All Comments on 'Crazy Summer Ch. 03'

by tankrabbit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

He should of let his sister have sex with him first.

Would of been a good story if he did.

dixiedoggdixiedoggover 10 years ago
hate stories with whips

The part where the girls cuss each other and the aunt goes nazi on her niece could have been left out ....if this was real and my aunt tied me up and whipped me i would have stomped a mudhole in her ass when i got free not have sex with her....the violence ruined this story for me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eh..

I didn't like this part so much. Although it puts a nice spin on things not typically seen, I think this story would have been much better trying to sneak around and waiting for the sex between Cindy and Don. I know if I were in Don's shoes I would not allow my aunt to take me like that.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Pretty good

Started better than it ended but your the writer.I havn't written a single page couple of things not for me.If i want a cow I'll take a gurnsey or a jersey. Don't care for giant grotesque tits, also loyalty to my brothers and sisters is absolute.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 9 years ago
liked it ok

Well enough written but not really my cup of tea.I care nothing for skag's with oversized tits nor disloyal little piss aunts either. The little prick knew his sisters plans and sold her out for a giant breasted skag I'm out.Should have been sis first even though she and mom had those grosse oversized tits also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
meh

It was great until the lonely hag got involved. Don wad supposed to let Cindy be his first and they agreed to that, and he gave up his first for some desprate cougar. i felt betrayed for her.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 8 years ago
I have to second that Anonymous

The boy betrayed his sister for a cow with oversized disgusting tits.However you do have skills. Try again next one knock up sis milk the cow and give her some hay.

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23over 7 years ago
what about the mother?

will she next in the lesbo harem and don be left out i thought this was a mother /son story not lesbo s&m story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous