All Comments on 'Cream'

by Seurat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awful

No beginning, middle, or end. Never mind plot and character development.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Perfect flash story....

.,...with an interesting flip! Shame the previous commenter isn't familiar with the device.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHAT ABOUT A GIRLFREIND OR TWO

I CAN'T BELEIVE SHE DOESN'T RELEASE YOU ..WHEN SHE DOES ..LEAVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Leave!

Any wife that would deceive her husband like that is no wife at all. What a horrible story. I would just Leave! fast! if I was that person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awsome!!!

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well that was unexpected and kind of hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Off to jail

Since she has demonstrated her lack of love and respect for him, he obviously sends the Doctor to jail (supplying her the drug she's feeding him), takes his license and a LOT of his insurance companies money, then divorces her while she's in jail (she's a convicted felon, slam-dunk divorce) and gets on with his life. I would suggest a doctor's visit to help reverse the potential long term damage the drugs have caused.

What a bitch and what a really dumb story. Sorry I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So ridiculous

Too late? Just stop taking them. Divorce the bitch. Sue her and the Doctor and retire!

After all - the traces of the drug are still in your system. They should spend several years in prison so that when you divorce her you'll get at least 90% of the assets. Perfect! The rest of your little, idiotic story? Ridiculous, even for fiction. Oh and remember, since he's out to work that means she isn't in control so the next time you come home give her a straight right to her jaw just to remind her who is really in charge. One of the worst stories EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next?

Well like the previous commentator said stop taking the pills. In a few months things will go back to normal. See a doctor if need be, just not the same guy. Sue him. Divorce the wife and retire to a nice island on the money you get. End of problem. Oh if you're feeling cranky? Kill the wife. That works too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Surreal!

Whoa! That was something! Nice little erotic horror story.

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 2 years ago

I appreciated the story because of the comments. Hey, give the guy a break, he gifted you with a story. Where's yours? Back to the point, an eleven inch hog and tennis ball size nuts should have been noticed before he got to the gym, methinks. Fun story.

YidoSYidoSabout 2 years ago

Like the theme, drugged to become a nice sex toy with huge cock & balls. Might take such a drug voluntarily

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous