All Comments on 'Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 10'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have waited so long for this chapter, but it feels like you're dragging it out and for what? It's time Anna got what was coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anna's admission

It's time for Anna to come clean and things with Megan to flourish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Time to pound both Darci and Megan, I'd say. Glad to see you're continuing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good! I'd even say awesome......

..but personally the only gripe i have is you take too long between installments. SO LONG that I had to go back and read chapter in-order to remember the story. That is kind of too much. So can you for the love of your readers do a speedier job and please go ahead to finish the story even if it is 20 more chapters at a faster pace.? Please have mercy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not the best chapter

So I have an issue with the fact that based on his feelings for Megan that he so readily just did whatever Anna wanted whenever she wanted it. I feel as though Megan should just give up on him. I also think by now he should have already been having a sit down conversation with Anna about their relationship and what she is doing when they aren't together. Who knows maybe this chapter is just a setup for what is about to happen in the next one. Seems like if he was married to Anna he might be a bit of a cuckold.

Just my opinion. I still love your work and will continue to read all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great chapter

I thought the beach sex scene was awesome.

I think David should consider talking to Anna about an open relationship. Seems like she'd be down for it. Then he could bang Katie and Penny openly, and possibly Megan if she gets horny enough.

I'm glad you backed off the incest angle. It's a serious turnoff for people who don't have that specific fetish.

But speaking of fetishes, I bet there are some hot Asian chicks at his college...

Katinkakoers80Katinkakoers80almost 12 years ago
Awesome

I agree with some of the other writers: I guess David is still just following his dick. If he accepts that Anna probably has some whoring business on the side, sucking off the football team whenever she has her pigtails on, he should at least be conciously accepting having sloppy seconds. If this is like a coming of age story, I would expect that David will, at some time, make other concious decisions too: he might want to go for Megan out of love and have some pussy on call which she may enjoy too (Anna, Tracy, Penny).

Technically I see a lot of typo's: when instead of went (spelling corrector?), to instead of too. Also, suddenly Anna turns out to have a belly piercing too when they go shopping. Earlier it was just Penny's cousin who had one and a tongue ring too. (Might be a nice turn if Anna gets a tongue or nipple ring too) ;-)

In general: again one of your fantastic stories!! Love hem all.

xxx

Kat

bkdarkcambkdarkcamalmost 12 years ago
great chapter

now i wanna see what happens between david and darci. keep the chapters coming

Jack_RussellJack_Russellalmost 12 years ago
Just when I thought David was wising up...

...Anna gets him to think only with his dick. I can understand the going back and forth about his feelings about Anna, but I would have thought Meagan would have made the decision to dump Anna easy.

I still expect something with Darci, though. Reading all these stories in sequence, I suspect *something* is going to happen with those two.

Keep the stories coming. I know where I would like to see it go; I hope it's where you're taking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously disappointed

No resolution!! Ten chapters and no resolution. I hope there is more coming with a happy ending.

mBrowmBrowover 11 years ago
Patience!

Kind Anonymous -Seriously disappointed, we must be gracious, grasshopper. The author has picked up his pace, so we should be grateful. And though there are a few homophones (voice dictation?), the grammar and writing are Much Better than many of the stories on Lit. Thanks, BlewWater69!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2593 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.