Cream Pie Loving Switch Hitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

Her orgasm subsides and I cease my actions. I move up on her body and lay on top of her. I can feel her heart beating next to mine.

She hugs me and says, "Michelle, that was so nice. You don't know how badly I wish I could reciprocate."

I whisper back, "I know exactly how you feel."

I too wish I had a vagina she could make love to a cunt she could actually fuck if she had a cock.

I move off of her and get up. I go in the bathroom, take off my wig, nightgown, panties, and put them away. I wash the makeup off my face. I come back in the room and get back in bed.

Jean snuggles up to me and says, "That was nice. Did you enjoy it?"

I said, "Couldn't you tell? Very much."

I tell her my real feelings, how I wish she had a cock and I a vagina. She says she wishes she had a cock because she would love to really fuck me and if I had a vagina she would eat me. We envy each other's pleasure convinced the other has better orgasms because of their gender. We lay together a few more minutes and then she says she's tired. She sits up and pulls the nightgown off of her and throws it on the floor. She tells me to roll over and pulls me against her. She drapes a hand over my side and grasps my cock. I feel myself harden and she holds it. She is quiet. Soon I hear her lightly snoring. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12