cock. She was bobbing faster and faster, the saliva and pre-cum was flooding out of her mouth saturating the shaft, lubricating her hand's movement. The emotion of her actions has caused her pussy to flood the inner parts of her thighs.

"Jimmie ...you ever seen anything like this?" Jessica inquired, offering his cock to the mirror. "...can't wait to get home to fuck it. ...have to have it now!" Jim was again shocked at his conservative wife's complete transformation tonight and the language she was using. Marcus grinned at her regarding the irresistibility of his cock to another horny female. Jessica bunched the skirt of her dress around her waist and stepped over Marcus, so she was straddling his waist while kneeling on the seat. "Gotta feel it in my pussy! Oh, Jimmie ...so big and hard." Jim looked in the mirror. He could see the two tan moons of his wife's luscious round ass, and her drenched pussy lips peering out between her legs, as Jessica was leaning forward, her back pressed against the roof of the car, and her head braced against Marcus' shoulder. Her left hand was wrapped around the dark ominous phallus and Jim could see the glint of her wedding bands as she tugged on it. Jessica was kneeling with her thighs straight, and Marcus' swelled head was almost touching her dripping lips.

Jessica squatted just a little, and began to stroke her furrow with his massive head. They were both so excited that it was impossible to tell whether the moisture was his or hers. "OH Jimmie ...cock ...so excited ...shaking. ...rubbing his big cock against my clit! OOOOHHHHH!" Jim could see that the immense head push her lips to the side as she rubbed it the length of her sodden slit. "My cock makin' your pussy wet baby?" teased Marcus. "You're a slut in heat! Wait 'til it's fucking in and out! We'll see you scream!"

"Oh yeah, I want it. ...never ever wanted to get fucked soooooo bad!"

Jessica started to pull up on Marcus' rod as she sat down on it. Jim was aghast as he saw the big head cram itself between Jessica's soaked lips. She dropped about 4 inches and let out a banshee scream that jerked Jim's eyes back to the mirror. He could see the monstrous black rod extended out between her legs and her hand enveloped around the shaft. Jessica used her thighs to slide up and down the pole feeling the rim of his head bind on her slick inner walls. She would raise up until the head was about to pop out, stretching the opening of her orifice, and then slowly slide down feeling the channel being wedged open again. OOOOOOOHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" she would moan with each ebb and flow. Jessica had never felt such a ruckus of sensations in her pussy before.

She kept moving her hand down towards the base of Marcus' cock as she skewered herself on his ebony rod getting a little more inside her flooded canal each time. Jim could see six or seven inches of Marcus' drenched shank between her hand and pussy lips each time she came up. Fresh sensations were escalating in her belly as unexplored areas of her channel were expanded by the advance of the fantastic black stake driving towards her womb. "OOOHHH what an enormous cock! Love your fucking cock in me! OOOHHH ...never knew it could be so good!"

"Told you you'd be screaming for it! Found out what black cock feels like now. How's it compare to that little white dick?"

"Can't compare! Loooooove big black cock!" said Jessica, as she recalled the ecstasy of the actresses in the movies, and continued to pump up and down.

"Better'n Jimmie's little stick?"

"Can't touch me there! Oh, my Gaaawwwwdddd! So enormous!"

Jim couldn't believe what he was hearing, or seeing. Her juices were flowing down the black shaft, soaking Marcus' legs and the car seat. Jessica was flying up and down the stiff pole. Marcus' black hands were splayed across her contracting white ass cheeks, with a middle finger working into her anal opening. Jessica was panting, screaming, crying and then climaxing. "I'm cuuuummmmmmminnnng! Oh my Gawd!" as she speared herself with the dark post. "...so fantastic. Oh, oh, oh, yyyyyeeeeesssss!" as she shook all over. His head was banging at the entrance to her womb as she still had her hand around the base. "OH, OHH, OHHHH my Gaaaawwwddd!" as she at last slumped against Marcus' chest, feeblely kissing his neck with the little energy she had left. Jim could see her drenched hand, covered with their wet mixed nectar, still grabbing the black shaft.

His large black pole felt so good inside her, she just kept sitting on it. Occasional spasms of her walls would grip and massage the pole as the aftershocks trembled through her body. As Jessica slowly revived, she realized that this had only whetted her appetite for more!

Jim pulled the car all the way into the garage so none of the neighbors would see Jessica get out of the car in her state of undress with a black man. "Okay, we're home," he announced disgustedly, anticipating more wickedness from the two of them.

Jessica moaned, "MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Cock's so incredible!" and pulled Marcus' mouth to hers. Her tongue swept around his orifice and dueled with his tongue. She licked his ear and murmured "Let's go upstairs and have a real fuck!" She slowly raised and lowered her ass a couple of times letting his rod rub the length of her canal. "Ooooowwww!"It felt sooooo nice! She finally lifted off his ebony pole, which was smeared with their juices, and pouted, "Awwwwwww," that she was no longer stretched over him. But then she considered what was ahead.

Jessica opened the car door, grabbed Marcus' hand, and pulled him towards the house. She stepped out of her dress and left it on the garage floor, leaving her dressed in only her bra pulled below her breasts, her sheer black garter belt, dark nylons with seems, and high heels. She looked just like one of the "cum-fuck-me" models in a skin mag. Marcus looked a little ludicrous in his open shirt, shoes and socks, but Jessica grasped his shiny wet still-hard shaft and was tugging him to come with her.

Jim had already gone into the house and was standing in the family room as Jessica and Marcus came in. "Whoa, looks like Jimmie kinda liked seeing his wife get off in the car!" exclaimed Marcus as he pointed towards Jim's groin. Three pairs of eyes went to the wet spot at the top of the left leg of Jim's pants. "Got turned on by seeing her take a real man's cock up her pussy, huh, Jimmie?"

"Come on Marcus, let's go show him again! Follow us Jimmie ...see how it's really done!" mocked Jessica! Still pulling Marcus by his large appendage, Jessica started climbing the stairs. Marcus admired her heart-shaped ass cheeks vacillating in front of him and knew he had to take her from behind before the night was over. They were so erotic framed by her garter belt, suspenders and the laced tops of her nylons. She pulled him down the hall and then into the master bedroom, with its large king-sized bed, covered with a spread and piled with pillows. "There Marcus, ...playground!" Jessica turned towards Marcus and pulled his shirt apart popping off the buttons, and stripped it down his arms. She then began lightly clawing his chest with her finger nails. "Oh, Gawd! What a body!" as she grazed his pecs with her manicured nails, and then she pinched his stiff nipples between her fingers causing Marcus to jerk forward trapping his massive tool between their stomachs. Jessica felt the hot spike and ground her mound against his cock. "...gonna get it so good tonight!"

"My hot married slut wants more of this big black cock, does she?" as he pulled her against his rod with his black hands on her ass, rubbing her pussy side to side against it. Jim walked into the room and saw his wife's mouth working on Marcus' lips and obviously thrusting her tongue inside, and his long black fingers pressed into the flesh of her ass cheeks. Jessica's white hands were running all over his dark skin, as she enjoyed the feel of his muscular shoulders, arms and back. She grabbed his butt feeling the hard round muscles of each cheek and the hollow dimples on both sides. Her pussy tingled with the thought that these robust muscles were going to be driving Marcus' immense rod deep into her soon.

Jim was so angry at their unashamed display, but he could do nothing, and their erotic play and the exotic contrast of his ebony skin against her lightly suntanned body fascinated his hedonistic interests. "Jimmie boy, take your clothes off so you can pull your pud when you get hot!" commanded Marcus as he pulled his tongue from Jessica's mouth. "Gonna see your hot wife do things you've never dreamt of!" as he stroked a finger in the crevice of Jessica's ass. He pushed against her dark rear hole making her press her love mound harder against his massive cock.

Marcus lifted his hand, and gave Jessica a sharp slap on her right rear globe. Jessica moaned teasingly in pain, and Jim was startled by the sound as he was trying to take off his trousers. He could see the white skin, which had been hidden from the sun under her bikini bottom, turn a bright scarlet. "Okay, you married cock slut, get on the bed ...show me where you want this big black cock!" Jessica had never been commanded like this in her life, but the domination of this unbelievable sex machine excited her, and she felt her insides flood. She climbed on the bed, laid her head among the pillows, and placed her strapped high-heeled shoes flat on the bed with her knees bent and wide apart. Her firm round tits were standing up from her chest capped by her pink stimulated areola and nipples, rising and falling with her shallow breathing, anticipating what was imminent. Her bare pussy lips where still apart from their earlier coupling, and her inner thighs were shinning with the juices that had run down her legs. The tops of her stockings were darker where the fluid had soaked into the nylons. "Come on baby, do me. ...ready for you!" cried Jessica as she pulled her swollen lips to the side exposing her soaked pink canal. "Oh, fill me up with that fuckin' marvelous black cock of yours!" Jim had never heard his wife beg to be fucked like this before, and she looked the part of a high-class prostitute in her stockings and shoes. He felt his cock tweak as he stood naked watching this surreal happening.

Marcus took off his shoes and socks and crawled onto the bed from the bottom. His eyes were focused on her soaked pink gash. "That's it slut, show me how much you want my cock! That's the hottest wedded pussy I ever seen! I'm lucky most of them aren't taken care of properly!" He hooked his arms behind her thighs, and putting his weight on them, pushed her legs up towards her chest, causing her pussy to open further. He bent his head down and began to kiss and lick her supple sensitive inner thighs above the stockings. "You sure put out a lot of juice! That's a hungry married cunt!" The feathery touches of his lips, tongue and mustache sent sparks towards Jessica's groin, making her squirm. "AAAAHHHHHH!" Marcus wet his tongue with lots of saliva and drew it up the crease between the top of her leg and her puffy lips. "OOOOOOhhhhhh!" Jessica moaned as she raised her pelvis trying to get him closer to her core. The big flat strong tongue then started at the bottom of her cleft and ran up each lip.

drdick694u
drdick694u
779 Followers