Cream Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anoche
anoche
3 Followers

Stephanie's pussy grew wetter and more fragrant by the second. Moving from her clit, my tongue traced the ridge of tender skin between her asshole and pussy. Her anus glistened invitingly with our secretions but her delicious furrow still beckoned and I turned my attention back to it. I let her juices wash over my tongue as it licked and probed, drinking as much of her nectar as I could.

Repeatedly I lapped up Stephanie's sweetness then returned to her clitoris. I was determined to make her come. Moving my tongue in different directions, varying speeds and pressure against the nub while I looked up at her rain wet and taut body. My movements on her clit didn't stop as I watched and waited for a tell-tale sign from her.

She grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pulled my mouth tighter against her as I got it right. Stephanie gave a sighing moan and I felt her tremble and push her pussy hard against my mouth, grinding her clit on my tongue.

"FUCK," she said but it came out as part grunt and part groan as her orgasm coursed through her.

I could wait no longer to be in her. Taking my tongue from her dripping slit, I stood up and wiped her juices from my mouth with the back of my arm.

"I need you inside me," she said when she caught her breath.

In a flash I had my pants down around my ankles. Stephanie quickly stood and climbed me like a club dancer does a pole. She circled my neck with one arm and while her free hand guided the tip of my straining cock to the entrance of her steaming and streaming pussy. She rubbed the head along her slit to gather the wetness but hardly needed to as, with her first push, I was deep within her.

Burying my cock in that sweltering wet pussy of hers was everything I dreamed it would be and worth all the risk and torment endured. Our mouths locked together as I held her firm ass in my hands. She wrapped her legs around me and hooked the backs of mine with her heels as I thrust over and over again into the hot, gripping wetness of her hungry pit.

Then I lifted her off my cock by the arm pits and set her down until she stood on the floor. Turning her I held her hip with one hand and with the other I pressed forward between her shoulder blades, bending her at the waist until Stephanie's torso laid flat, her tits pressed to the table top, her feet still on the floor.

That incredible, much fantasized about ass was finally introduced to me and I let my eyes feast on it a moment. I wanted to kiss each round, firm cheek. I want to suck the soap-fragrant smooth skin and nip it gently with my teeth. Instead, I grabbed and kneaded as much of the yielding flesh in each hand as I could; the actions of my thumbs squeezing each inviting cheek parted them slightly.

Her asshole glistened and puckered so temptingly, like a tiny mouth pleading to be kissed and explored with tongue, begging afterward to suck my cock deep into its unimaginable tightness. Before the temptation could overwhelm me, Stephanie rolled her hips back and her pussy bloomed pink and wet like a tropical flower in the rain.

I made a mental note to give her goddess worthy ass proper devotion should the opportunity ever present itself again then eased my eager cock back into her. Watching the shockwave rippling of her creamily edible ass cheeks each time my cock pistoned the overheated cylinder of her pussy would have to satisfy my anal urges for now. I gripped her hips like handles and pulled her towards me to meet each thrust, reveling in the feeling of her soft ass pressing tight to my pubic bone each time her steamy slit relentlessly devoured my cock.

"I want to feel you on top of me," she pleaded.

Pulling out I helped her stand again. The table top would be hard but there was a pack of still wrapped kitchen towels on the shelf underneath. I grabbed it and sat it on top. We both eagerly tore at the wrapping and scattered the week's allotment of white terry cloths over the surface.

Scooping her up with my right arm behind her knees, hers around my shoulders, I laid her gently on the towels then hopped up onto the table, my pants and underwear still cuffing me at the ankles. Stephanie spread her legs and slipped my cock back into the clutching warmth of her pussy, then raised her hips each time to meet my thrusts.

"Fuck me hard, Jeff" she urged but I was in a rhythmic bliss as it was and failed to comply quickly enough.

"Go on," she pleaded. "Fuck me hard."

Instead I pulled out of her.

"Raise up some," I said, bunching some of the towels under Stephanie's low back and ass when she did. Satisfied she was cushioned I slid my grateful cock once more into her eager pussy. I gripped her ass and felt her hips thrust forward again to meet each urgent one of my own.

"Faster," she said.

I increased my tempo.

"Harder, fuck me as hard as you can," she explained urgently as if I hadn't understood the first time.

Her eyes smoldered with feral need as she looked up into mine.

"This what you want?" I taunted as I slammed into her even harder.

"Is that all you've got?" she gave it back.

"What do you want?" I asked, full well knowing what it was.

"For you to show me how badly you've wanted me," she said her eyes gleaming, cheeks flushed with hot blood and glistening with sweat.

"Come on," she urged. Then in a low lusty voice pausing slightly between each word as if to savor them, "Give...it...to...me."

Catching a leg in the crook of each of my arms, I gripped the edges of the table to gain better purchase and walked my hands along until she was nearly folded double but managing to stay inside her as I did. She too reached out to either side and held tightly to the table edge while I fucked her as hard as I could.

With each stroke I pulled back until the circumcised tip of my blood engorged cock appear between the wet and parted lips of her pussy. I drove it back into her as forcefully as I could. I enjoyed seeing the shockwave of each collision ripple through Stephanie's glowing flesh, from tummy to tits and back again just in time for the next thrust of my now throbbing cock.

Stephanie spurred my ribs with the heels of her tennis shoes with each thrust almost as if she could make me go deeper, harder, faster. Sweat beaded on us and ran freely off. Even in the still cold kitchen our bodies were slick with it. I could smell the hot scent of our sex; feel Stephanie's wetness at the base of my cock, on my balls and even my inner thighs. Our bodies made a quick, squishing slap each time they met. I felt my balls bounce against her ass with each furious stroke.

She had no words now just noises, low and animal like.

Her were eyes were closed. Sweat dripped off her. She bit her bottom lip and her face flushed with her superheated blood. Even with the towels, my knees ached from the hard table top but I knew she was at the edge. She needed to go over and I wanted to see and feel her go there. Thrust by thrust my cock pushed her closer.

She drew a deep breath and moaned. This was it. I gave her a shove; one last ferocious drive of my cock. I buried it in her and held there. She arched her back suddenly, and ground her fiery pussy against me.

Stephanie let go of the table top to clutch at me as if she could somehow get me deeper inside. Her nails scratched and bit deliciously into my skin as she tried vainly to grip my sweat slick back. She groaned and I felt her muscles tense beneath me. The slow heat we began building with just a kiss erupted and engulfed her.

I felt a tremble pass through her; even in the walls of her scalding hot pussy, as it quavered around my cock. I felt it in her legs as her sweat-slick thighs tried to clutch me, her heels digging into me as they desperately tried to pull me deeper into her.

The release her orgasm gave allowed her to relax the muscles of her body. She took deep steady breaths as I let her enjoy the afterglow. After about a minute she opened her eyes and looked into mine. My cock still deep in her I let her legs down to the table top and spread them wider.

Laying full out on her I slipped my right arm beneath her neck to grip the top of her left shoulder. I cupped the back of her head with my left hand. Running my tongue diagonally up her neck, I tasted her sweat and savored its salty sweetness a moment before raking my teeth back down the same path.

I sucked in some of the delicate flesh of her neck and held it with my teeth which scraped her skin as I released it. I liked the way she shivered when I did that but I left her neck and kissed her hard. I offered my tongue and she eagerly sucked it into her mouth. My cock began to move in earnest inside her. It would be denied no longer.

I had a fire of my own. I felt it building, growing hotter. It burned in my chest, deep in my guts. I felt the heat building in my balls. I pumped my cock urgently into Stephanie's pussy. She grabbed my ass cheeks as I ground against her, my cock churning the hot juices of her sweet pit. The sweat that pooled between us threatened to boil.

Two years of desire demanded release. Two years of filling countless fucking donuts with cream. Two years of fantasy and torment, from seeing Stephanie, smelling her, had pent up in me and needed to get out.

Now I wanted to fill her. I needed to fill her with every drop of cum I had. She had earned it with every look, each touch, and all the times she had "accidentally" brushed against me.

I felt my orgasm building, the pressure in my balls desperately trying to vent. I felt them tighten. Then Stephanie worked a hand between us to caress them with her fingers. She studied me intently. When she sensed I was near she pulled her hand away.

Grunting Neanderthal-like, I thrust once more as deeply as I could into her. I felt Stephanie's nails now digging into my ass cheeks as she pulled me into her. I held there while every muscle in my body contracted. My cock pulsed as my balls emptied themselves through it in several long gushes.

My cock was still throbbing and swollen as it slid reluctantly out of her. I collapsed atop her and we held each other while trying to catch our breaths. With a hand on either side of my face Stephanie raised my head to look in my eyes. There was softness in her dark eyes that I hadn't seen before and she kissed me with a tenderness I hadn't known she possessed.

The moment was broken by the clanging of the bells that hung over the front door.

"FUCK!" she said in a mixture of annoyance and sudden adrenaline. Stephanie pushed on my ribcage with her right hand and rolled me off her to hop down from the table and scoop up her clothes. We grabbed a couple of towels and wiped as much of the sweat off ourselves as we could. She handed me her bra and panties which I stuffed in my pockets as soon as I had my pants up and zipped. Stephanie stepped into her uniform and quickly snapped it up then brushing the still wet hair back from her face she headed out the swinging doors to greet the customer.

I headed to the service window so I could see who was out there. It was a truck driver who'd decided to sit out the storm. He did a double take at Stephanie's still flushed face but didn't comment, instead scanning the display cases as he climbed atop a stool at the counter.

"Cup of coffee," he muttered.

Stephanie placed a cup before him and poured the steaming coffee into it.

"You got any cream filled?" he asked perusing the sparse display case again as if he might have missed them before.

Stephanie sat the coffee pot on the counter and turned towards me in the service window, resting her elbow on the counter. She pushed away an errant lock of hair that had fallen across her face, her cheeks and eyes still carrying the afterglow of our coupling. Her damp uniform was clinging so sexily to her now braless and pantyless body I felt myself begin to get hard again.

"Jeff, we got any cream filled?" she asked as innocently as she could manage.

I could see the inside of her right leg below the hem of her uniform which rose several inches above her knee as she leaned against the counter. A droplet of our mingled cum rolled down her leg leaving a glistening trail as it went.

"In the oven," I said with a shrug.

Stephanie gave me one of her sly half smiles and a wink.

anoche
anoche
3 Followers
12