All Comments on 'Crazy Together'

by TheWorldSpins

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Loved your story....thank you :)

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
5 stars

A truly beautiful story, it'd deserved a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely amazing.

Best story I've read. You have the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent story! I would certainly like to read a continuation of it, in the near future.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Beautiful story. So full of romance and intimacy. The way brother sister stories are. Why I love them so. Yes I wish there were more.

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776over 10 years ago
beautiful

Just a beautiful story from beginning to end I say write more stories like this you know how to tap to the soul of a story without using alot sex I love it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap again

just to boring and depressing this should have been put in the trash not posted here. get some mental help then maybe you will be able to write an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

This is a very well done story with personality insights close to the reality of many. Few writers can duplicate your talent and understanding. The story parallels mine without the intimacy, but we lost our brother and have screwed up sisters. The parents didn't get it at all. Funny how for us reality imitates fiction. Obviously, you have the talent to touch us all with a moving and sensitive story. Please sent us more. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stupid style

This writing style leaves a huge amount to be worth reading missing. With all the junk "word--word," and use of "..." makes one wonder did the author even attend any school or ever pay attention in class if so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant

Brilliant and touching!!

tequilotequiloover 10 years ago
I liked it

great story mate.

JonRKnightkyolee71JonRKnightkyolee71over 10 years ago
Brilliant

I think this was a very touching story. I am so glad you gave a story to the characters and not just the sex. To all the ANONYMOUS negative comments out there...just ignore them. They are just jealous that they couldn't come up with something this good. Keep writing! You're good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So close to real life it's scary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The girl seemed immature & bratty a complete turn off for me. Craving her brother's attention & acting out by trying to jump from a moving car. What is she 12 what's with the tantrum. I have three other siblings idc if we're close or not. Im close with two out of the three but couldn't care if I wasn't with none. Its not like their my parents. Craving attention from your parents is understandable but siblings come loser. Also if she's 18 shoplifting she wouldn't almost get arrest & have someone come pick her up. She would be arrested being that she is a legal adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

I read the comments below and I think that a lot of them are talking crap(mind me using this word) and are only there for having their quick fun in an only sex oriented story.

In my own opinion this story is very touching with the secret love between them and both not wanting to deny them and to accept them. In addition I love switching perspectives in stories so you can see both sides of a relationship and not only one perspective. It is a love story in its truest form with unexpected turning points and a happy ending (2 if you got the gist ;) ).

I'm going to give you 5 stars as this is an incredible story, even if some people doesn't recognize it.

Waiting for more to come in this direction.

Sincerely

V.

mick1953mick1953over 10 years ago
Keep Writing!

You have real talent in how you developed your characters. Even if someone has a vehement objection to incest, it would be hard to sustain that view within the context of this tale. While the parents are obnoxious, they are very believable people.

Even the erotic sequence is well done.

Overall, this is one of the best works that I have seen on this site for a long time!

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
One of the BEST!

A totally great LOVE story - don't care what those other shits say. You could have left out anything but a mention of the sex, and I would still say it was great! Wonderfully developed, and Tammy(Joelle) and Max are like real people with real good and not so good qualities. Maybe, World, you would consider moving ahead with their tale. Give it a thought.

TheWorldSpinsTheWorldSpinsover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the great feedback!

To those who enjoyed the story, I'm glad. It wasn't the easiest one to write, and it wove in real life events that happened to me or to people I knew. (For instance, getting picked up to get out of a shoplifting charge when the manager didn't want the hassle.) I don't know about continuing it, though, since in all honesty I think this whole relationship would probably end in disaster in real life! Maybe if a good idea comes to me, I'll reconsider. Oh, and for the anonymous haters, thank you, too. I had a good laugh seeing my prose critiqued in nonsensical syntax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

As someone who has lived with depression all of my life I have to say that you did an excellent job with the portrayal of that lifestyle. Excellent storytelling and wonderful character building.

Also, thanks for your last comment to the haters. Saved me the effort and was FAR more eloquent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Immaculate

So real; the pain, the emotions, the love. I want to read more of your work. Kudos. 6stars

HeadguyHeadguyover 10 years ago
Superb

Even though this story eventually included the sex it was clearly headed for, the delays were handled with remarkable insight into the conflicts such individuals feel. I have not been clinically depressed nor experienced bipolar disorder myself, but I spend a lot of my time with people who have. By the time they get to me--a psychiatrist--they have often gotten to the point where they are willing to face their "demons" and acknowledge their depression or mood swings or "craziness." What they often discover is this is only the beginning...that even with the most genuine of intentions plus good treatment, old patterns don't automatically change.

I hope there is more to this story as it may give the author--and the readers--a chance to explore this reality even as Tammy and Max continue (their love, their sex, their daring to be more open with each other [than with anyone else]). Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue the story

"I don't know about continuing it, though, since in all honesty I think this whole relationship would probably end in disaster in real life! Maybe if a good idea comes to me, I'll reconsider."

Not all stories have happy endings.

dustyrusty54dustyrusty54over 10 years ago
This was really good

I haven't seen very many romantic sibling incest stories lately that were worth reading, so this particular story scratched a particular grating itch. I greatly enjoyed this story. Max and Tammy are equally interesting and their character arcs are interesting and coherent.

One thing you did, and this is what earned you the five star rating from me, is how effectively you handled the emotions and anxiety of those with incestuous inclinations.

This story doesn't need any more chapters. It stands well as a solitary story. But this story could also prove amendable to more chapters. Now, I know you said you didn't want to do more based on realism, but that may be kind of silly reason because this is fantasy. Or you could make this into a sad story. It has been done before. If you are looking for inspiration, check out, "Lucid Ending," by LaRascasse.

Anyway, I hope to see more of these kind of stories.

dustyrusty54dustyrusty54over 10 years ago
Missing the point

"The girl seemed immature & bratty a complete turn off for me. Craving her brother's attention & acting out by trying to jump from a moving car. What is she 12 what's with the tantrum. I have three other siblings idc if we're close or not. Im close with two out of the three but couldn't care if I wasn't with none. Its not like their my parents. Craving attention from your parents is understandable but siblings come loser. Also if she's 18 shoplifting she wouldn't almost get arrest & have someone come pick her up. She would be arrested being that she is a legal adult."

I felt the need to respond to these criticisms, mostly because I think the criticisms are invalid and I love arguing.

Tammy wasn't bratty, but I do kinda agree with her being immature. And that is fine. Character flaws are interesting. They make for interesting stories. But really, I think you completely ignore the context. She grew up in a tragic household with shitty parents who try to control her every action, which is why she steals (it gives her control). The only person she cares about just starts ignores her and acting indifferent. Yeah she isn't going to be the second coming of Jesus Fucking Christ.

And Max was kinda being a dick and wouldn't let her out. And knowing what we know about her parents, we certainly cannot blame her for not wanting to go home. Also, how shoplifting is handled is completely up to the manager. They don't have to have you arrested.

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
And This, Ladies and Gentlemen...

Is how to write a story!

Interesting, different, entertaining and well written.

Sure there are detractors like the few below, who incidentally seem to be the same anon person because they always seem to write the same sort of drivel at every half decent story; but what are ya gonna do? Keep writing at junior high school level to please the unwashed few? Wankers.

Anyway, thank you author you your fine efforts. They are appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good writing.

Lot's of character development given the length of the story (in a good way). Pulled me in. I really thought it was very good.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
A tale worth reading...enjoying!

Really enjoyed this...hope you don't stop here.

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
I couldn't agree more...

with Trite_Reader. This story is what intelligent, talented writers are capable of creating. This is the type of writing that I keep coming back for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

I wouldn't normally read this category, but your other stories are some of the best on the site, and this one is no exception. Glad you are able to laugh at the moronic haterzz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Blend

I was worried the storey would carry on endlessly with the emotional turmoil. a storey that goes past 3 pages usually is tiresome.

You ended with great sex, and the challenges of their lives and love and support for each other ended up making this very good, and realistic.

It stands on its own, no chapter 2 needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible

This was on my reading list and I just got around to it. I thought it would be a funny little story because of the title but it was anything but that. You looked deep into the souls of two troubled people who could find understanding only from each other. It was one of the finest stories I have read on this site.

You have also caused me some work though by increasing my reading list to include all the other stories you have posted here. What a fine piece of writing this was!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hmm

What exactly are their "demons"? I couldn't read the whole thing... Also the girl's attitude is kinda bratty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

You must write more! This story is absolutely fantastic. It'd be worth the read even without the sex, though the sex makes it a thousand times better of a story. Please write more!!!!

-Kalei

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

I love a story that makes me feel good. This was fantastic! THANK YOU SO MUCH

camstevens33camstevens33over 8 years ago
Frickin' blown away!

I LOVED this story!

Most of the characters in most of the stories on this site, especially in the Incest/Taboo category, are just lumps of meat, with no real humanity or individuality to speak of. These were fleshed out and fairly unique. And I liked the admission of doubts and fears at the end, a little more realism.

There could've been a little more background (like what exactly happened to Jeff), but I'm not sure it would've made much difference. There was just enough information woven into the story to paint a fairly clear picture, and without a lot of exposition.

Also, I'm a huge fan of correct (or at least not-obviously-wrong) punctuation.

A solid, entertaining story.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 7 years ago
Jesus christ!

Talk about terminal illness or sth. But happy with the outcome. Happy love story in a weird kinda way. ★5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

Well written, emotional and real. You describe the emotions so well. The fears, the anguish and uncertainty.

I would love to see how they do years down the road. Stronger together, each others safe guard. And just to see them gang up on their parents and show them that love is about nurturing not control and belittling.

Great Job! 10 stars if possible!

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
another top rated one

great hot story...I stumbled upon a nice sibling romance that got me crazy too...gota click the five stars...great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Near miss, still great

Lovely buildup - would have liked to know a bit more about how the other brother's death set Max off that badly as it would let us know him better, but my only real complaint after a whole load of raw moments was the ending was just too neat & tidy. I don't mean I wanted more angst or even arguments, just a moment of them surviving & living together somehow rather than riding the afterglow & just telling us about how it might go. There's also a rather longer story in here trying to get out - a sign of likeable & complex characters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

Two very mentally ill sibs from living with monsters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish you were still writing

This story needs to be continued! Great writing! Great pacing! I want to see the further character development!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuuuck

Great job. That was powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
years later and I just got to the story now.

I choose life!

Not as grim as trainspotting but still a very powerful dark story with glimmerings of light shining through, it could be a great movie in the alternative circuit. Not sure if you're still around here and if you will read this comment. If you do thanks for writing and sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, felt more real than a lot of these sibcest fantasies. Not a lot of stories deal with such dark subjects well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Bravo.

buster1305buster1305about 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic story. Well done

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

You’re ability to illustrate feeble foundation on which our sanity lies, is incredible. You can’t write like that without having experienced it on some level. I’m not referring to the topic of incest. I appreciate the insights. It spoke to much of what I’ve lived, and it offers relief in the knowing that others experience life similarly. I’m ok with admitting I’m as fucked up as the next guy. Good story… 5 Stars all the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous