Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

We hung out, shopped, rode a few rides at the amusement park, and grabbed a light dinner at an oyster bar on the bayside. By the time we made it back to the house we were a little tired and it was getting dark. Anna had turned to face me in her seat on the drive back. Her face glowed from getting some sun and with her happy mood. Her hands had been on my thigh most of the way, too. She knew just how to push my buttons.

Parking the car in the driveway, I asked Anna if she wanted a drink. She did, so we made the same type as before and went into the garage. We played a little ping pong, but Anna had only played twice before and wasn't very good. It was also hot in the garage and even with the doors open, somewhat uncomfortable. The alcohol felt good though, and I came up with a suggestion.

"Hey, want to take a shower outside?"

"What...how?"

"We have a shower behind the house. It's fully enclosed and has hot water."

"Sounds wonderful," Anna agreed.

I made more drinks and grabbed two of the beach towels my mother had hanging on the outdoor clothesline. The others were out somewhere, at dinner or something. I led Anna around the back of the house. The high pine trees behind the house did a decent job of shielding much of the back of the house from nearby other houses. It certainly wasn't nude sunbathing safe, but peeling down to ones boxers wasn't out of the question either. Anna stripped to her bikini easily. We draped the clothes over a chair near the shower.

Opening the door, I motioned Anna in and to the side. I turned on the water and we waited for it to warm. There was a small seat in the shower where we kept shampoo, soap, and razors. Hooks hung over the seat to keep towels and other clothes dry and out of the way of the water. Anna wasted no time removing her bikini and draping it over the towels I placed on the hooks just before. I dropped my boxers and checked the water. Anna pressed her incredible body against my back, or more precisely, my butt, because of my height. Her hands reached around to hold me. The feel of her nipples pressed into my lower back already had life coming to my dick.

I turned to hold Anna and we kissed warmly. We'd had a great day together and the sexual tension had returned to both of us in the latter half of the day. She looked incredibly hot all day and my cock seemed ready. It pressed into her chest just below her awesome tits. We backed into the water and let the warmth envelop us.

"Oh, god, that feels delightful," Anna exclaimed.

"It sure does," I agreed.

Our bodies had been a little hot and sweaty most of the day and the refreshing water washed the heat and stickiness away. Anna looked up at me with those soft, absorbing, brown eyes and a loving smile. I was lost in her once again and smiled back.

"What would you like to do?" Anna asked.

"Make love to you, of course."

"I'm afraid I'm down to two options if you don't mind, but you can have both or whatever you want."

"Umm...tough choice," I pondered amusedly.

"Name it, stud," Anna insisted.

"How about both? Your mouth first and then from behind."

"Ok...just for you."

Realizing we had to make this quick if we were to finish before the hot water turned cold, I backed Anna up to the small seat. The floor of the shower was a concrete slab and wouldn't be comfortable for kneeling. Despite the heat outside, I draped Anna's towel over her shoulders in case being out of the warm water made her cold. She already had both hands pulling my cock to her mouth.

The next few minutes were like heaven to my cock. Her soft mouth and teasing tongue seemed to know just how to bring my cock back to rigid life after the pounding the night before. Anna was an expert cocksucker and she knew just how to please a dick, from licking it lovingly to forcing it aggressively down her throat. She paid attention to every part of me, including my hanging balls. She also knew to look up with those soulful eyes and amused herself by driving me crazy.

Just as I began to feel the familiar grumbling in my balls, I knew I wanted to be in her ass before I blew my load. I pulled the towel from her shoulders and turned her to face the seat. With her hands supporting her on the bench, her ass and pussy were there for the taking. I dropped into a squat and pulled her labia apart with my fingers. Her pink outer lips parted to show her deeper, mauve-colored inner opening. I couldn't tell if she was ready for sex or just wet from the shower, so I gently probed her opening with my finger. It seemed to be mostly water at first, but quickly changed to more of her sweet fluid. I leaned in and wiggled my tongue into her opening. Anna moaned as I used my tongue to probe deeper and worked two fingers to find her little button. She groaned a little too loudly when my fingers started teasing her little clit and my tongue lapped her juicy hole.

"Oh, god...that feels so good," Anna groaned.

I kept at her sweet pussy until she was flowing nicely and my fingers had eased into her sore orifice. She stiffened a little when I first entered her, but my gentle probing soon had her more relaxed. As I worked her pretty pink slit with my tongue, I gently eased into her until I could finger her sensitive areas. She moaned louder when I rubbed her textured inner walls and sucked her little clit. My other hand wet itself in her twat and rubbed menacingly around her cute puckered back orifice. I knew Anna was no stranger to sex, but her little back chute was as tight as a virgin's pussy.

"Mmm, David...as sore as I am, that feels wonderful."

My knees were rebelling loudly in my pained muscles and demanding I rise. I took the last few seconds I could stand to gently insert the tip of my finger into her very tight ass. Anna gasped a little, but then wiggled that sweet ass of hers back onto my finger and clit-licking tongue.

"Yes...god you do that so well," Anna declared.

Rising to my feet, I had to bend my tired but somewhat relieved knees to align myself with Anna. She wasn't ready yet to accept me and I needed more lube on my big cock if I was to get it inside her tight backdoor. To Anna's delight, I rubbed the head of my cock back and forth in the juicy lips of her cunt and against her exposed clit. She wasn't expecting it, though, when I found her pussy opening on one down-stroke and pushed in.

"Ah...David...What're you doing?"

"I need to get my cock lubed in your pussy," I responded.

"Ok...but go easy, huh? Feels like you're sticking a dagger in me."

I eased in a little more as Anna stiffened. My cock was only in several inches when I slowly pulled back and easily pushed in. I developed a slow leisurely rhythm and soon her pussy relaxed and began adding more lubrication to my cockhead. I continued the slow pace until she actually started to moan and push back more onto my cock.

Looking down, I eyed her crinkled hole. I knew it was going to hurt her to take my big dick into her pink rosebud, but my desire to stick my dick into that tiny hole was only heightened as I continued to gently fuck her sore pussy.

I spit down onto her spread ass and eased the new lube around her rear-door. Anna groaned with pleasure as I pushed a finger gently into her ass as I fucked her cunt. I spit once more on her ass, like I'd seen in porn movies, and eased two fingers into her near-virgin ass this time. Anna stiffened at the new expansion to her stretched sphincter, but quickly eased back against my probing fingers and cock. I didn't stop till my fingers were knuckle-deep inside her vise-like anal cavity.

"Oh, geez...it feels like you're fucking me in both holes at once," Anna growled with lust.

"You like having both your holes filled at the same time?" I queried with a smile.

"Feels delicious," Anna replied.

I probed a little deeper in both her ends expecting she might rebel against the pain, but she seemed to suddenly relish the mixture of pain and pleasure. My cock was more than two-thirds into her pussy and my two fingers became three in her ass.

"Oh, fuck...my cunt and ass are on fire."

"Can you take more?" I asked.

"Yes," Anna hissed out between closed teeth.

"You want my dick in your ass now?"

"Yes...do it!"

I first pulled my pussy juice soaked cock from deep inside her. It popped free like on a spring. I was at least, or more, turned on than Anna. This wasn't her anal cherry, or mine, but it felt like it, and I couldn't wait to sink my cock into her tight ass.

When I pulled my fingers from her squeezing sphincter, Anna moaned. Looking down, I could see the deep pink insides of her rectum before the still amazingly tight orifice squeezed shut once more. I spit in my hand and coated the head of my cock before placing it at her now crinkled hole. I could feel Anna tense as my one hand held her hip as my other helped ease my cockhead like a battering ram at the rear gate of her body. The tight muscles of her ass barely moved open as I pushed against them.

"Oh, fuck...go slow, David...please."

I had never fucked a virgin, but imagined it would feel very much like this. Her opening refused to allow the fat head of my cock entry. It was like her body naturally rejected the idea of my cock entering her there instead of in the pussy that was designed to accommodate it. I pressed harder.

"Shit...oh geez...you feel too big," Anna complained, like she might want me to stop.

Instead, I thrust my hips forward harder. The head finally spread her sphincter and popped inside. It then clamped down below the corona of my cockhead like a thick rubber band.

"Oh, shit," Anna groaned. "Stop for a second."

I waited and didn't try again until I felt some of the tension in her hips ease. The spit and her pussy juice helped a little to ease entry, but her ass was incredibly tight and seemed to rebel at the idea of my fat cock going deeper. I pushed in and pulled her hips back to me at the same time.

Anna hissed and moaned through clenched teeth. I was still barely in her and her legs were shaking.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "You want me to stop?"

No...no...I'll be ok...just go slowly, please."

"Ok."

Despite wanting to hurry for the shower, it was several minutes before I was half way inside Anna's back chute. She moaned constantly as I eased more cock into her. I reached down to rub around her little clitty hoping to ease her pain with pleasure. She seemed to respond favorably to that. When I slowly started fucking her ass, the tightness lessened slightly. Her muscles were relaxing, allowing my squeezed cock to push further and easier.

"Oh, god...it feels like your jamming a bat up my ass," Anna howled.

"Should I..."

"No, keep going."

I managed to get into a good rhythm and most of my cock was now spreading and pumping her tight ass. The rumbling in my balls from before soon returned and it egged me on to fuck her harder. I tried to continue playing with her pussy, but it meant I had to lean too far forward to be comfortable and sustainable. Anna seemed to be getting into my fucking her ass more all the time.

"Play with yourself," I commanded, as I fucked her tight rear tunnel.

Anna lifted one supporting arm and played with her clit and pussy as I fucked her ass. Pretty soon I could feel her pushing back hard against me. I pulled her to me with my hands on her hips as I pumped my cock deeper into her ass.

"Oh, god...I'm going to cum!" Anna yelled.

I increased the force and speed of my fucking of Anna's beautiful ass. Watching my cock bury itself repeatedly into her tightly clenching butthole was driving me crazy. I could see Anna's left arm moving vigorously so I assumed she was playing with her pussy and clit. Seconds later she stiffened and screamed.

"Cumming...oh, fuck...it's so good!"

Anna's head dropped onto her exhausted arm that had been holding her up on the seat. Her body seemed to spasm and shake as her orgasm sent shockwaves through her body. I still held her hips while she was on tiptoes with my cock plowing her rectum like a battering ram. Her arm had slowed its movements and the trembling in Anna's legs soon stopped as she groaned loudly at the waning of her climax.

"Ah," Anna moaned.

My legs were screaming at me to stop moving or at least stand up. I reached down and grabbed handfuls of Anna's amazing tits. I could feel the tight nipples pressing into my hands as I pulled her up off the seat to lean back into me. I twisted her up against the wooden wall of the house and into the warm water. The water now hit her back between us and ran down over my plunging cock.

"Oh, God," Anna moaned as she used her hands to prevent her bare breasts from scraping the hard wooden wall.

I cupped her tits again and pinched the nipples hard between my fingers. She stiffened, but howled with the pain and pleasure mixture. My cock was buried so far up her ass now that on the inward strokes my hips pounded her incredible ass cheeks making them quiver deliciously.

My mauling of Anna's tits and nipples continued as I pumped my cock into her ass. The force of my thrusts lifted her onto her tiptoes with each inward plunge. Her moaning told me she was pushing towards another crashing orgasm. My balls were tight against my cock now, no longer swinging and pounding against her pussy with each thrust.

"That's it...fuck my ass," Anna screamed a bit too loud.

I could feel my orgasm rising in me like a tidal wave. She must have been close, too. Her one arm had dropped to masturbate her tingling cunt and super-sensitive clit. My cock still felt like it was being squeezed by a velvet hand. Anna's muscles seemed to clench and contract every time I pushed and pulled from her ass.

"Oh, shit...fuck me...fuck that ass."

"Take my dick in your ass, slut," I heard myself saying, to my surprise. Talking dirty during sex was not normal for me. Anna, though, seemed to love it.

"Yes, pound my slutty ass."

"Here comes my cum up your ass," I exclaimed as my orgasm neared.

"Oh, do it! Shoot you cum way up inside my butt," Anna growled.

"Take my cum, bitch."

"Fuck, yes...cum...let me feel you shoot it in me."

"Fuck," I yelled, too.

My cock shot pulses of cum like cannonballs into Anna's clenching bowels. Her orgasm exploded on her at the same time and she shook back against me. My screaming legs were shaking nearly out of control as my balls spasmed and injected copious amounts of sperm into her wrongly-intended hole. This was one way to avoid pregnancy, I remember thinking, and wondered if that is how fucking a woman's ass first came to be. I knew sodomy was as old as the Roman Empire, at least.

When Anna stopped shaking and I could feel my cock shrinking inside her, I slowly pulled back. I'd buried myself in her butt when I pumped out my cum into her. Now the combination of juices helped ease the slide of my cock from her rear tunnel. It flopped out, followed by a rush of cum that the water quickly washed away.

I staggered against the outer wall and Anna rolled off the inner wall to sit on the seat. As I looked at her stretched out, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her eyes were closed and she had a tired but contented look on her face. Her breasts and nipples were redder than normal from my mauling hands and the roughness of the wall. Her pussy was red too. I couldn't see her probably abused rosebud, but I wondered if she'd be sore back there now, too.

The water was starting to turn cold, so I encouraged Anna to soap up and get clean quickly. We did, and we dried and then exited the shower once we were decent. We'd avoided much eye contact till now and Anna just reached out and took my hand as we walked back around the house towards the garage. To our shock, Darci was sitting alone in the dark facing our direction with a drink in her hand. Her smile was extremely discomforting.

"Having fun you two?" Darci asked, slurring her words a little like she'd had too much to drink.

"What...how long...what're you doing...?"

"I got home from my date early. Actually, I'm never going to see that jerk again. I didn't find anyone home, so I fixed myself another drink and decided to sit out here and enjoy the night."

"What happened on your date?" I asked.

"He got too demanding for something and I didn't want to do it. Something you two might know something about," Darci added with a broad smile.

"You heard something?" I questioned.

"You guys should be a bit more discreet."

"Darci...I don't...

"It's ok...to each their own, I guess. How's it feel, Anna?"

"Darci, it's not like we..."

"Do it all the time? Sure...have it your way," she said, rising shakily from her chair. "I'm off to bed."

"Darce...you ok?"

"Find, brother...fine."

We watched her go inside and immediate looked at each other. I'm sure the shock at being caught was all over my face. Anna looked the same, but she quickly broke into a smile. Her smile provoked one on me, too.

"I guess she doesn't approve of us having anal sex," Anna laughed.

"I guess not. She must think that we're a bunch of..."

"She may think badly of you for maybe insisting I do it, but she thinks far less of me for allowing you to take me there, I'm sure," Anna reasoned aloud.

"Sounds like her new boyfriend insisted she do it and she's totally opposed."

"Sure does. Aren't you glad your girlfriend is such a slut?" Anna asked.

"I sure am," I admitted spontaneously.

I was instantly shocked by my confession. 'Could I actually be happy she was such a slut?' I questioned myself.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers