Crazy Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tankrabbit
tankrabbit
202 Followers

"Come over here Don and lay down." Elaine said. I walked to the bed and looked at the too gorgeous women looking up at me, both smiling. I snuggled into position beside Elaine and felt a peace wash over my body.

"I've just explained to Cindy that in the future she will be a little less aggressive and a lot more cooperative around you. Her punishment will continue for the next few days until I am satisfied that she has changed a few of her attitudes. Now I want you both to suck my tits."

She tilted our heads towards her massive breasts at the same time and we both latched on and started to suck. Cindy looked at me and I could see a degree of contentment in her eyes. We sucked for a long time and I watched Cindy fall asleep, with Elaine soon following. I laid awake for a while wondering what it was going to be like for the rest of the summer, the first two weeks certainly had changed my life and turned this into a truly crazy summer. I finally drifted off dreaming of all the ladies in my life right now, including my mother and even little old Madeline at the lingerie shop.

tankrabbit
tankrabbit
202 Followers