Crazy Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tankrabbit
tankrabbit
201 Followers

Of course I already knew that the two of them had been playing lesbian games and suspected it had been more than the one time I spied on them. I acted surprised though and Cindy, who was still on my lap, was frozen by Elaine's entrance and admission.

"Well what do you have to say for yourself Cindy, how long have you been fucking your poor little brother anyway?" She demanded.

I loved the way Elaine was making me out to be the innocent victim and Cindy the sole aggressor, it was nice to see Cindy squirm for answers for a change, she was usually so over confident and domineering, especially before our trip up here.

"We haven't fucked at all, Don is still a virgin., and as you can see he doesn't seem to be resisting too much" Cindy replied quickly, trying to add a little offense to her answer suggesting it was okay to fuck a virgin brother as long as he was willing.

"Do you think that matters you little slut. He's still your brother, virgin or not. Besides, how can you tell he's still a virgin? How do you know someone else hasn't fucked him already?"

"Believe me I know," responded Cindy very confidently, "you have to understand that this seduction has been going on for some time and I know Don wouldn't fuck anyone else before he lost it with me, why would he? I am the obvious one to take his cherry, I would have screwed him weeks ago if it hadn't been for the timing of me going on the pill and having to wait for my period to be safe. There's been no one else for him since we got here and I know he was a virgin before we came up, that is unless he lied to me."

She gave me one of her patented looks of forcefulness and I quickly responded that I had not lied a bit, which was absolutely true, I was a virgin the last time I told her I was. "See, he is a virgin and I believe him, just as a sister should."

"Stand up right now you little slut and don't talk to me in that tone of voice. This is my house and I will ask the questions and determine the extent of your conniving, sneaky ways and the appropriate punishment." Even I was surprised at the tone in our Aunts voice and I could tell Cindy was also.

Cindy stood up in front of me, my cock standing up after her. I was having trouble keeping a straight face at the predicament Cindy was in. It was time she was taught a lesson about how to treat people and I think Elaine was going to give her one.

"Your mom warned me about how you always tried to control poor Don and how much of a gentleman he was by not retaliating. I can only imagine how you seduced the poor boy into thinking the only way for him to lose his virginity was with you. How selfish you are. I can see by the size of his cock that you were probably only thinking of your own satisfaction with having that monster stuffed up you cunt. You're too young to be allowed to subject this poor boy to your manipulations and inexperience. As much as I love you Cindy you have to be taught that the world doesn't center on you or your desires. You will be punished for your attitude and given a demonstration of what it is like to be a real woman at the same time. Both of you come into my room immediately."

"We don't have to go if we don't want to, right Don?" Cindy looked at me pleadingly for support. "You're the one that barged in here without even knocking, invading our privacy!" Cindy was definitely on the offensive again.

"Don't resist Cindy, Don take her by the arms and let's get going, believe me you're going to want to stay on my good side." She said this to me as a veiled threat so Cindy wouldn't suspect we were in it together.

I stood up, and with my prick poking through the opening in my robe I grabbed Cindy by the arms and directed her after Elaine down the hall and into her room. She struggled a bit cursing me and Elaine at the same time, but I was a lot stronger than she was and had no trouble lifting her up and carrying her along.

As we entered Elaine indicated the foot of the bed and I set Cindy down in that location. Elaine went into one of her dresser drawers and pulled out some short lengths of soft rope and told me to tie my sister to one of the bedposts. The bedpost was high and had lots of grooves making it easy to secure her with her arms high over her head. Cindy struggled a bit, but not a lot, which made me think she may be enjoying this change in events. For myself I was really enjoying seeing her in a submissive position.

I did the same with her feet. I enjoyed looking at my sister standing there, unable to move at the foot of the bed. My cock remained hard during all this and I couldn't help but be pleased observing my overconfident sister in such a helpless position. Elaine brought several belts of various lengths over and threw them on the bed in front of Cindy.

"What are you going to do you bitch, you have no right. I can do anything I want with my brother and you can't do anything about it." Cindy yelled.

"If you say anything again without being spoken to first I will have Don gag you. I'm going to punish you and teach you a lesson in sensitivity, that's what I'm going to do." Elaine said.

Elaine reached down and picked up a thin belt and wrapped it several times around her palm. Without warning she brought it back and hit Cindy on the ass with it leaving a red welt for the effort. Cindy screamed and was about to start yelling when Elaine reminded her about the gag, which shut her up real fast.

"You must have thought I was blind, the way you teased Don by wearing that skimpy little bikini of yours. That's why I decided to wear mine, so he wouldn't think you were the only one in the world that could wear something like that. The way you bent over so he could see down your tops and wiggled your ass without letting him touch you was downright disgusting." Elaine raised the belt again and brought it down hard on Cindy's ass, leaving a matching welt on the opposite cheek.

"And tonight, do you honestly believe I didn't notice the way you wore no underwear and hiked your skirt up for your brother to see your little cunt? I can't believe you have to tease someone so much to get attention. You should try to be more like your real self instead of some insecure little slut that has to control people to feel good about herself. Do you even have a clue what I'm talking about?" Elaine asked, clearly wanting an answer.

"It wasn't just me you know. He was after me since the trip up here and it was all I could do to keep him from fucking me before I was ready." Cindy replied defensively. Elaine didn't like the response and whacked Cindy on the ass again.

"You expect me to believe that you little whore. Anyone can see that Don was innocent here and if it wasn't for his loving aunt god knows what you would have done to him. Don't you understand, Don's not your cock toy to play with at will and probably discard once you're satisfied. He's a real person and has to be treated with the utmost respect.

"Don, take that robe off, I'll guess I have to show this retched little creature what I mean." I did as I was told and Elaine strapped Cindy a couple of more times causing her to whimper a bit. I liked that sound and when I laid on my back in front of her on the bed my hard cock was standing almost straight up.

"Now watch and learn little girl and let a real woman show you how to treat a man."

Elaine crawled on the bed beside me kneeling at my hips and removed her robe, exposing her lingerie glad body to my complete delight. She bent over and sucked the knob of my cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around the glans causing my prick to jump in anticipation. She stood up on the bed above me and told me to sit up, that I had some work to do. I slid up the mattress and placed a couple of pillows behind my head and watched as she planted her spiked high heel shoe on my stomach and undid the clasps holding up her stocking.

She had me reach up and roll the stocking down her leg and removed her foot from the shoe so I could pull it off her foot. She threw the shoe on the floor and had me hand her the stocking. She repeated the same thing with the other leg except this time I undid the clasps and was able to get a good feel of the inside of her thigh as I rolled it down her leg. She took the first stocking and squatted over my cock and pulled it over the head, encasing my prick in the soft silk material and stroking me a couple of times while she was at it.

She then stood up again and indicated that I was to pull down her garter belt, which I gladly did. She had trimmed the hair around her pussy to just a small triangle and I had no problem seeing the moist lips of her cunt glistening right before my eyes. She took my head and pushed it right into her muff allowing me to smell the wonderful odor of her womanhood. I tilted my head and she tilted her pelvis the opposite way allowing me to stick my tongue against her clit and lick some of the juices from her. She stepped back a bit and turned around so she was facing Cindy.

"I want to watch your face as I take your prize from you," she said tauntingly. She sat down between my legs and told me to undo the bra clasps on the back. I complied of course.

I took my time with the bra but when I finally had the strap open I ran my hands up and down her back rubbing her skin lightly relieving the tension. I loved the way the bra had marked her back and the contrast it had with her white skin. She sighed and pulled the bra from the front and tossed it on the floor as well. My cock was running up her back still encased in the silk stocking, throbbing like it had never throbbed before. I looked at Cindy who was looking at us in disbelief with her mouth hanging open.

She leaned back into my torso pinning my cock between us and allowing me to wrap my arms around her to feel her breasts. I loved this so much I could have stayed there fondling her for eternity spewing cum in between our bodies. I kneaded and caressed her breasts and soon milk was coming from the nipples. I brought my hand back licking the milk from my palm and looking at Cindy remembering how much she had enjoyed sucking these a few days before when I spied on here and Elaine.

I reached the other hand down and found Elaine playing with her clitoris as I rubbed her tits. I joined her and both of us shoved a finger up her tunnel at the same time. She jumped from the penetration and moaned from the pleasure. I continued to rub her tit pinching the nipple occasionally and feeling the milk running out. She turned her head and I leaned slightly and kissed her vigorously, playing swords without tongues and keeping our mouths open enough for Cindy could see the whole thing.

I was humping here back now and knew I couldn't hold off much longer. Elaine sensed this also and stood up again and removed the stocking from my cock at the same time. The end was covered with pre-cum and she walked over and rubbed it under Cindy's nose.

"I'm going to love fucking him in front of you, that's almost as much fun as having that great big cock up my cunt. Oh I forgot, you didn't know that Don and I have been fucking for a few days now. I just couldn't stand watching you tease him and put him off like you did. So even if I hadn't of stopped you tonight, he was my virgin and I can't tell you how great it felt to take his cherry." Cindy did not like this bit of news one bit judging by her reaction.

"You bastards, what do you mean you've been fucking already, Don just lied to me telling us he was a virgin." Then she turned on Elaine. "You're just a whore yourself you know," she spat, "I know exactly what kind of slut you are and I am going to show Don too. You just wait." You could see how mad Cindy had become. Elaine didn't respond except by balling up the nylon and stuffing it in Cindy's mouth. She then stood in front of her and rubbed her milk filled breasts against Cindy's tits, letting some milk smear between them.

I was flat on my back now and Elaine backed up and squatted down onto my prick with here ass facing me. She gently lowered herself onto my engorged shaft, slowly pumping up and down, in and out, taking more with each downward thrust. Slowly but surely she was able to take all of me and sat there filled with cock. All the time she was doing this she told Cindy about the first time she had fucked me and how I had not lied to her earlier because I was a virgin until just a few days ago, and was the last time I had been asked.

She rose up and slammed herself down again harder than she ever had before and I felt her muscles tighten and she pulled up again and repeated this again and again, impaling herself on my cock. I told her I was about to cum and she just sped up the pace and started screaming in ecstasy as I pumped my load into her pulsating cunt. She sat down on me again after I had blown and squeezed my softening prick with her cunt muscles, sighing in the aftermath of our mutual orgasm.

After a minute she slid off me and rolled to the side and put her head on my stomach. We both looked at Cindy, she was plainly in heat. She had worked her angles up the bedpost giving her enough freedom to spread her knees apart and rub her pussy up against the wood pole. It had not been easy and frankly I didn't see that it was worth the effort, but she was definitely getting off on it. She looked pleadingly with her eyes at us, begging us to let her down.

"We'll untie you as long as you promise to be good and do everything I say, you just have to learn to respect others and that you don't always get what you want." Elaine stated. Cindy quickly nodded in agreement so I stood up and untied her bonds and helped her over to the side of the bed. The stocking was still in her mouth and I was surprised that she had not pulled it out on her own. Elaine smiled up at her and reached up and slowly pulled the stocking out.

"Very good Cindy, not pulling this out on your own is a good sign that you are ready to comply," Elaine said as she threw the moist stocking on the floor. "Now lay down my dear, Aunt Elaine has a present for you."

Cindy lay on her back and looked over to Elaine expectantly. Elaine moved towards her and brought her leg over Cindy's body and lowered her pussy to Cindy's face stopping inches from her face. My jism was starting to drip out of her cunt and onto Cindy's face, mouth and tongue. "Suck my cunt dry you slut, eat your brothers seed from me." Elaine commanded.

She moved herself lower and Cindy raised her head to her pussy and began to lap up the sex juices in earnest. Elaine was grinding her pelvis into her face and if it weren't for the continuous slurping sounds I'd have thought Cindy was smothering. Finally Elaine move off and bent and kissed Cindy full on the lips, licking of the excess spunk that was covering the young ladies face. "Good job sweetie, now I want you to get your brother hard again so you can have your reward."

Cindy eagerly sat up and moved toward me as I stood at the foot of the bed. Without saying a word she took my prick in her mouth and started licking and sucking with wild abandonment. Elaine rolled off the bed and we could hear her go in the bathroom and have a pee. We could hear her stream of urine hitting the water with its distinctive noise. Cindy just kept on sucking and I could feel my prick coming back to life in her mouth.

Elaine returned and opened a drawer, removing a number of objects that I couldn't really see from the corner of my eye. She moved toward the bed and I noticed a vibrator or dildo and a tube of something in her hand. She watched the action for a minute and decided to join in after shaking her head.

"Now Cindy, you are definitely making a valiant effort and it is having positive results, judging by the growth of his prick. However, if you pull his cock at the same time with your hand it reacts more quickly and you get to wrap your fingers around his thick meat. Let me show you." Cindy obediently backed away and allowed Elaine access. Needless to say the more experienced woman had a very positive effect on me and I was soon hard as a ramrod again.

"You try it now," Elaine instructed. Cindy returned her head to my cock and I could feel the fingers of both her hands wrapped around me. As she sucked she moved her hands up and down squeezing hard on the up stroke and letting off a bit on the down, a very quick study.

"I think we had better stop this before he blows in your mouth," Elaine said. "Now I have figured out how we could lose two cherries in one night and that will be your present. Get up on your hands and knees like a bitch in heat." Cindy wasted no time at all and changed position on the bed. Elaine reached over and brought the tube of lube over and put a generous dollop on Cindy's ass hole.

"Now we'll see just how adventurous you are, we'll let Don lose his anal cherry on your virgin ass, that way you both get to pop a cherry tonight." Elaine explained.

"I don't think that tool of his will fit up my ass," replied Cindy.

"Sure it will sweetie, we just have to get it ready." Elaine explained as she was rubbing the lube over her anus she easily slipped one finger and then another one up Cindy's asshole.

Cindy gasped but after a few pumps was pushing back on Elaine's hand wanting more. Elaine reached for the tube again and brought a thin dildo with her and smeared the lubricant all over it. She placed the head against the opening and slowly inserted it. The head popped in suddenly and Elaine slowly worked the device further in, giving it a bit of a twist on the way.

"Do you like that up your ass you little bitch, I sure hope you do because you haven't felt anything yet. Cindy was pushing back onto the dildo obviously enjoying the sensation when Elaine suddenly removed it. She then repeated the same again with a dildo that was a little fatter. Cindy moaned as it entered. I couldn't tell if it was from pleasure at first, but she was clearly enjoying it when Elaine removed it and her ass stayed open a bit in anticipation.

Elaine moved out of the way and gestured for me to move in behind Cindy's ass. I did as instructed and Elaine grabbed my stiff cock and smeared it with more lube and placed the head at the opening.

"Now don't force it Don, this will take a minute and there's no way you can really fuck her hard at first with the cock you have. Just take it easy and everything will be fine."

I gently pushed my hips forward and felt the resistance of the tight little hole. I kept up the pressure and suddenly her sphincter muscle relaxed and the head of my cock disappeared up her ass. It felt like a vice was surrounding my cock and I stopped to enjoy the tightness for a moment. I was just about to push a bit again when I felt Cindy move backwards, taking control of the situation. She slowly moved backwards and stopped with about four inches in and then moved forward. She went back and forth like this for awhile each time taking more in and eventually limiting out at six inches or so. Elaine maneuvered herself underneath Cindy and I could feel her hair brush against my balls as she licked Cindy's cunt.

Cindy had stopped pushing back and forth, as I took over and she stayed still, muttering, "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, lick my cunt, lick my cunt."

This went on for a few minutes until she tensed on a forward stroke and I could feel her orgasm with great force. I pulled my cock out and jacked it off spraying my spunk all over her back and ass. I laid my cock on the crack and left it there, a natural resting-place.

Elaine moved out from under her niece and looked at the globs of cum sprayed across her back. Cindy collapsed on the bed face down and Elaine licked my spunk off her back and tongued her ass crack from top to bottom. I had never thought about fucking anyone up the ass but it was definitely an experience and, under the circumstances, a wild turn on. I got off the bed and went in the bathroom to clean myself up. When I returned Cindy and Elaine were lying side by side talking things over.

tankrabbit
tankrabbit
201 Followers