Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

"Sounds good, we'll be right there."

"What are the paper towels for?' Darci asked.

I didn't respond as quickly as I should have, but managed, "Blow my nose."

"Two, that's a little wasteful don't you think, brother. Think of the environment," my often liberal sister said.

"Sure," I replied as she thankfully turned to exit.

Returning to Anna, I handed her the paper towels. I watched as she used them to clean her face and dry her hands.

"Think she had ideas of what we were up to?" Anna asked, smiling as if unperturbed.

"I hope not, but I could see the evidence on your face from where I stood."

"Oh well," Anna concluded. She seemed hardly the least bit disturbed when she added, "I should get a shirt on to cover up for dinner."

"Ok, let's head inside."

During dinner I kept noticing glances and slight smiles from Darci, which were a little unnerving, wondering what was going on in her head. She had a date though, so she left quickly after dinner. Dinner was delicious, as usual, and Anna surprised my mother and me by offering to do the dishes. Naturally, that meant I had to help dry or look like a heel. My parents were delighted for the help and took advantage by making drinks to have on the upper deck outside. It was a beautiful clear night with plenty of stars.

"Hey, how would you feel about a walk on the beach after dinner?" Anna proposed.

"Sounds nice."

"Ok, let me just grab some shorts and a warmer top.

"Yeah, it can get a little breezy down by the water at night," I agreed.

While Anna changed, I quickly made a cocktail mix with vodka and cranberry juice and put it into a thermos that had two cups in the cap. I grabbed a sweatshirt and the beach blanket as Anna descended the steps. Her hair was down the way I liked it. I felt sure the pigtails meant she was in the mood for sex, but I still liked her better this way.

I was surprised when Anna took my hand on the short walk to the beach. She wanted to keep walking along the beach so I draped the blanket over my shoulder after donning the sweatshirt. With the thermos in one hand and Anna retaking my other, we walked along the beach for a while. The madness I had felt earlier seemed far less important walking hand in hand with Anna. Six months back, I'd have given anything for this moment.

We walked for at least a mile before turning around. The conversation had been light to this point, mostly about the stars and how beautiful the beach was. As we walked back, Anna turned the conversation to going away to college. Her hand squeezed mine as she reminded me we would be far apart, me at Cornell and her more local at Rutgers.

"How do you feel about us being apart like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, not close to get together often."

"I'll have my car. I can come see you on weekends."

"Every weekend. Won't that get old after a while?"

"Are you saying you wouldn't want me to?"

"Of course I would, but I'm just thinking of you and all that traveling back and forth."

"It'll be fine as long as I have the money for gas and to take you out."

"Don't worry about that...well, let's not discuss it now," Anna said, snuggling closer.

We walked mostly in silence until we were back near the house. I picked a spot up by the dunes and spread out the blanket. I poured us each a cup of the cocktail I had made and we leaned back on an elbow sipping the drink. We were facing each other and kissing between sips.

"These are good," Anna said as I poured us each more.

"Yeah, tasty and they go down easy."

"Just like me, huh," Anna stated jokingly. "Hey, you never mentioned you wanted to give me a facial."

"It just kind of came to me."

"Well, it was hot."

"You liked it?"

"From you, sure."

"My turn now," I said.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah," I said climbing over her.

I took a big gulp of my drink and looked around to make sure we were alone. Seeing no one, I gently pushed Anna back and moved between her legs. My hands went to the waist of her shorts and proceeded to undo them. Anna helped me shuck them off her. She still had her bikini bottoms on underneath. A quick tug and her bottoms joined her shorts on the blanket.

"Hey, you'll spill my drink," Anna complained.

I'd pulled her hips to me and pushed her legs up and further apart. The moonlight and a little glow from the far-away streetlights barely provided enough light to see. But, I could see and feel her well enough to focus my kisses along her soft thighs and down to her smoothly shaved labia. I ran my tongue along her slit from bottom to top. The cooler night and the quickness at which I had undressed her meant she wasn't primed at all.

Using my fingers, I parted her labia and sought to arouse her with licks against her clit and by nibbling along her inner lips. I must have been doing something right, as Anna stiffened and ran her hands into my hair. I slipped a finger against her opening and teased around until I could feel moisture building as my tongue continued its attack.

Anna started to moan lightly as I added a second finger to the first and slipped them deeper into her wetting hole. My saliva, along with her tasty juices, gave me even more lubricant and made it easier to tease her. It had been a while since I'd eaten Anna and the joy of those earlier experiences came back to me. She tasted wonderful and reacted pleasingly to everything I did to her moist pussy.

"Oh, god," she groaned. "That feels great."

I didn't respond in words, but instead sucked her hard little clit into my mouth and teased it with a flicking tongue and alternate suction. Anna growled loudly and pushed my face into her pussy. I fought to breathe, smothered against her, but I still managed to slide my mouth off her sensitive clit and down into her leaking opening. I gathered a few breaths before working my tongue deep into Anna's cavity. My fingers spread her cunt lips as much as possible and opened her to my sweeping tongue and deep probing.

"Ah...that's so good. Mmm...oh...don't stop."

Working my fingers back inside Anna, I made her moan when I went back to licking around her extracted hood and over the hard bead of nerves. Anna stiffened again and pushed her beautiful ass off the blanket towards my mouth. I used my free hand to hold her tight ass up higher, giving me greater access to her splayed twat. Her groans were constant now and her legs began trembling.

Anna began to groan loudly and the trembling turned to shaking. Her hands squeezed fistfuls of my hair and forced my face against her. I sucked hard on her clit and rubbed three fingers this time across her bumpy inner surface. She gasped and stiffened.

"Oh, fuck...Oh, David... keep going, Babe. Eat my pussy. Make me cum. Oh...I'm cumming!"

Suddenly, my fingers were bathed in a fresh supply of her sweet juices. They squished around inside her as she thrashed and arched her back off the blanket. I wanted to taste more of her and withdrew my fingers to replace them with my mouth. My tongue wiggled into the hole left behind by my three fingers. I sucked on her soaked inner lips, drawing her nectar into my mouth.

As Anna rode the waves of her climax, I thumbed her sensitive clit and licked her slit from bottom to top. Out of nowhere it seemed, my thoughts changed, and I wanted it to be Megan's pussy I was eating. Megan's climax I was giving her. Megan's juices I was tasting. It occurred to me that if Anna had cancelled it could very well have worked out to be Megan I'd have had the chance to be with tonight.

The thought that somehow Anna had deprived me of sharing this intimacy with Megan consumed me. My thumb rubbed harder on her tortured clit and my mouth sucked at her tender petals like a vampire. Anna's hands were trying to push me away now, but I wouldn't have any of it. I sucked her over-sensitive clit back into my mouth and shoved the same three fingers completely inside her. Anna groaned at the sudden invasion, but didn't say anything.

I'd had enough of this. Revenge seemed to swell up inside me. I quickly withdrew my fingers and mouth from her. The suddenness of it made Anna moan. As I moved over her I barely noticed her closed eyes and grimacing face. I practically tore my suit ripping it off. My cock was hard as steel. I aligned myself with her and shoved.

Anna's eyes went wide and her mouth opened fully as my cock plunged to her depths in one brutal thrust. I could feel the head of my cock batter her cervix with brute force. The blanket beneath her was on hard sand, so it gave little cushion to the blow. My dick felt like a weapon, granite hard and long enough to go right through her. Her groans filled my ears, but I didn't seem to hear them. Something within me didn't care; I sort of snapped. I only wanted to make her pay for everything I'd been feeling lately about us, Megan, Katie, and the confusion my world had become.

I pile drove my cock into Anna's pussy. My hands grabbed her legs and pushed them up to her tits to give me even deeper access. Instantly, my cock used the extra room to batter her more. I felt like I was going to come out the other side of her. How could I not? My nine inches were slamming into her with such force there couldn't be much more room between her sweet ass and the blanket below.

The realization of what I was doing finally sunk into my confused and overloaded brain. Immediately, I looked down to Anna's tortured face. Her hands were gripping my arms with white-knuckled tightness. Her eyes were still closed, but her mouth was gaped open and her constant grunts filled the air. Anyone walking the beach would have no doubt what we were doing and probably come to her rescue thinking this was a brutal rape.

Guilt took me, but not enough to stop. I scanned her face for any sign I was hurting her too much or that she wanted me to stop. Seeing none, I kept up my relentless battering of her depths. I'd let her legs go so I could use my arms for support, but to my amazement, I realized her legs were around me and pulling me to her with each thrust as I slammed down into her splayed pussy and pounded her hips into the sand.

What were previously the grunts and gasps from Anna were now moans and groans. The fierceness of my attack on her cunt had amazingly given way to some kind of deep pleasure for her. Her legs and arms pulled me now with the viciousness and wanton lust I was giving her earlier. I watched her face again; sweat forming all over my body and hers as we fucked. Even the cool breeze off the ocean couldn't squelch the heat generating between us. My cock felt like an iron bar with no signs of weakening.

The unmistakable signs of Anna's approaching orgasm drove me on like a racehorse. I couldn't can't believe she was getting pleasure from the ruthless attack on her pounded pussy. If anything, the hammering of her pussy was serving to deaden the stimulation to my dick to the point I felt like it could fuck her all night if the rest of my body could hold out that long. Already my arms were aching from helping me rise up and drive down on top of her. My legs were starting to shake with the strain and our mutual sweat soaked our bodies. My shirt stuck to me, as did Anna's.

"Ah," Anna groaned loudly, her breathing labored like mine.

Her face was a mask of mixed looks. One second I thought she would scream out in pain, the next in glorious pleasure. The latter seemed to be winning out now as her climax obviously grew near. I still couldn't believe she could find pleasure in this total pounding of her sex. My earlier thoughts of Megan were now replaced by wonder at Anna and what she could take, or perhaps what she liked.

"Oh, god," Anna screamed way too loud.

I was no where near cumming, but Anna's face contorted with sheer bliss. Her body shook as if wreaked by electrical shocks. Her nails dug into my sore arms and her legs tried to shove even more of my pounding cock into her core. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were screwed shut.

When I thought Anna was done cumming and had finally relaxed, she seemed to start all over. One orgasm led to another and another. In my inexperience, I'd never seen anything close to this from a woman. My amazement at her ability to cum over and over spurred my own feelings and energy. I dug deep into my last bit of energy to continue fucking Anna and to bring on my own orgasm.

Watching Anna's near continuous climax brought on my own deep, temporarily depressed orgasm. My balls, which had been slapping hard against her ass, pulled up as my seed began to roil with the suppressed need. This orgasm began like none I could recall before. It started deep within me and built like a tsunami. I'd cum the night before with Megan and again on Anna's face earlier, which had probably helped me last this long, but whatever sperm remained in my nuts was churning to come out.

"Argh," I groaned aloud along with Anna.

Her face was still a mixture of tortured looks, from bliss to overwhelming pain. Her body, however, was definitely riding waves of incredible pleasure. Anna began another long consuming cum just as my balls had had enough.

"Oh, fuck," I howled as my balls felt like they were turning inside out.

I felt a brief swell of my cock, probably caused by the huge rush of cum being forced through it. Anna must have felt it too as her eyes seemed to go even wider. The sweat on our bodies increased the noisy slapping together of our lower bodies. My brain locked up like a computer to blue screen. The only thing that I could feel was the incredible spasms of my balls and the spurts of cum into Anna.

Immediately, the wetness inside Anna became a deluge. Her juices had been lubing our fucking till now and soaking both of our groins. Now, my plunging big cock acted like a huge piling, forcing my ejecting cum to squeeze out of her vaginal cavity with each thrust. The complete mess of our combined juices lost to the blissful pleasure both of us felt. I lasted just long enough to complete cumming more than I thought possible into Anna.

Finished, I rolled off of Anna and into the sand. The blanket was bunched around her on the ground so when I rolled off her it was right into the sand. My sweaty body immediately became a sandy mess. My cock softened fast and lay in a soggy mess on my thigh. The only sounds were Anna's and my labored breathing.

I'm not sure how long we lay there, I'm only happy no one came by that I remember. I was the first to finally stir and I rolled over to look at Anna. Her legs were still painfully spread wide and her pussy, visible in the dim moonlight, shone wet and cum covered. I staggered to my knees and moved to Anna. If not for her breathing, I might have thought her dead from lack of movement.

Throwing my suit back on my sandy body, I found Anna's clothes and helped her to a sitting position. Her shirt was soaked with sweat, as was the blanket below her. I helped her put her bikini bottoms over her very sore, messy pussy. Her groans as she moved her hips and legs made me feel guilty for my ruthlessness. I helped her to her feet.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, but a little weak, and I feel like a mess."

"Let's walk down to the water."

I held Anna as we moved out from the shadow of the dunes and down to the water's edge. Her walking was a little labored at first. She looked like someone who had ridden a horse all day.

"You ok?" I asked again, plagued with guilt.

"My hips are sore and my pussy too, Bad Boy."

My own knees were rubbed raw from the sand and abuse during our fucking. My previously sore knee was bleeding again and full of sand.

Thankfully it was low tide and we could wade into only ankle-deep water. It was cold and the hot summer sun wasn't out to warm us. Neither Anna nor I want to dive in, but I went in to my waist to clean the sand and cum from me. Anna stayed closer to shore, but used handfuls of water to wash. I watched her pull her bikini bottoms aside to splash water onto her messy pussy.

We walked back to the house after collecting our stuff. The walk was mostly in silence. We still had some drinks left in the thermos and I asked Anna if she wanted some when we got back. We sat in the lounge chairs and finished the thermo. The booze felt good and soothing going down. I was feeling terrible and was relieved when Anna broke the silence.

"That was unbelievable," Anna proclaimed.

"I know. I'm sorry I was so..."

"So good," Anna stated unequivocally. "You were fantastic and fucked the shit out of me."

"I didn't hurt you too much?"

"I'm sore, alright. I think my pussy will be out of commission tomorrow, but I still have two other holes for you, and you drove me absolutely crazy with your cock."

I was feeling a little better hearing Anna's thoughts on the sex and her physical condition. The booze was also lightening my mood and I think deadening some of our pain. We actually began to joke about the intensity of our fucking. We were glad no one walked by and saw us on the beach.

It wasn't that late, but both of us were exhausted from two intense nights in a row. I held Anna's hand as we walked into the house and upstairs. We parted at Anna's door with a tender kiss. I used the bathroom quickly to give her plenty of time in there if she wanted. I heard her enter the bathroom as I crawled into bed.

My guilt returned and I wondered how I could be so mean. Lying in bed, I was exhausted, and my knee hurt. My dick too, felt like I'd put it through a meat grinder. I could only imagine how Anna must have felt. Emotions ran over me like water over a waterfall. One second completely guilty of what I did to Anna despite her claims of loving it, the next still thinking about Megan, and then lastly still unsure where my emotions were taking me. I knew one thing for sure; I wanted to be with Megan most.

I finally heard Anna exit the bathroom and close the door to her room. I was sure if it hadn't been for the way we fucked tonight I might have found her crawling into my bed in the middle of the night. I doubted that now, though.

Once asleep, I didn't wake until the room began to heat up from the sun streaming in the window. Anna's room was on the same side of the house and probably experiencing the same effect. I lay there briefly letting the sleep leave me and getting my thoughts together. I promised myself to be nice to Anna while she was my guest. I couldn't see a future for us like I could for Megan and me, but I still had very strong feelings for Anna. Our problems seemed to be more in my head than hers.

I showered outside as usual. I'd eaten breakfast and was watching golf on TV when Anna finally descended the steps. She looked showered and refreshed like nothing ever happened. I rose to greet her and her kiss was tender and loving. Anna certainly made it hard to ever remain mad at her for anything. It wasn't hard for me to fall back into my old feelings of loving her.

Anna wasn't much for hanging on the beach. She lacked a love of the water like Megan and even sunbathing left her bored after a few hours. After a late lunch, we went to play miniature golf. Anna was athletic, being a cheerleader, but didn't possess Megan's competitive nature in events and games. She posed far less a challenge and we joked around more than played seriously. It was still fun, but in a different way than with Megan.

After golf, we went to Beach Haven where there were plenty of shops, restaurants, ice cream parlors, and even a small amusement park. Anna was a born shopper and unlike many guys, I could tolerate a modest amount of it from hanging with Darci and Katie. They were true shopping lovers. What also made shopping fun with Anna was the way other guys stared at her. She wore a skimpy bikini with a low-cut shirt gathered above her jewelry pierced bellybutton and showing her midriff. Completed with tiny shorts that barely contained her wonderful ass, Anna's body drew attention like not many could. With her hair in a ponytail to keep it off her neck in the heat, she looked like a vision of exquisiteness, and a super model at play.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers