All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 03'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
A tale with a difference...I like!!!

Enjoying this series...looking forward to more...thanks!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable...

Another great chapter. This one was thoroughly enjoyable like the 1st two. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but...

I'm having a bit of trouble getting a handle on the time scale here. Did you mean to write that this entire chapter took place over about twelve hours? Because it seems like the whole transfer-of-power thing should take longer than that.

Sexy as hell though.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 9 years ago
Great stuff. A few notes.

I'm really liking this so far. Its a very unique take on the sex genie story type. Its also great that each chapter has so much content. Even though I like 1-3 page chapters well enough 6 pages is a real treat.

I wish the main character had nearly any other name than Bob. Its almost disorienting hearing the most powerful beings on Earth being subservient to a character with a name like that. That isn't a significant gripe...just something that comes off as odd. The only thing that diminished this chapter was the use of descriptive words repeatedly in close proximity to each other. For example, right at the end its the word "brainless". Admittedly this too isn't an enormous flaw. However, I think its something that could be improved in coming chapters.

And I hope there's a lot more to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES