All Comments on 'Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 07'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hmm not sure

not sure what i'm thinking.. i'm really disappointed in anna's possible behaviour, but think things need to move up between darci and him.. i'll be looking forward to more though to see where you take it.

Jonx178Jonx178about 13 years ago
hmmm...

is it just me or is he a bit slow on the whole anna issue, i mean common he has heard evidence from 3 different sources and yet he still 'wonders' why she was sore??? give me a break, the deceiving lil slut is obviously just using him for his dick, think she would be fucking him if his dick was 6 in instead of 9? cant wait for him to get a clue and confront her about it. great chapter all around though cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a guy needs a few morals

Find a friend for darci.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good but little slow

I have rated this story a full 5. I still think that the plot is moving a little slow. Anna and the `sex club`issue must be dealt with by the guy quickly.. What is he waiting for despite having so many sources to confirm this. Also story can move faster, i mean maybe if you find time you could post 2 chapters a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Four Thumbs Up.

I'm loving the series and have no complaints about the pace of the plot. The pool scene with Penny was extremely hot, thanks. Not really into the incest angle - I'm praying our boy will find some strange ass at the lake house. Of course Anna also appears to be due an angry fucking, unless she's just sore from her birth control (and hopefully not herpes).

bkdarkcambkdarkcamabout 13 years ago
great job

another excellent chapter. a bit slow on the exposition but well worth the payoff in the pool. i don't mind the possible incest (in fact i find it extremely hot if handled correctly), and i'm actually curious to see if davey will get some more of penny or even katie. but still very good story. one of the best on the site right now

BluJBluJabout 13 years ago
Excellent but Annoyed

Great chapter. I'm glad to see it continuing. However, I agree w/ some other comments. I think he needs to confront Anna over the whole "sex club" thing. It's your story, take it wherever you want, but, for what its worth, I'd like to see David end up w/ Katie and enlist Monica as an ally (w/ benefits) in getting the dirt on Anna.

Just my 2 cents, keep writing!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Love your stuff but the sexual tension with the sister isn't something that fits well with this story- seems a little off

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why?

Your story has has no conflict other than can David fuck Anna this minute. He's supposed to think of this girl as his girlfriend yet he knows she is huge slut. The sex club? I was convinced he'd go ballistic but he just wanted to fuck again. I don't know a single soul in a single situation who would tolerate that.

Not all negative. Great sex scenes well written. I have enjoyed many of your other stories but this sex club thing needs to be resolved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.