All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 01'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

MUST HAVE MORE

EdwarusEdwarusover 9 years ago
So

I feel like the plot for a good story is there but feel like the dialogue and description of things is rough and cheesy almost like watching a porno would be and obviously that's what this sites about just feel the story would be a lot better if it was refined more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job

Good intro to a hopefully better story

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
LMAO

Very melodramatic! 4 for effort.

Zena's daggers? LOL!

Jumping from perspective to perspective is discernible but rough.

Punctuation in general, but commas? It may help to think of them as a pause. So when you read the story and come across a comma, pause the sentence and see if you really need it there.

TooCleverByHalfTooCleverByHalfover 9 years ago
Good story... but...

I don't usually read all the way to the end of stories longer than about 3 Literotica pages, so kudos for being in the top 10% of readability on this site. That being said, get an editor. There are loads of volunteers on Literotica (including me), not to mention most word processing programs with spell checker.

Put it this way: The story got a rare five stars from me, but the typos were distracting enough for me to drop it to four. Nevertheless, I look forward to the next chapter!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
to say over the top would be an understatement

and the language, my gods, it seemed out of character, even for olympians.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I must admit

I go into a story as a skeptic when a tag is misspelled.

Draconus03Draconus03over 9 years ago
sigh

i don't mean to be nit picky but aphrodite is supposed to be the daughter of zues

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
aphrodite

Aphrodite was born out of sea wave foam and came to the shore on a giant clam.

She wasn't related to any of the other gods.

Good story but a little all powerful seems like a dull plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awsome!

I Loved your story and was wondering how long before you add more chapters?

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 9 years ago

I agree with the comment that the dialogue of the Olympians seemed to be somewhat too modern for being as old as those characters are. Other than that though, I enjoyed what I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ha!

Zeus was probably like that if he existed. Huge asshole. I liked the whole modern speech pattern it added a lightheartedness

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
points of order

The deity's are eternally over-entitled perpetual adolescents who talk like illiterate American High School graduates. Just read the the bibles published by television evangelists.

The Original Aphrodite was a man-eating horse. Following the Thera Eruption Catastrophe, the ancient Greeks, like all the other ancient civilizations surrounding the Mediterrenean Sea collapsed into dark ages that lasted four or five hundred years.

During this period, horse riding savages from the steppes invaded and settled Macedonia and conquered large portions of Greece.

When their descendants learned to build and sail ships, they went out to conquer the islands. This was when the symbolism of Aphrodite evolved from a demon horse figure of Arayan mythology.

Into the Classical Hellenic/Roman Venus goddess and eventually to the ridiculous modern hollywooded caricature as in this story.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 9 years ago
I just found this series and am enjoying it so far

Lots more please

ThejmanltThejmanltover 4 years ago

Wouldn’t it make more sense for life’s twin sister to be death?

SillywillieSillywilliealmost 3 years ago

This starting out as one of the better genie saga's I've read

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

one of the best on literotica this is the second time I am reading this story.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

i just dropped it after he got a copy of all the other gods powers. That's just dumb as fuck, considering peace and prosperity already seem to be such OP powers that all the gods had to come together to bind her.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Excelleny story!!! I can empathize with Bob; being a 58 yr old man, divorced (once), and just want a peaceful last years. Once again, excellent djinn story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES